Mental Manipulations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you miss it?'

'Not with him. He's very selfish, and not very good.'

'But you miss good sex?'

'Yes!'

'What was some of the best sex you've had?'

'When I was in college. My roommate Jenny and I had great sex. She even shared a couple of her boyfriends with me.'

I could sense a mental smile form on her face as she remembered those days.

'You liked eating her pussy?'

'Yes! I loved it!'

Before I could ask my next question, she continued.

'My favorite was when we got drunk with her boyfriend and smoked some pot. He did me in my butt while we had sex with each other.'

That thought did nothing to soothe my aching cock!

'Do you think about other men now?'

'Yes. The electrician the Pastor hired is very sexy. He's very good looking, and has a nice bulge in his pants.'

Nice! She's been checking me out!

'Pastor doesn't like him. He thinks that he's dangerous to him.'

'Do you think that the electrician is dangerous?'

'Yes, in a very sexy way.'

'Why does Pastor think that he's dangerous?'

'I don't know.'

Knowing that I didn't have much time, I decided to end my questions. I wanted to leave her with some suggestions first, though.

'Sarah, you know that sex is good, and can be fun,' I told her.

'Yes.'

'Then you need to keep that in mind always. You are a beautiful, sexy woman. Live like one. You can dress sexier.'

'But Pastor would be upset. He thinks I used to be a slut before we married.'

'Do you think you were a slut?'

'No! I just enjoyed sex!'

'Then you weren't a slut.'

'Start standing up for yourself. Pastor does not control you. He's supposed to be your husband, not your owner.'

'Yes!'

'Don't ever let him yell at you or hit you again. If he yells at you, yell back. If he hits you, hit him back, and then leave him.'

'But where will I go?'

I thought about that for a second, and then told her, 'Call the electrician.'

'Yes. The electrician is a good man.'

'Buy yourself sexier clothes. You deserve that.'

'Yes.'

Not wanting to risk spending any more time in the house, I gave her one more suggestion.

'Sleep well, Sarah. Have sexy dreams, the sex that you want to have.'

'Mmmm. Yes.'

I took one last look at Sarah's long, nude body, and covered her with her blanket before I stepped quietly down her stairs.

As I reached the first floor, I heard a car approaching. I looked out the window and saw the Pastor's car, so I quickly made my way to the back door and stepped out.

I waited outside the back door until I heard him come in the house, and he called out to Sarah. Getting no response, he started walking upstairs. I quickly sent him a message to let his wife sleep, and I then walked back to the woods and made my way home.

As I walked back to my truck, I replayed the scene of Sarah masturbating and I realized how horny I was.

'Who should I call?' I thought to myself as I started up my truck.

12