All Comments on 'Middle Age Sugar Baby…The beginning'

by justgeena

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
i liked the matter of fact delivery - not bad, not great , definitely could have been horrible !

It is what it is ... such a lazy cliche but pretty apt in this case. I thought of Sigourney Weaver or Geena Davis playing narrator in this story. That helped.

Seriously, its a bit of a switch to have woman in mid-fifties in such an active role carnally. The senior sugar daddy trying so hard to impress with romantic nuances and gifts but falling flat, had poignancy.

There were some definite nuances to pick up on as one read. Did the author intend them all ? I'm pretty sure not but there was a spare detachment in terms of chronicling tale that's easy to underestimate.

This won't get as high rating as it deserves due to one-bombing trolls. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This won't get a high rating since it deserves be one-bombed! Quit! Quit now! Or move this POS over to fetish or mature or incest; wherever the hell you intend to take this crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seems more like...

Husband in this story is pimping her out than her becoming a "sugar baby". With assisting in creating her online profile and the process of selecting her first sugar daddy (john) and, I'm sure he was getting some of the financial kickback. In which case this story might be better titled: Middle Age Prostitute. But, when one thinks about it that's all a sugar baby is except, she doesn't have a pimp; she's just selling herself for money. With that thought process I can't really rate this too high, sorry. Might do better in a different category like mature or fetish.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Interesting tale

This story is unique in many ways: the age of the main character, the "sugar baby" relationship, the seemingly detached style of the narrative, etc.. It definitely held my interest from beginning to end, although I didn't find it very erotic. I think it would have been a better story if we better understood the motivation of the main character. Does she need the money? Is she turned on by the notion of having sex for money? How far would she go? Would she become Frank's sex slave if he asked?

It's an interesting concept, and I'd like to see this story line explored a little further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

A yawn for me. So she is a whore graduating from a slut. Hubby sits at home playing with himself (hope he is enjoying the texts) and counting the money from pimping her out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh goodie!

Another slut with a gay hubbie who likes to sit home and jack his little dick, your soul mate my ass, thats what they all say about their pimps.

BowforceBowforceabout 10 years ago
Very beleviable

Great story telling. My first wife experienced similar adventures. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How Many ways can you spell prostitute

Screwing for money, works out to prostitute no matter what fancy names you use.

erotikoserotikosabout 10 years ago
Good Story

Nice little story with good character development and an interesting plot. It's so nice to have a unique twist to entertain the readers. Your grammar, syntax and punctuation were good overall, but you must edit, edit, edit. There were a number of disconcerting errors which tend to interrupt the story line. Using "heals" instead of "heels" to describe the lady's feet is but one example of the glaring usage errors.

Keep up the good work, and ignore the nincompoops who incessantly carp on about these stories. Really, they are quite pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustgeena@justgeena
56 Followers
Thank-you for taking the time to read our submissions. We enjoy writing and discussing a variety of erotic interests with other like-minded adults. We also welcome constructive criticism on our narratives. Sometimes we are successful in telling the story and other times we mis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES