Michele Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She absolutely loved this, and the way she felt. She kissed Antonio and told him she loved him for the way he was cumming deep inside her, and that she loved his long, thick dick and full balls. Soon she felt herself being flooded with sperm, and felt it flowing from her pussy and splashing onto the floor. Antonio wasn't done yet. He had one last spurt that went so deep into Michele that she swore it went half way up to her stomach. When he finished cumming, he lifted Michele off of him and let her feet down to the ground. Michele dropped to her knees in a shot, and hungrily took his mouth to wash all of the sperm off of it. She sucked in hard to also get the last of the sperm out of it. While she was squatting down, a rush of his cum flowed out of her and splashed onto the floor. Michele heard the loud plops as his sperm splashed on the floor below her. When she had sucked and licked him clean, Michele stood up, kissed Antonio, and asked him to stay the night with her since her husband wouldn't be home till Monday.

Antonio told her that he would love to, but he had to take his mother to Rome tomorrow for the day. He told her that he would be back Friday afternoon and would spend the night with her Friday night. Michele squealed and smiled as she threw her arms around his neck. Before he left, they cleaned the floor up together. Michele paid him for the rug, and before he left to go downstairs, he promised he would be back for more on Friday. They kissed each other goodbye, and he left Diane with a smile on her lips, knowing that she was going to be fucked again by her Italian Stallion on Friday.

12