All Comments on 'Mira the Captive Ch. 07'

by Kokeen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh!

So glad you resumed this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
And when ...

... will Mira be treated as the sentient being with feelings that she is, instead of like an object?

Consensual sex is SO much more erotic than rape and abuse!

KokeenKokeenover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you Anonymous, and also all the fans that left me nag notes about writing more of this story. It's great to know someone is actually reading it. Anonymous, I don't know how to answer your question. It's a submissive fantasy: Mira is getting thoroughly juiced up and having amazing orgasms with a guy she's nuts about; unfortunately, she has to share him; fortunately, he is her Master and she can get him to spank her sometimes, both of which turn her on. The story will continue to play to Mira's sexual preferences, and to some bdsm themes. A better question to ask would be: Will Mira ever reconcile herself to sharing her Master with other women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How......

Was that rape? Love the use of his tail, though more about it would be nice..... Will there be more?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Great series

This is a neat space fantasy is there some way on this amazing world to stop the external aging of the captives? If not what do they do with them when they are aging and less desirable? They could be sold, work on plantation and entertain the workers at any age or perhaps help to raise there children. Keep up this series I'd like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG!

The story stops here??? NOOOOOOOOO... that poor girl. She's stuck in a home with 6 "whores" ahead of her on the old food chain and one of them is the favorite. She's gonna be used to upgrade his business, and if that's not bad enough, she's got a bitch whose determined to beat the daylights out of her at the first opportunity. Bless her little fictional heart. Good writing though... wish you'd finish it though. Maybe give the poor thing some small chance at happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good. Please write more, and quickly!!

Please write more, and quickly!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Please please write more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous