Mid-Life in Crisis: Amy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that too." I smiled.

"We'll get to that when the time is right. I'm willing to wait until we can have the privacy of our own place for that." She blushed and looked around to see if anyone was listening to our conversation.

We continued our talk after we hit the road. "Okay, I can accept that you want complete privacy for the first time. Are you scared?" I put my hand on her leg.

"No... well maybe a little, but only because I want to make you happy. I mean I've never.... I, well you know so much and I feel like...." She blushed.

"Sweetheart, I'm still a virgin too. Oh, I might know more about the theory, but I haven't either. The farthest I've gone is with you. We'll learn this together." I reassured her. "Karney says to just relax and be honest. If something feels good, let your partner know. If it doesn't, the same applies." I was rubbing her leg and thinking about her taking my virginity.

"Honey, can we change the subject... I can't think about that, and drive at the same time." I saw the hard nipples and how she was squirming while trying to look at the road.

"Yeah I know what you mean. My pussy gets all wet and juicy, just looking at you. Do you think it will still do that after we are old, grey and wrinkled?" I laughed at her shocked expression. "Okay, I'll stop teasing you. I love you, you know that."

"Just wait until it's your turn to drive and we'll see how you like it." She threatened and turned the radio back on. Within minutes, she was singing along and bopping to the music happily.

Yeah, and so, anyway. By the time I pulled into the apartment complex, Elspeth had me ready to climb the walls. You know what they say about repressed people and when they decide to finally let loose. That was my lover. I'd have all my attention on the road while she was trying to get comfortable. She called my name and flashed me her tits, laughing as we'd swerved as I lost my focus for a second. Lucky for us she would only do this when no one else was around.

Or, she would stretch out across the big bench seat and softly rub my nipples with her head in my lap, telling me how much she loved me. By the time we got there, I was ready to say fuck the unloading, but she just smiled at me and said she would start getting stuff organized while I paid the deposit and got the key.

I was all for unloading the bed and forgetting the rest until the morning. But unfortunately, the bed was the first thing packed in the truck. We'd have to take everything out before we could get to it. Since we had to move it, she said we might as well put it away. Then the little brat took off her bra because she said it was too hot.

Well two could play that game. I got into my knock around the house shorts and tank, and showed her that I was naked under it. I could feel her eyes on my ass as I always climbed the stairs in front of her. The one time she was able to go first, she stopped halfway suddenly and shoved her round butt right into my face. I was so close I could smell her sex. Before I could even take a nibble, she bounced the rest of the way up the steps. By the time I caught up to her, she was in the bathroom putting the toiletries away, giggling the whole time.

You would think with all the sexual tension we built up, that as soon as the bed was in the room, we'd stripped each other down and fuck ourselves silly. Not my little princess.

She made the bed and put the pillows in new cases and emptied the trash. She wanted the room just so, before we went to bed. By the time we were done, we didn't even have the energy to tease anymore. I swear, as soon as we hit the bed, we were asleep. I don't think her head hit the pillow before she was snoring her cute little snore.

The next morning, I swore I was going to lick her until she screamed for mercy. Except we had to get the truck back by ten and we forgot to set the alarm. At nine thirty, due to the time difference, we were scrambling to put clothes on, brush our hair and get there before we got charged for an extra day.

It took them an hour to help unhook my car and finish the paperwork. We had to pick up our schedules before two, so we rushed off again, grabbing a quick drive-thru lunch, and scrambled to get to both schools before they closed the doors. By the time we got back, Elspeth unpacked while I took the shopping list to get the necessities like food and drinks.

By the time I pulled her into the shower, I was wound tighter that a spring one half turn from its breaking point. She sighed into me as we kissed.

"I thought we never get it done." She leaned against the wall and washed my hair. I knew as soon as we could, we needed to find a place that had a bigger shower. When she was done, it was my turn.

"Just relax sweetheart." I told her as I took my time and explored every inch of her body. I was done. I wasn't waiting any longer. I started at the shoulders and with soapy hands, they slid around until I was cupping her breast and pulling her hard nipples.

"I love you." I whispered into her hear and my hands moved around and cupped her butt. Her knees were shaking as my fingers came from behind and found how wet our teasing had made her. Moving my other hand around, my fingers met on top of her large hooded clit.

Parting her outer lips with one hand, the other started a slow circle around the hard nubbin. It took only two laps around her clit and she was arching back and moaning.

"Oh GOD..!" She gasped as my fingers got soaked with her fluids. I had made her climax just by washing her. The water started getting cold, so I shut it off after rinsing Elspeth.

"I don't know how you do that to me." She gasped as I dried her.

"Sweetheart, you haven't seen anything yet. We're just beginning." I told her and pulled her to our bed. "I'm going to make love to every inch of you." I laid her in the middle of the bed and started kissing her.

I started with the lips and then down her chin and neck. I took my time as I licked the valley between her breasts. She was moaning with her hands in my hair. She gasped and stiffened up as I found one of her nipples and started sucking it. It filled my mouth as I kneaded the other. I spent as much time as I dared, switching between those luscious globes.

Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as I licked my way down her stomach headed for the promise land. I parted the thick hair with my hand, as my tongue searched for her center. She smelled so hot and musky. I wanted to bury my nose in her so I'd have that scent with me all the time.

I was taking slow licks over her outer lips, avoiding her clit for the time being. Her hips were undulating with my every move. I couldn't take it. I had to dive into my lover. I started at the bottom, my hands full of her round ass and licked upwards. I flicked every blood filled nook and cranny as I dipped my tongue into her pussy for the first time. She was wet enough that my face was covered from nose to chin with her juice.

"Oh God, oh dear, oh, oh, oh...!" My lover panted, urging me on.

I could feel her body start to tense and I knew what was going to happen. I captured her clit and started licking and sucking softly. It was all it took.

"I love you... I love you. OH GOD ILOVEYIMMM!" She lurched back and I went with her as she coated my face with her cum. I could feel it dripping down to my chest, but refused to give up the clit between my lips. With every flex of her hips, she pushed out more of her nectar and I lapped up as much as I could.

'Man, can my lover cum a lot.' I thought, as I rode out her climax with my face. She just kept cumming and cumming as I licked and sucked her pussy.

"No more... please no more." She begged as all she could do was lay there and vibrate. "I can't take any more right now." She pulled me up and started crying into my shoulder. "I love you so much. I never thought it could be that... that." She cried and I held on.

"I love you too." I whispered and stroked her as she came down from where I took her. I smiled to myself, my lover is multi-orgasmic. I was relishing in what I had accomplished and didn't realize Elspeth had leveraged me over. As soon as I was on my back though, she pounced.

I wanted to kiss her, but she was already attacking my nipples. She nibbled tweaked and even bit hard enough to make me flinch. The whole time she was doing that, her mound was grinding into mine. She held my hands still as she slid between my legs. There was no finesse. She was acting pure on animal instinct. I lost my mind when she found my pussy and clit with her mouth. She licked, sucked and nibbled until my body could take no more.

I came like a fountain as she held me down and sucked me dry. I lost track of time there for a bit, so I have no idea how long we were making love. In the long run it really didn't matter. When we were done, we snuggled together and fell asleep holding the other, not even caring about the big wet spot we made.

Well there it is. I'd like to say that we lived happily ever after, but since we're not done living, that might be a lie. Oh, we're happy enough, but this is real life. Sometimes it's hard to keep the passion up after seven hours of school five hours of work and making sure all the bills are all paid. Oh, I know she loves me and I love her. Just because we fell in love and got married, didn't mean that life didn't throw us a few curve balls.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go into that here. I have finals to study for and Elspeth is dealing with her mother, trying to reassure her that it is okay to become a late in life woman lover. She refuses to use the 'L' word. Yeah, that was a shock and another story all together. Maybe next time after school is out, we can talk about that bombshell.

Well, as my lover often tells me when I don't want to do more work. 'The longer you just sit there and look at it, the longer it takes to get done.' I've got to hit the books, figure out how to hide Elspeth's graduation present and pass my finals. Thank you for putting up with my little story of how I found the love of my life.

Amy Wolford-Patten.

Postscript: This is the second in a series of three stories. I will post the next one ASAP. Althought they are stand alone stories, it is better if you read them in order. Mid-Life in Crisis, Joyce's Awakening. Will be come soon. Thanks for all the feedback and requests.

Myhands316