Mistress Penny's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaac continued to ask questions. "If she wasn't hired for her job skills, then why did they choose her?"

"You silly boy! I thought I explained that! Secretaries are easy to find—but slaves? We always need more. Penny's qualification for employment is you."

Tonya continued coiling chain around his legs until the metal links hugged the bottom of his ass. "It was the same for me," she continued. "I remember the slave I had when I first started here. I think his name was Brad. He caught the eye of Mistress Margo, so eventually I had to give him up. That's how it usually goes."

"My mistress won't give me up so easily."

"Oh, really? I don't think you'll have much say in the matter, do you? Hold this." She took what was left of the chain, put it in his mouth, and pushed up on his chin to indicate she wanted him to hold it without dropping it.

"As a slave, you have to make so many choices about whose commands to obey—even when those commands contradict all your other commands—just to avoid punishment. But every decision you make will be wrong. Mistress Margo will make sure of that."

She picked up the other end of the chain and repeated the process, coiling around his legs in the opposite direction so that the links crossed each other in front and in back in a snug lacework pattern of metal.

"Our benevolent boss will continue to praise your mistress, complementing her every mundane accomplishment as though it were extraordinary, but each complement will be accompanied by a caveat. 'If only your slave were better trained,' she'll say. 'If only he didn't reflect so badly on you, you'd be promoted more quickly.'

"By tomorrow, Margo will drop the first hint that your mistress should let you go, trade you in for someone easier to manage—someone who won't hold her back. Your Penny will begin to think of you as a liability, and before you know it—you're an office supply."

Tonya took the end of the chain from his mouth, joined it with the other end which held him in an identical but opposite binding spiral, and attached both ends tightly to the front of his collar, keeping the entire chain as snug as possible. By now his legs had been double-wrapped, but his attentive genitalia had been left entirely exposed for Tonya's convenience.

He felt like a metal-wrapped mummy. His elbows were still bound behind him, so his forearms could only flail uselessly while his toes struggled to keep the weight of his body off his choking leash.

"I can't wait to see it happen," Tonya continued. "When your mistress gives up on you, you'll be up for grabs. I have the most seniority, so I have the right of first refusal. Not that I would refuse you. You're yummy!" She walked behind him to admire her work.

He turned—carefully—to face her. "My mistress won't be fooled so easily."

"No, of course she won't! You'll warn her, won't you?" Her mocking tone made no secret of her disdain. "'My darling mistress,' you'll say. "You're being tricked. The Academy thinks you're stupid, and they only hired you because they think I'm yummy.'" She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "You should tell her today—when I can see her reaction."

Tonya stepped back, her mocking face mimicking the confusion and despair on his own.

He made no reply.

She allowed herself to relax, reclining on the tabletop in a pose of utter indifference. She glared at him playfully and pulled one of her knees to her chest—revealing that her panties matched her lacy bra.

His ankles quivered. Tonya seemed delighted that he could see her without being able to touch her.

"Face the facts, slave." She rolled onto her side, stretching her body to its full magnificent length. "You're on this island to be punished—not because you deserve punishment, but because you gave us permission to punish you."

She slid to the edge of the table and set her feet on the floor, pulling his body against hers and licking him on his chest and shoulders. Then she rose to her toes to reach his face, and she allowed his dick under her skirt where it met with her warm panties—the only barrier between them.

He had no more questions left to ask. If she wished it, he must satisfy her.

Her hand found her panties and tugged them a little to one side.

He wanted to satisfy her. She was beautiful, after all, and he was at her mercy. What else could he do?

Down the hall, an approaching voice said, "I think you'll be surprised, Penny, by our unusual selection of office supplies."

"Shit! They're coming!" said Tonya. She quickly undid the padlock that attached the chain to his collar. With the tension gone, the chain abruptly dropped to the floor around Isaac's ankles.

Mistress Margo opened the door with Isaac's mistress by her side.

They saw Isaac naked and standing on his toes in the middle of a pile of chain. Tonya stood by his side trying to undo the leash that tethered his collar to the ceiling. Red chain marks all over Isaac's body left no doubt what had happened.

Tonya played her role as if she'd rehearsed it. "See what I have to put up with? I told him he should keep his clothes on, but he insisted on being naked and chained! You should have heard the shameful suggestions he made to the girls! I had to bring him in here to keep him quiet!"

"Just as I warned you, Penny," said Mistress Margo. "Horny new slaves often get carried away when they're immersed in their new—admittedly more stimulating—environment."

"That's not true," protested Isaac. "Penny, you saw how they were acting."

Penny's tone was full of disappointment. "I saw them introduce themselves according to the local customs of the island. But what happened after I left, I wonder?"

Tonya blurted, "He became an animal."

Isaac looked between Tonya and his mistress with shock in his eyes, but he was certain his mistress knew him better than that.

Penny stepped to within a foot of Isaac. This time, her sexy smart-girl glasses framed a scowl of disapproval that devastated him. "Isaac, where is the outfit I gave you?"

"Yes," said Tonya accusingly. "Tell us where you've hidden it. I've looked everywhere."

Isaac glared at Tonya in disbelief. "She made me leave it in the office."

Penny led him by the leash into the office, and again every woman stopped to watch. It was a scenario they had seen before, and they always enjoyed this part.

The hook where his little costume had been hanging was empty.

"It was here," said Isaac. "Someone took it."

Mistress Margo offered Penny her sympathy. "It's a terrible shame when a slave reveals how perverse he really is, but it sometimes happens. Even shy ones can lose their self-control and give in to promiscuity and lies."

"I'm telling the truth!" he protested.

"That's enough, Isaac!" shouted Penny. "You know I can't allow you to contradict another mistress! How do you think that makes me look?"

Mistress Margo offed Penny a ball gag which she dutifully took.

"You know what I have to do," said Penny, maintaining her awful stare. She unfurled the straps of the gag and held it in front of his mouth. "Any last words?"

"Yes, Isaac," provoked Tonya whose smile betrayed her anticipation. "Tell her what you want to say. This could be your last chance—for a long, long time."

Isaac looked at his mistress whom he had trusted with everything and realized that something Tonya had said earlier was likely true.

His mistress was an idiot. He had been a fool to trust her.

"No, mistress. I have nothing to say."

Penny put the gag in his mouth and secured it tightly. "You will have to wear this from now on every time we go out," said Penny, "so that you can never embarrass me like this again."

"It's for his own good," said her supervisor, "and yours. If I were you, I'd leave him gagged overnight so he has time to think about what he's done. Letting him talk will only encourage him to make outrageous excuses."

"I guess I should find him some other clothes," said Penny.

"Make him go without to teach him a lesson. If he can't hang on to the only thing you've entrusted to him, you can't protect him from the attention he gets."

"What about the dress code?"

"There's only one rule in our dress code. No exposed pubic hair." Margo stroked Isaac's smooth cock in approval. "He's fine."

Isaac had learned a lesson, but it was one he could never share.

Penny led her silenced slave from the room. Mistress Margo followed by his side, sliding an exploratory hand down his ass as they walked. "I understand how disappointed you must feel, Penny. It's always upsetting to find out your slave's a perv."

"It is embarrassing," agreed Penny, tugging on Isaac's leash. "I really thought I knew him better."

12