Miranda Receives Her Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds before the orgasm took control of her, she felt the beast and the blood rise in her again and she pulled out and whipped the condom off only just in time to watch the cum fly from her cock and land on his cock and half way up his body, into that sweaty mass of hair. She half-climbed and half-jumped to her feet, crouching below the overhead fans and standing over him like some wild animal, some sex Goddess, she took her cock in hand and watched the cum fire and then spurt onto his throat and then his body. When at last she felt the beast start to fade from her and the Domme Princess returned, she lowered herself to him, straddling his sweaty, cum soaked chest and fed him her cummy cock so he could drain every last drop and drink his Mistress dry. She stayed that way for ten minutes, being sucked and licked, adored and emptied, beneath the cooling air of the ceiling fan and on top of her most precious gift.

Eventually the clock won as it often does. She kissed him for the final time and she barely had time to shower and dry and clear up all her bits back into her bag. But she was dressed and ready in boy mode, on the corner at the end of the street just as the taxi arrived, bang on time. She was very tempted to ask him to wait so she could see who might turn up and enter the house but she realised that she may be being watched herself and that some things should be left as mysteries. Knowing wouldn't make her feel any better than she did. She felt drained and powerful, alive and sleepy and as good as she'd felt in years. Sex was not just her destiny and her core skill, it was her lifeblood and the better the sex was, the stronger she felt in life. Tonight she felt very powerful. Tonight she felt like a Goddess.