All Comments on 'Mia Mine'

by cliptoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kriss4912kriss4912over 10 years ago
Mia

Mia and David a pair of outstanding people hope they have more adventures as this first meeting was very sensual. Enjoyed it a lot

griffin57griffin57about 10 years ago
Very good

Great writing and decent story. I will have to read the series. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible

That was incredible it took my breath away all the way to the end of the chapter. .. as always you know how to take your readers by the leash and lead yhem to where ever you want them to be ...

Can't wait to read all the rest of it...

pantycladladpantycladladover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

What a well written and captivating story. I can hardly (and, yes, I'm hard) wait to read the rest of the chapters!

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Wonderful

Just slipped into Davids character and was instantly hard, off to read the complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Loved it,will go read the second part now ,thank you.

Imper1alImper1alalmost 7 years ago
M'Lady

Holy shit dude, and can feel your abundance of spaghetti through my computer screen. Your characters dialogues make them sound like they are all autistic neck-bearded Fedora fanatics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to be free to explore.

This was a great story of a man beaten down by his ex wife and having nothing to look foward to in life. This sexy woman comes on board the same boat he travals every day to work. He uses the kings english to speak with er. She tells him about her ex boyfriend. He tells her the story and the letter she types to.him. she invites him to dinner. For one reason he said I will follow you anywhere and do anything you wish. She takes him up.on it. The funniest part is I am a trans woman he said I am a libra. The sexest part is he goed down and takes it all. As she said theirs more to follow. Please. Make sure there are more stories og mia and David.

usmclassusmclassalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

The Mia Mine series is one of the best TG romance tales on here, or anywhere. Granted, a friend of yours, Griffin57 gets right up there too. That's because these stories focus on heart and intelligence; instead of relying on the cookie-cutter style of: "provide a girl, oh! She has/had a dick. We provide a plausible way for her to have sex." Any fool can do that!

These players all have feelings, and you do a great job of sharing them with us.

I also like the agency she creates.

CuriouslyBiDomCuriouslyBiDom4 months ago

Overall an enjoyable story, but I often found the dialogue to read a bit awkward. This is not at all uncommon to see, and the best cure I’ve found is to either read your dialogue aloud or at least mentally recreate it. Fictional dialogue should generally be more concise and focused than speech in real life, and there is a kind of cadence to it. You also want to insert beats to help the reader visualize the scene. An example:

"Mia, you most beautiful woman, are without comparison. That was without question the most erotic and wonderful sex I have ever had."

Here is my rewrite:

“Mia,” I said, gazing longingly into her eyes. “That was…” I sighed, words truly failing to capture the experience. “It was without comparison. Truly, that was the most amazing sex I’ve ever had, and you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever been with.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous