Mixed Emotions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, I can see it will be an interesting night or nights," said Todd looking towards Dana and licking his lips.

"OK, so we've got that lot sorted out," continued Marcie, "The other really important thing is that when you tie someone tightly enough to cut off the circulation you must release that tie after 15 minutes. That is very conservative because it can take up to an hour before permanent damage is done from loss of circulation, but it's better to be safe than sorry. So if a rope goes around some part it is either loose enough to allow circulation, for example around ankles and wrists, or is tight enough to cut off circulation and therefore must be released within 15 minutes, for example around balls, cock, breasts, nipples or clit."

"Clit!" exclaims Dana, turning to Todd, "You wouldn't tie anything around my clit would you?" she asks.

"Of course I would if the opportunity arises," replied a grinning Todd, storing away that gem of information.

"Dental floss would work really well I would think," commented Marcie, smiling at Dana.

"Mom! Don't give him ideas. You're supposed to be on my side," complained Dana.

"I don't really know that there are any sides," commented Greg, picturing Marcie tied and helpless with dental floss around her clit.

"Anyway," continued Marcie, "Those are the basic rules. Remember that the person you are working on is a person you love dearly and under no circumstances a person you wish to damage permanently either mentally or physically. For this reason there is no cutting the skin as this can cause scarring and possibly infection. Piercing is allowed but only with thin sterilised needles. Examples of this may be needles inserted around the breast aureole, through the scrotum, maybe even through the clit or into the penis if this is discussed before."

"Ouch! Talking of cutting, Mom, I like your new landing strip hairstyle down under, especially now it's waxed?"

"Thank you," replied Marcie, "Quite painful but I love the result."

"Pity I don't get to see it," commented Todd boldly.

"Do you want to? I can show you now if you wish," replied Marcie, calling his bluff.

Todd blushed. "N-n-no, it's OK. I was only joking."

"Of course you're not," contradicted Marcie, standing up and slowly unbuttoning her house coat from the top, exposing her breasts and full front of her body to Todd's embarrassed gaze.

"Oh, wow!" he exclaimed blushing beet red while carefully examining Marcie's landing strip and whole pussy area, "That looks awesome. Can I touch it?" he asked, already reaching out towards Marcie.

"Of course you can," she replied, moving closer so he could easily reach the trimmed hair and smooth skin, "Have a good feel all over if you wish."

Marcie closed her eyes as she felt Todd run his fingers through the hair, over the soft skin and pussy lips and across her clit a few times. Todd turned to Dana "Do you want something like that too? Would you let me wax your pussy for you?"

"Sounds like an idea," replied Dana, "But it won't be as spectacular as Mom's because my blond hairs aren't as conspicuous as Mom's brunette hairs."

"I'll show you how to do it if you like," Greg volunteered to Todd.

"That would be great, thanks," replied Todd, then again blushed as the implications hit him. "Would you let your Dad shave your pussy hair?" he asked Dana, "He'd need to see your naked pussy; are you happy about that?"

"Well, considering that Mom and Dad and Gabby and I go skinny dipping together in the pool in broad daylight, I guess there's not much of me that Dad hasn't seen. I think the idea would be to take it all off to begin with anyway. Wouldn't you like your Dana to have a smooth, hairless pussy like a baby girl?" she asked an amazed Todd.

"I guess so," he managed to reply, wondering what else he was going to find out about this family today.

"OK, so what's on the program for today?" asked Greg.

"Well, I figured that this morning we have a few things to do, for example, I very much doubt that the Dungeon is still in pristine condition. So maybe Dana and Todd could clean up down there. That should take several hours with the necessary side activities I guess," replied Marcie. "Meantime Greg, you and I can tidy up the rest of the house and clean the pool area ready for a swim this afternoon. At some stage we need to show Todd and Dana the ropes, literally, in the Dungeon, so maybe we can do that for a while after lunch before a dip in the pool mid-afternoon. How's that for a plan?"

They all agreed that this sounded a pretty good plan, collected their dishes from the table and loaded them into the dishwasher on their way to their respective areas requiring attention.

"Lunch will be at midday," called Marcie after the disappearing people. "Don't be late," she added pointedly towards Dana and Todd.

"OK, Mom," replied Dana, quickly going to her room for some extra clothing before following Todd downstairs.

Downstairs the Dungeon was a mess. Bed covers were all over the floor, candles had burnt out and needed to be replaced, even the mattress was partly off the bed.

"Looks like the aftermath of an orgy," said Dana.

"Yeah, agreed Todd, eyeing up his beautiful girlfriend, "No point tidying it up and then messing it up, eh." He tackled Dana and threw her onto the bed. "All the talk about BDSM, shaving your pussy and stuff has made me really horny. I just can't believe how open your family are about sex. My parents don't even mention the word and nakedness would be totally banned around the house."

"Yes, I know some families are like that. But sex is simply part of life, just like naked bodies. After all, we've all got a body so it's nothing to be ashamed of."

By this time Todd had almost completely stripped Dana so she caught up a bit by pulling off his shirt, leaving it so that it covered his eyes and held his arms above his head. She rolled him onto his back and pinned his arms with her hand, lying heavily on him to stop him escaping.

"How does it feel to be trapped and sightless, prisoner?" she asked.

"So long as you're my captor, it's fine," was his muffled reply.

With her free hand Dana pulled off his shorts, noticing his cock was already stiff.

"Doesn't this thing know how to behave himself?" she asked, giving his cock a playful whack with her hand. I can see he will need a bit of discipline this afternoon."

Dana moved her head down to Todd's cock and started licking his shaft and balls. "Mmmm, that tastes yummy," she said taking his balls into her mouth one at a time, "I wonder if I can remember not to bite them off," she added, giving each ball a playful nip, then taking each into her mouth and biting down harder onto the scrotum.

"Ouch!" cried Todd, "Go easy. It's not lunchtime yet."

With her free hand Dana started jacking off Todd's cock while still gently biting at his balls. She then grabbed his scrotum in her hand and squeezed, forcing his balls to the top and into the cavities over his pubic bone, leaving his scrotum empty. She brought her other hand down to hold them there while she felt his now empty scrotum.

"How's that feel?" she asked. "Almost like being a eunuch. No visible sign of your balls in their sac. Would you like to be my eunuch, darling?"

The speed at which Dana had dominated him unnerved Todd. He was confused. Was she really wanting to deball him or was she just playing, he wondered. Where did reality end and fantasy begin? In desperation he threw her off him and sat up, removing his shirt from his head and arms.

"Honey," he started, his heart racing, "What are you doing here? I am so confused, I don't know what is real and what is your fantasy. You're really different; I haven't seen this side of you before."

Dana hugged him close with her arms around him, comforting him as she would a young child. "I'm sorry, darling, I went too fast for you and with no warning. Of course I don't want to deball you. A fat lot of use you'd be to me then! It is simply a fantasy. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." Dana hugged him still closer, tears coming to her eyes at the thought that she could have caused any concern in the mind of her dearly beloved Todd.

"OK, I start to understand," replied a relieved Todd, cuddling Dana, "It may take me a while to adjust to the new you but I'm sure I will and probably give as good as I get."

"I certainly hope so," replied Dana, "In fact, I'm counting on it."

The two naked lovers spent the next little while caressing each other sensually, hands and mouths roaming to breasts, clit, pussy lips, cock and balls, and everywhere else they could reach, before Todd put a pile of pillows at the edge of the bed and placed Dana on her stomach over them so that her arse was high in the air, level with his cock. He then continued caressing her pussy lips, feeling inside her cunt, rubbing her clit gently until Dana was wriggling uncontrollably, trying to increase the stimulation and moaning gently, begging him to stick his huge hard cock into her tiny wee cunt hole.

Eventually Todd did just that, hard and forcefully in a single thrust he was buried deep within her cunt, the head of his cock once again lodged against her cervix.

"Ooohhh, ooohhh, oooooohhhhhhh," cried Dana as she came hard, thrashing about under Todd as he strove to hold her on the bed. After a few minutes Dana quietened down a little and Todd was able to start a slow rhythmic fucking motion, to which Dana synchronised her movements, to provide the most wonderful sensations for both of them. It took only a few moments for Todd to feel that his orgasm was imminent. He reached underneath Dana and started caressing her clit, driving her closer to her second orgasm. With a final thrust Todd came, spurting his copious sperm into Dana's welcoming cunt. Dana felt the warmth of his cum flooding her cunt which sent her over the edge and she came again in a mind-blowing orgasm. Todd collapsed over Dana's back, feeling his cock spurting its final drops of cum into her cunt as their breathing came back to normal and heart rates slowed down. Gently he rolled off her, reaching for her and locking her into a loving kiss to which she responded fully and openly.

"Oh my darling," she sighed, "that was wonderful. You're wonderful. Thank you, sweetheart."

"My pleasure," grinned Todd.

They lay in each other's arms for a short time and then Dana wriggled free and sat up. "We're meant to be cleaning the place up, not making it worse. Come on lazybones, you can't just lie there all day, Mom will wonder why we're taking so long."

"As if she wouldn't know the reason," replied Todd. "But I guess we'd better start on the work so we won't be late for lunch, which would probably merit a punishment of some sort," he grinned.

So they both started cleaning the room up, staying naked while they did this, with many breaks for kisses and cuddles. It would have to have been the longest time ever to tidy a room.

At last the room was tidy and they checked the time. Still half an hour to lunch.

"Do you want to explore some of the stuff here?" asked Dana.

"Sounds good to me."

Dana and Todd walked over to the equipment that was attached to the floor and wall.

"This is where I was tied up and whipped," said Dana pointing to the steel frame with wrist and leg rings. "And this is a devilish piece of equipment," she says pointing to the rod mounted on the floor.

"What does it do?" asked Todd.

"Well, it has some attachments," replied Dana opening a nearby cupboard and taking out a screw –on dildo. "You can guess where this goes, can't you?" she asks.

"Well I guess it screws to the top of the rod and I guess also that, as it's shaped like a cock, it must be a dildo. So does that screws onto the rod and goes in your cunt?"

"Good guess, Sherlock. The idea is that it can immobilise a woman. The dildo is screwed onto the top of the rod while the rod is down, then the raise switch on the wall," Dana pointed to the switches, "Raises the rod and pushes the dildo into my cunt. If it is pushed in the right amount it is impossible for me to dislodge it because even if I stand on my tip toes it is still inside me. I can't reach the switch to lower it so I just have to stand there and wait till someone lowers the rod and I can move again."

"Hmmm, that sounds very simple and also very devilish at the same time. What happens if it goes up too far? Couldn't it do damage to you?"

"Absolutely. That is where trust comes into it. The person being impaled must trust that the operator will not do any damage. There is another attachment with a C shaped plate at the base of the dildo that prevents it going in too deep." Dana got this out of the cupboard. "What happens here is the shield is set to allow a maximum penetration and after that if the rod rises it simply lifts me off the ground, resting my whole weight on my tenderest bits that are against the C shaped plate. I haven't used that yet so I don't know what it's like."

"Would you let me try it on you now?" asked Todd.

"Hmmm, maybe," replied Dana with a calculating look. "If you would let me try the third attachment on you."

"What's that?" asked Todd.

"Well, this rod doesn't only work upwards. It can also pull downwards. So by using this attachment," Dana gets the ring, spring and gauge attachment from the cupboard, "If I tie a thin rope around your balls and tie the other end onto the end of the spring, and the other end of the spring to this ring, then with your hands in the loops up there I can lower the rod to drag your balls downwards and you cannot bend your knees for relief because the loops will hold your hands. So it stretches your ball sac and all the stuff inside. The gauge measures how much tension there is on your ball sac. So if you want to try this on me, then I will also want to try this on you. Is it a deal?"

"Oh," said Todd, thinking, "I guess so. How far down will you stretch them? I'm guessing we'll need a safe word as well."

"Yes, we definitely need a safe word. How about strawberry? If either of us says strawberry then the other must immediately stop the machine and bring it back to the start position and, in the case of your balls, remove the rope. OK by you?"

"Yes, that's OK. Who goes first?"

"I'll let you do me first seeing I didn't get you breakfast in bed."

"OK, but I want to use the C shaped shield on you. As it is a punishment I want to see you writhing in agony as the shield presses onto your tender bits," grinned Todd.

"That's fine by me," replied Dana, "Just remember that I go second so I hope you don't want your balls to work when I've finished."

Dana screwed the C shielded dildo onto the top of the rod. Then she instructed Todd on the workings of the switches, which was up and which down. She then adjusted the position of the dildo so it was below her crotch, rubbed copious amounts of the lube from the cupboard over the dildo and her pussy area, and positioned herself over the rod.

"OK, do your worst," she told Todd.

Todd pressed the switch and watched in fascination as the dildo slipped smoothly between Dana's pussy lips and into her cunt. As the dildo moved upwards Dana felt the intruder forcing its way into her well lubed cunt and enjoyed this feeling immensely. Further in it went until she could feel it touching her cervix. She gave a wiggle to reposition it alongside and then felt the shield starting to press against her lips and clit. Todd stopped the rod.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"I feel full. It's right up there next to my cervix and the shield is pressing against my lips." She lifted herself onto tip toes. "I can release the pressure by going onto tip toes, but can't hold that forever."

"OK, so I'll just have a seat and watch. That OK with you?"

"So how long will you leave me here?"

"Oh, a few hours or so, maybe till dinner. Have you got any problems with that?"

"Well, yes I have actually. Lunch will be in about 18 minutes and I have to do you too, you know."

"OK, well, tell you what. I'll push it up higher for a minute then lower it down so you can hop off. I can always put you on again later, can't I?"

So Todd pressed the switch to raise the rod and raised it until Dana's feet were off the floor. Dana was biting her lip, wriggling trying to get comfortable as the steel plate pressed into her clit, pussy lips and whole genital area. She was determined not to use the safe word. Todd was watching the clock. After 40 seconds he looked at Dana who was sweating and writhing in real pain by now. Back to the clock, 10 seconds to go, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Todd pressed the switch to lower her down.

"Ouch, that was real torture," said Dana once her weight was back on her feet. "I certainly wouldn't like to do that for too long."

Todd dropped the rod to its low setting and Dana walked free from the dildo.

"OK, your turn now. Prepare to say goodbye to your balls."

Dana replaced the dildo with the ring and then took a thin soft rope from the cupboard and pulled Todd's balls down as far as she could, lengthening the distance between them and his rigid cock. She tied the end of the rope tightly around his scrotum just above his balls, taking care not to pinch the skin. Then she led Todd over to straddle the rod and fastened his wrists into the wrist loops, and tied the rope securely to the top of the spring and fastened the other end of the spring to the ring.

"Does that all feel OK?" she asked a very nervous Todd.

"Y-y-yes, I guess so at present."

Dana pressed the button to lower the rod. She watched as it took up the slack in the ropes, then watched as Todd's scrotum started to stretch, noticing also that his hands slipped lower in the loops and his body also stretched. Still she held the button down and his scrotum was now stretching even more. She released the button.

Todd felt the stretching throughout his body. As the stretching started he tried to slide his hands downward until they would go no further, then he felt his arms and torso lengthening, but most he felt his scrotum stretching painfully as his balls were dragged lower. When he knew he had almost reached his limit, Dana stopped the rod.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Painful. It feels like my balls are about to pop off my body. My ball sac feels so tight at the bottom that it feels like it will burst."

"Oh poor darling," said Dana with mock sympathy. "Would you like to go down a bit more?" she asked as she started to masturbate his cock. She looked at the dial. "You've only got three pounds pulling down on your precious balls. I'd like to get them down to at least seven pounds before I release you this first time," she added.

"No, no further, please," he said pleadingly.

"OK, then what if I make you cum now. What if I only raise the rod after you cum?"

"No, I don't think I can cum like this," said Todd.

"We'll have to find out another time," said Dana. "It's almost time to eat and I don't think you want to be left here like this."

Dana went to the switches and deliberately pressed the down switch for a second, Todd gritted his teeth, also determined not to use the safe word. Dana quickly looked at the dial. Just a shade over six pounds. She looked at Todd's agonised face then pressed the down switch again, watched the dial climb to seven pounds then hit the up switch.

"Whew!" said Todd, thank goodness for that. "Why did you send it further down?"

"I wanted to show you who was boss and I had set seven pounds as the minimum I would accept before lunch. You reached seven pounds so I am now releasing you," she explained.

Dana undid the rope and Todd's wrists, and together they cleared everything away. Dana put on her old cheerleader skirt, reaching from just above her pussy hair to about two inches below her pussy, and a semi-transparent shirt which she left unbuttoned and tied the tails in front of her, exposing her cleavage down to her navel. She omitted any underwear. Todd looked at her and gave a low whistle. As Dana climbed the stairs ahead of Todd he was treated to constant glimpses of her pussy lips winking at him.