All Comments on 'Mistress Penny's First Day'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Depressing

For once it'd be nice to see a deserving mistress; one you could actually root for and admire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

Love these stories :) so sexy and fun. Please keep writing. You have a natural talent.

UrSquireGUrSquireGover 10 years ago
Thank you for your return

I just happened to browse your stories and there it was.

Wow

I am grateful

g

ThoughtStormThoughtStormover 10 years agoAuthor
THOUGHTS FROM THOUGHTSTORM

I appreciate all your feedback. I’m always curious to find out what people think about what they see here.

As luck would have it, the very first comment posted for this story was “Depressing.” That got me thinking—as I often do.

That comment is … fair--if you judge the story by itself and not as part of the larger series. I don’t hold anyone’s opinion against them. I could give the usual responses that writers usually give—that conflict is interesting; that characters with power make better antagonists; and that if you haven’t read my other work, you’ve seen only a narrow part of this fantasy world which includes both good and bad dommes.

The truth is that my intention isn’t to create role models, but to create a fantasy world that would be interesting to see but too dangerous to visit. I’m not the first to imagine such a world, and the feedback I get suggests that others are interested too.

As a contributor to this site, it is impossible to know exactly who is reading. The site’s administrators keep track of how many hits a story gets, and how many people vote on it, and based on these two numbers, I can tell you that about one third of one percent of you vote—or about one vote for every 300 hits. Since voting is easy, I wish more of you would, but I have come to accept these numbers and to appreciate the votes I do get all the more.

I suspect most of my fans are men like myself with submissive instincts (since most of my stories are written from that perspective), and the feedback I get seems to bear this out. If this describes you, then I understand how you think.

I am frightened and delighted to know that some of my readers are dominant women. If that’s you, welcome! I am excited to have you aboard, but you are far more mysterious to me. I don’t know why you enjoy my stories (assuming you do at all). If you do, I suspect you are interested in learning what excites a sub, or you fantasize about living in a place where women have unlimited power. I don’t think you’re evil. You intrigue me.

Thanks to all of you who share your thoughts. I don’t know how many of these stories I’ll write, but I have at least one more that will be unveiled in a month or two. Play safely until then.

JustregularoldJohnJustregularoldJohnover 10 years ago
Next part?

Will there be another part to the penny story, or will you be doing more stories relating to your main series?

ThoughtStormThoughtStormover 10 years agoAuthor
That's all the Penny I have for now

In the future, I'll explore the Academy and the different people who make it work. For me, the most interesting part of these stories is the moment the sub realizes he's become a slave--a moment I call the "Snare." Most characters can only be snared once, otherwise they seem stupid. I managed it a few times with Adam, but each time it became more difficult. Fresh characters allow that moment to happen more easily, so I plan to introduce new characters--each with a different kind of snare.

UrSquireGUrSquireGover 10 years ago
I wait patiently...ok...not so patiently

For more

May we have some more, please?

Thank you

g

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isaac remained docile for the remainder of the day. He couldn’t speak but he could think. The bitches hadn’t take that luxury, yet. He was patient, he could wait.

She made the mistake he’d been waiting for; she took the mitts off, before chaining his collar to the wall in the shower room. She wanted him to scrub himself clean before the evening’s entertainment began.

With lightning speed, he gathered the chains and wrapped them around her neck and pulled tight. Her gasp was incredulous and the shock, total. He maintained the pressure, as her face started to turn blue and her eyes bulged. Her feet were thrashing and pounding on the floor. He smiled as she looked into his eyes, pleading. He maintained his grip until her body went limp and her chest stopped moving.

The worm has turned !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous