All Comments on 'Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 05'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A welcome return

Very happy to see this story continue. This saga has a great bdsm dynamic. Sean is determined but not omnipotent. Michael is uncertain but undefiant. Jessica too is uncertain, but deliciously excited. Psychologically, the characters still surprise themselves with their own, and each other's, reactions. The pace is wonderful too. The couple is sinking slowly into a submissive dreamworld, but not drowning, at least not yet. The effect is very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Glad you're continuing the story, can't wait for more.

peanispeanisover 9 years ago
Please keep it going

Really love the pace and detail of the story. Really like how you are examining each persons feelings and perspective and the story unfolds. Really like all the little kinks and personalities you have given each character. I particularly like how they still are a loving couple and make love to each other but get the sex from Shawn. Would love for Michael to also pleasure and be pleasured by Shawn. Please continue to write more for this story line. I am greatly looking forward to the next chapter.

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago

absolutely love this story. cant wait to read about all of their humiliations!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
those endings though

I love how your last paragraph ends with Shawn in most stories of him plotting more makes me think of a stereotypical villian. And tomorrow we'll take over the world. But I'm loving this series so far great writing

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
this story is in the wrong category

not really, but it could very easily be in the 'How To' listing.. I am loving it.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222about 1 month ago

Love it, great story, sexy and exciting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous