Mike's New Job Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay there for a minute, trying to catch their breath back. Then Anglee carefully sat up and removed herself from Tom's gradually shrinking cock. She got up off the bed and picked up the large trench coat, buttoning it up so that her nakedness was almost completely covered. Meanwhile Tom, after cleaning himself up with a hidden box of tissues, began to dress himself again.

'Got an important meeting in half an hour,' he said to Anglee in casual conversation. 'I'll be really focussed now.'

'As ever,' grinned Anglee. 'It was wonderful for us to be able to help you again, Tom. Will we see you soon?'

Tom nodded as he started to button up his shirt. 'Next week, hopefully. I'll book on my way out. Payment in the usual fashion?'

'We'll sort everything out, Tom. You know we always do.'

Tom put on his jacket, gave Anglee a light kiss on the cheek and then waved goodbye to Mike. 'Thanks, buddy,' he said cheerfully. 'Maybe next time we can get to know each other a bit better, but I gotta run.' And with that he was gone.

Mike's cock was still rock hard. Occasionally it would twitch one way or the other. He desperately wanted Anglee to come and do something with it, anything at all -- suck it, stroke it, sit on it. She seemed to notice the deep longing in his eyes, as she walked over and crouched down till she was level with it.

'You did very well, Mike,' she congratulated him. 'I knew you would.' And then, quickly, her tongue darted out and licked all the way up his dick from the bottom to the very top.

Unbelievably it was enough. It shuddered before a stream of white hot cum shot out of it, then more dribbled down over the body of it. Mike felt a great wave of relief wash over him as he came. And then, almost instantly, his head cleared, and the first thought in his head was of Heidi. He shut his eyes and groaned.

'That's the reality check,' explained Anglee, who, after undoing the chains from the rings in the wall, stood up and walked towards the door. 'The guilt phase of the perfume in the candles. The company who make them are trying to get the kinks out, but it may be a while. You just have to put up with it, I'm afraid.'

She walked out of the room and closed the door, leaving Mike, his genitals a mess of gradually cooling stickiness, his head in his hands.

12