Metamorphosis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still so wet from him.

Still so full of him.

Finally, only after my own face was thoroughly covered with my saliva, her moisture, and his, did she finally pull at my hair.

"Now."

"Get on me, now."

"Put it in me, now."

"I won't ever go out with Paul again" she said the next morning as we showered together. "I want to feel sexy, not cheap. Are you mad at me?"

I assured her I was not. I also assured her she should be treated a lot better than Paul treated her.

That evening we found a message from Paul on her line's answering machine.

"Hi, Babe. Look, I'm free for next weekend. I'm going to Atlantic City with some buddies. Come with us. I want to show you off and show you some other things you might like. I'll pick you up Saturday morning, and get you home Sunday night. There'll just be me, two other guys, and you. We'll all have a good time. Give me a call!"

Talk about assumptions!

I listened as she called him at his office. No, there'd be no Atlantic City with him, no, there'd be no other dates wth him. "Paul, I didn't feel good about how we did what we did."

"Say, just what is it you have against black men?"

I wouldn't have believed it if I had not heard her say it. "Damn it, Paul, we had sex already, remember?! That's as much proof as you can get that I have no problems with black men, I do however have a whole lot of problems with the way you expect me to go away with you and some other guys."

He interrupted: "Yeah? Well you just wanted a notch in your belt for fucking a black -" and she hung up on him.

"If this is what it means to date, I don't want to do it any more.

12