Mistress and His Christmas pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, for the first time in several months, Kala had her privacy.

"Now that your front side shows what you have done to my heart, it is time for your backside to feel it as well," Danielle said, with an obsessive smile on her face.

Danielle grabbed a spiked choke collar and a chain leash from her work bench.

"Please do as I say," Danielle softly whispered in Kala's ear.

She put the choke collar around Kala's neck, and attached the leash to it. She removed the restraints from Kala's body, and helped Kala to her feet. Danielle led Kala to a large wooden x that bolted into the wall. Danielle bound Kala's wrist, ankles, and waist to the wooden x.

Danielle then retrieved a large and thick wooden paddle that had several holes drilled into it. She began spanking Kala's ass check and upper thighs with it.

The large whelping bruises were not enough for Danielle's blood lust. So she grabbed the black leather gloves' and began brutally spanking Kala with them.

After pausing for a moment, Danielle once again was faced with the horror she had done to Kala's body. Blood was dripping down from Kala's bruised ass checks and thighs. Danielle left the room quickly, and left Kala there to hang by her restraints.

After several more days of Danielle torturing and slowly killing Kala, her compassion and remorse could no longer allow Danielle to do any more. She lifted Kala from the gynecologist chair, and gently laid Kala on an air mattress. Danielle placed a diaper on Kala, covered her with a clean fleece blanket, and pushed the air mattress in a large cage. She locked up the cage, and quietly left the room.

That night Danielle sat on the side of her bed. With her head hung down in shame. Guilt and depression riddled her heart into knots.

"How could I have done this to the only woman who has touched my very soul," she sorrowful thought to herself.

"I've lost her..."

"I still love you, Caleb," Kala began yelling out between all the sobbing, "I don't care about what you have done my love. Just let it be over, and I will serve you for the rest of your days. You are my soul mate. Don told me about everything the night before you brought me home. He told me about the hidden cameras. He told me about the subliminal messaging. He told me about tonight even. I don't care about any of it. Please come get me now."

Caleb ran down into the hidden room, removed all restraints, and picked up his one true love into his arms. The both of them started crying and kissing. He brought Kala upstairs, and laid her on the bed. He removed his long black silk night gown, his garter belt, and unstrapped the prosthetic vagina.

Caleb began kissing every square inch of Kala's partially naked body. He ripped off her diaper, without a care of where it landed, laid on top of her, and began making love to her. Caleb's nine inch and thick cock began passionate fucking Kala's wet pussy. Kala's pussy did not care of the soreness it felt, it just hungered for more as it pulled Caleb in further.

With all of the animalistic furry he possessed, he pumped her pussy as hard as he could. Her pussy pushed him out as the first of many orgasms came. This drove him even madder, and broke through the muscles of her vaginal wail, until he screamed, and sprayed his hot cum into her pussy.

After a long conversation and several cigarettes, Caleb went into the bathroom, and drew a bath in his large Jacuzzi tub. He scooped Kala into his arms, and put her in the tub. As he went into the kitchen to get some champagne and glasses, he noticed it was 12:01 Christmas morning.

12