Mistress Nandi and Her kgotso

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers

"Hmmm what should I do? Ah! I know. I will give you a choice, slave. We will either begin again at 1, or you will crawl to John and suck his cock and swallow his come. He fucks me much better and longer after he comes at least once, and it will be your job to make that happen, then suck him hard again so he can fuck me while you watch us. I could simply order you to do it, but I want you to choose which it will be. Either crawl to him now, or get back into position and we will begin again. Decide immediately"

i immediately crawl to where John RedCorn is seated. i had been curious about doing this for Mistress when we first got together, and i know she knows that because we had talked about it. i have never done this before, but i am eager to try it, to please Her, and i am very eager to avoid twenty extra strokes from Her cane. She knew what i would choose before She asked me.

You say "Remove your clothes, John.", and he does. His body is very lean and muscular, and he is completely shaved. His cock is only slightly longer and thicker than mine, but similar in appearance. In physical build, we could pass for twins.

You tell me to take his cock into Your mouth, and i do, tentatively at first, but with growing enthusiasm. it excites me to perform for You this way. You walk behind the chair he is seated in, and begin playing with his nipples and running Your hands over his broad chest while You watch his cock go in and out of Your slave's mouth.

You say "goodbiy" and chuckle a bit, then You begin kissing him passionately, making his cock grow larger and more difficult to take. i continue, only gagging slightly. it gets easier the longer i do it for, and soon i am bobbing my head up and down along the full length of his cock slowly and deeply, making him moan with pleasure.

i feel his cock start twitching, and i know what is coming, so i concentrate on making him finish. i am eager to do Your bidding, and swallow for You.

He moans loudly, and comes, and it is so much, and i am so surprised, that some slips beyond my lips and slides down the length of his cock, over his balls, and puddles in between his ass and the chair.

You stop kissing him, look down and say, "Now finish the job and clean up every drop, slave."

i lap along the length of his now-softening shaft, then glide my tongue along his heavy balls (like i said, we could pass for twins from the neck down :). I lick up every bit of come from his cock and balls, then i hesitate a bit, before i hear You say, "Now clean up his ass with My tongue, kgotso". i do, and i glance up to see that You are pleasuring Yourself while You watch...

"Goodbiy. Now crawl into your cage."

i turn around on my hands and knees, and crawl across the room and into the cage at the foot of Your bed. It is much like the dog crate that You used to use for Your slave's punishment, but it has been modified. The top of the cage is covered with a thick red leather upholstered pad, and there is a face sized padded opening in the top toward the front of the cage. There are also smaller round holes at both ends of the cage. i can guess why there are two holes, and it makes my heart race a bit.

"That was a pretty decent job you did for the first time, boy, but you are going to need a lot more practice. It pleases your Mistress to see you used hard, and you will be. Did you notice that there are two cock holes in your cage? I will be training both of My holes to pleasure Me, and my servants. Once I secure your thighs to the back bars, My ass is open to anyone or anything I wish to fuck it with. My mouth can be pressed to the front cock hole, or up into the face hole, as I wish. You will be spending time in this cage often. It is not only for punishment. I will be using it to train My holes. For now, however, you will be servicing your Mistress and her lover here from inside your cage." With that, you attach a padlock to the cage latch, and i am securely imprisoned.

"Put My mouth into cocksucking position, slave." i do, and You pull a strap through the bars and around my head, securing it tightly. Your slave's open mouth is held pressed firmly against the front cock hole. You bend down, and produce a small bottle, and spray some of the green fluid into my mouth, deep into my throat. It tastes of mint, and i feel my throat relax and grow a little numb. You smile warmly at me and say "Just a little kindness, my kgotso. This will prevent you from gagging. Once you are fully trained, there will be no need for the anesthetic spray." You motion John RedCorn to approach. He knows what to do, and he pushes his cock through the hole, and into Your slave's waiting mouth, and begins rocking his hips back and forth. i begin sucking eagerly without having to be told to.

You then lie on Your back on top of the cage and spread Your legs. i can see out of the corner of my eye that Your beautiful pussy and ass are framed by the top hole perfectly. i hope and pray that i might be allowed to worship You at some point, but for now, Your mouth is being used as a fuckhole by Your servant.

You tell John to begin licking You while he thrusts his now hard cock into Your slave's mouth. i realize that i can feel his flat belly brushing up against the tip of my nose that sticks through the bars. i'm slightly surprised, and i feel a bit of pride that i can take his cock all the way so soon. The spray certainly helped! He continues to fuck Your slave's mouth like a pussy, and i can feel his cock go deep into my throat with each powerful thrust.

i can hear him moaning softly against Your pussy, combining with Your moans. i know You enjoy this and it pleases me to think that i am helping to pleasure You, even if indirectly. i suck harder, and swallow repeatedly and rapidly, milking Your servant's cock with my throat muscles.

You tell John to remove the strap behind my head, and re-attach it to the top hole. "Bring My mouth up to me, boy". i crane my neck upwards into the padded hole, and my lips are firmly pressed against Your pussy. The padding is designed to hold my forehead back just enough so that i can breathe through my nose. Every breath i draw will pass across Your ass, and the beautiful smell of Your musk causes my cock to twitch and drool pre-come onto the floor of the cage in a steady stream. i feel like i am in heaven.

John secures the strap holding my head in place, then You tell him You are ready for his cock. i feel his hard cock sliding over my lips as he enters You. "Start licking, kgotso."

i lick as ordered, pleasing my Mistress and Her lover at the same time. In my place beneath Her, i feel like this is exactly where i belong. i feel no jealousy or resentment. She is my superior, and deserves to take pleasure in any way She chooses, and be served by me in any capacity She chooses.

My jaw has grown very tired, but i have no choice but to keep licking. i know if i stop, or unthinkably, dare to complain, She will be displeased, and the thought of it horrifies me. i enter an almost hypnotic state, and the pain in my jaw begins to seem far away.

After a very long time, Her lover tenses, then comes deep inside Her for a long time. i can feel his cock pulsing over and over again as his come fills my Mistress' pussy.. He slowly withdraws his cock, and i begin to taste some of the come as his cock brushes across my lips.

"Open My mouth, kgotso, we've prepared a gift for you." i hear You chuckling softly, and i hold my mouth wide open, despite the pain, and wait...

You instruct John to call for Angela and tell her to bring Stephanie, a video camera, a gin and tonic, Your cigarettes, and Sehloho, He is Your carpenter and torture device builder.

"You will hold that position, kgotso, until I choose to give you your gift. Once I do, you will not swallow until I give you permission."

Angela enters, followed by Stephanie and a very tall and dark man. i don't know what You plan for me, but his hands are massive, and if the old rule of thumb is true, then i assume he must have a huge cock, too. i cringe a little, but i am Your property, and resigned to my fate.

Stephanie sets Your drink and cigarettes on the nightstand. You order Sehloho to set up the tripod and video camera next to the cage, level with my face. Before You instruct him to turn it on, You tell me why he brought it. "I am going to video tape my boy doing some very naughty things. Then I am going to make you write a letter renouncing your US citizenship, and I will also be burning your passport. When you last served Me, I remember that there were times when your submission was less than complete. After today, you will have nothing, and be no one except as I allow it. The video is for my amusement, and to ensure that you never have an unsubmissive thought again. Copies will be published on the Internet and sent to everyone you used to know in your past life, including all of your former employers, Thank you for sharing your resume, kgotso! You were so proud of your career! Sending out the videos will ensure that you can never leave here and build a new life if you ever even briefly think of it. I know you love me, and are bound to me by more than these things, but I will enjoy knowing that your slavery to Me is now complete. I am your entire world, and you will be at my mercy until the day you draw your final breath.

You nod to Sehloho to turn on the camera, and You clench Your muscles and expel the entire contents of Your come-filled pussy into Your mouth. You wait a moment, then say "Swallow, kgotso". i do, and choke a little, and some of it runs out of the corner of Your mouth. The camera catches every detail. You temporarily release me from the cage, and Stephanie cleans my face, and puts a white shirt and a tie on Your slave. I am still naked from the waist down. i am led to a desk n the corner of the room and seated. Sehloho moves the camera, showing me seated from the waist up, and it appears to the camera that i am sitting in an office. You begin questioning me from off camera. i know what You expect from me, and i answer as i know You want me to, in order to seal my fate. We both know that my answers will not be true, and You wink at me conspiratorially before You begin. The fact that You know me so well, and know that i will do this for You and for us warms my heart, and it fills me with love for You. i am finally giving my life to You completely.

"Have you ever stolen from, or cheated an employer?"

"Yes I have. As often as I could without getting caught. Nobody ever suspected me. I was very good at it."

"Have you ever betrayed your government?"

"Yes I have. I will be renouncing my citizenship and will never return to the United States."

This goes on for some time, and by the nature of Your questions and my expected, and imagined on the spot, false answers, I know exactly what You are doing. By sending the appropriate sections of the tape to the affected people, You now possess the power to destroy any aspect of my former life that You choose to, virtually erasing my former existence before i arrived here yesterday. You tell Sehloho to turn off the camera

"Now get back into the cage, slave. You are going to be the star in a very special film..."

You relax on the bed, sipping Your drink, and smoking a cigarette. Your four servants and Your caged slave obediently wait for You to say something. You announce that first on tonight's agenda is to break Your ass in, and then You will resume training Your cock.

You lie back on the bed, and exhale cigarette smoke leisurely, and tell Your slave to arch his back like a bitch begging to be fucked. "Present My ass to the rear cock hole, and place My mouth at the front of the cage." Sehloho, start the camera."

I get into position, eagerly now. I know that this will be my life from now on. Serving You, and amusing You. You tell Sehloho to strap me into place, and he does as You ask him to.

Your ass, and Your mouth are firmly strapped into place, and You relax, and get ready to direct...

"John RedCorn, stand at the back of the cage. Sehloho, get in front of it". You smile and tell me that You will be training Your ass to take Sehloho's cock at some point, but for tonight, at least, You feel merciful.

You instruct John to lube up and stroke his cock hard, and You tell Sehloho to feed Your slave his cock. I begin sucking eagerly. It is difficult to get my mouth around it, even though it is soft.

When John's cock gets hard, You tell him to slide it in, and admonish him to proceed carefully. You don't want him to tear Your ass. Waiting for stitches to heal would delay Your slave's progress in training, and that simply would not do.

"When you have it all the way in, John, I want you to take pleasure in fucking my boy. I can see that Sehloho's cock is now fully hard. Are You enjoying using my boy that way?"

"Yes Ms. Nandi. Your boy is becoming a very good cock sucker."

You smile, and summon Angela to come to the bed, and send Stephanie to go retrieve the cattle prod for the next phase. While Angela licks Your pussy, You begin to direct.

"John, go slower, and deeper. Time your thrusts into My ass with Sehloho's thrusts into My mouth. I enjoy timing and symmetry. I am enjoying the show."

They comply, and I feel John's cock sliding deeper into my ass as Sehloho's cock slides into my throat.

"Mmmmm kgotso, you are becoming a very good cockslut. Perhaps I will recruit another servant with a longer cock than Sehloho's, and see if we can repeat this exercise, with their cocks meeting somewhere in My belly!: You chuckle, and go back to enjoying Angela's tongue on Your pussy.

Stephanie returns with the prod, and You tell Sehloho and John to fuck at will, and fill Your slave with come...

They start fucking Your slave harder and deeper, and come in Your ass, and Your mouth, at almost exactly the same time. I feel a little shame, but also, deep pleasure, for serving to amuse and please You. Quite honestly, I enjoyed being used that way.

You direct Sehloho to reposition Your boy in the cage for further training. "Place him with My face in the padded top hole, and My cock and balls sticking out of the rear hole."

He opens the cage, and ensures that Your face is pressed to the top hole, and that Your cock and balls are pressed against the rear hole. He straps Your face in place, then slides a steel rod through the bars, supporting Your slaves back.

You leave the bed, and walk over to the cage slowly, and smile down at Your boy through the bars. You walk to the back of the cage, and pull Your cock and balls through the hole. Sehloho is waiting, and places two pieces of steel plate, each with semi-circles, around Your cock and balls, and secures them in place. They are now trapped outside of the cage, completely exposed, and at Your mercy.

"Angela. Sit on the top hole and my slave will begin to lick you."

"Stephanie. Begin sucking My kgotso's cock. If it begins to get hard, pull your mouth off it, and I will correct My slave."

"We will now continue your pussy-loyalty training. Begin licking Angela's pussy."

I do, and Stephanie begins sucking Your cock. I groan in dread as I feel Your cock begin to stir, and I feel the cold air on it as she pulls her mouth back to make room for You to correct me with the cattle prod. I feel the cold steel points touch the tender skin of Your balls, and I tense in anticipation of the jolt to come. It is only 8PM, and I know that You like to stay up late. It will be a long night of training, and part of me dreads it, but I am also thankful that You care for and love Your slave enough to put so much planning and effort into training me.

Over the next few years, You continue training Your kgotso to perfection. We grow older together, closer, and more deeply in love than ever. You conduct the ongoing training very carefully, ensuring that You create a perfect slave for You, but one that still has the individuality and sense of humor that You fell in love with all those years ago. My mind and my thoughts are still my own, even though my body is Your property. I am a perfect companion and lover for You, as well as Your slave. Since my arrival five years ago, You have been investing the 2.5 Million very wisely. Unbelievably, it has grown to 7 Million , almost entirely through legitimate investments! You share this news with Your boy over an informal Sunday night dinner of fish and vegetables steamed in palm tree leaves. i know that You must have personally prepared this meal, since i have not seen any of Your servants since Friday. You see my mind working, and You know me so well, that You can almost always read Your boy's thoughts. You smile lovingly and say, "Yes my beloved kgotso. Your Mistress made this for You with Her own two hands!" Then You laugh Your beautiful laugh. The one that still makes my knees weak with love for You. "I have dismissed all of my servants with handsome retirement packages. This estate has been sold and we will be leaving here in the morning. I have decided to join My kgotso in retirement. I do hope you enjoy fish, dear, as that will be a major part of our diet for the rest of our days..." You chuckle, and I look at You, slightly confused.

"Remember the beautiful, deserted little island we visited just off the coast a few weeks ago?"

"Yes Mistress. We both fell in love with that place..." Suddenly, something in my mind clicks, and since I know You as well as You know Your boy, I know what You are about to say before You utter a word...

Mistress' Epilogue

My slave and I live on a small deserted island. We spend our days walking around the beach, playing in the water and basking in the sun. We are naked all the time.

During the day I like to lie under the shade of the palm trees reading while my Kgotso fishes. Then we watch the sunset while the fish is grilled over an open flame.

Every evening before it is time for bed, I like to tie you tightly against the hard, rough bark of the palm trees with my cock and balls pressed firmly between your (My) body and the tree. I begin whipping you with a whip you have made from material found on the island. You feel extreme pain, but cannot move because my cock and balls would chafe against the tree and scratch skin away. You know your mistress does not want her cock and balls to be damaged, so you stay utterly still as I thrash at you. I do not gag you because no one can hear your screams. I whip you so hard you begin bleeding and begging for mercy. The only reason I stop is because my arms are hurting.

I release you from the tree and you fall back onto the sand. I sit on my face and begin sucking on my cock. It becomes hard and I climb onto it. Our life together is perfect.

The End

kgotso
kgotso
6 Followers
12