All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 04'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Good pace

I like the slow steady, she is still unsure but willing to keep trying, pace of development. It has a true to life fel about it; the bells and whistles really don't always go off the first time or every time. This could be the beginning phases of a story that could last a long time with intermittent installments that seem to come like gifts. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what a fucked up story

having sex with an asshole just because her guy wants it and she can't even say no. real shit. she should really leave and find a guy who loves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agree. Fucked up story.

But then that's what gets this writer going. Why is this is in LW? It is clearly an IR story. Put the story in the right section so people can avoid IR fetish stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why is this in LW?

Well, the answer to that question depends upon whether you live in a society that regards the race of those inolved more important that the fact she is a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Race was incidental in this story

The real point is this guy was a sexy jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep going

I for one think she should go with him and his friends. Keep this going it is turning into a great series, and at the right pace. Good writing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Sick cuck and whore, ir story hidden in LW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous