All Comments on 'Mike & Mary'

by venus_can

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
namron711namron711over 19 years ago
Slow Down a Bit!

Great story, but a little rushed. I love a woman that wants to get down to business, but a little more elaboration could be good. Thanks

Cranky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hard again

your stories always make me cum. they are short and to the point.highly erotic and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can I cut your grass?

I am becum'n a fan of your sensual style of writing. I got hard with pre-cum running down my leg just reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More Sensual Description, please

I would have enjoyed more sights, tastes and smells since he ate her pussy after he came in her and right after she peed. A description of her breasts in relations to age and gravity would be welcome, too. From personal experience with older women who had been married so long, they have had very, very limited sexual experience and would expect the man to "know what to do". Women were trained to be very passive back then, and to define their sexuality by following the man's lead and the man's pleasure. And since there was nothing happening between her and her husband, it would have been a LONG time since she had sex and felt good about her body. It would have taken her much longer to develop the confidence to be so assertive and take the lead.

PS I sent you a personal note in relation to another story you wrote. I like your themes

holden_2005holden_2005about 13 years ago
Hot

There is something really hot about an uninhibited woman who knows how to take the lead. And one who knows that a man's nipples are as much of an erogenous zone as a woman's is someone to be totally treasured. And one who on top of that seems to love straddling a man is clearly someone who needs to be worshipped from feet up. Perhaps I could help paint your toenails. Or something. Virtually...

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago

Lovely story. Well written. You could expand your story with more detail but its fine with me.

To the person who thinks older ladies are reserved, don't believe it. If you said crafty or cunning it might be more accurate.

So many older ladies once they passed child bearing days seam to have a second lease of life sexually. That's married, divorced or widowed woman. A widow might not be receiving any, a divorcee might and so often the married lady it will be in short supply as her husband is not in his prime and not satisfying her. The married lady wants excitement from her caring roll and will often stray for a bit of fun, not saying she still doesn't love him. Once you have a married woman laughing your half way into her knickers.

Woman always (mostly) make an effort to look younger and want to be noticed so appreciate them. What I've found is older ladies become very tactile with younger lads and can always make an excuse if questioned.

To a young lad be observant and glance at her cleavage letting her know.

Keep writing.

I often think the larger the age gap the more the ladies are tempted.

REgards.

Betty46fBetty46f4 months ago

a very good loving story that is so very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservenus_can@venus_can
130 Followers
Update 03/01 - Finally starting to write again. I thank the readers for taking the time to read my stories and (often) providing constructive feedback. I love to make new virtual friends, so feel free to send me he-mails. If it is not rude or crude, I do respond. Please be pa...