Modeling for the Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hirschfeld enjoyed the fact that his models were now getting into it. He continued his lecture. "Because tickling oneself produces no unexpected motion on the skin, the response is not activated. Recent MRI research has indicated that the brain distinguishes well between sensations we create for ourselves and sensations others create for us. "C'mon, c'mon!" Alex pleaded as Marilyn continued to demonstrate the phenomenon for the class, now giggling herself as she made Alex jump and squirm. "When a person tries to tickle himself the cerebellum sends to the somatosensory cortex precise information on the position of the tickling target and therefore what sensation to expect." Alex tried to escape by pushing her hand away, but Marilyn ended that by taking a firm hold of his balls, causing him to bend over, this time with considerable discomfort. "Yes, well let's move on. If you would not mind, Marilyn, bring your fingers back to his shaft."

Reluctantly, she did as she was told. "Now, just let yourself explore the feel of his shaft, the soft crown. Explore every square inch. A man loves to have his penis explored, fondled, caressed. Let him know that you are not afraid or ashamed to be touching him there." Marilyn though was quite afraid and ashamed to be touching him there, but that did not in fact bother Alex. On the contrary, he enjoyed the fact that she was so clearly very reluctant, so inhibited. After her tickle torture, the fact that she was being forced to do this, dressed only in her panties and bra, made it all the more pleasurable. His notably swelled.

"Excellent, my dear. Yes, you're doing a fine job."

Normally Marilyn would respond to an instructor's compliment of her performance by expressing some gratitude for the praise, but she was not particularly proud of this.

"Now, class, you notice that Alex is not circumcised and this can be quite an advantage during masturbation. Marilyn, grip his hardening shaft firmly with your hand and ride your first up and down."

Marilyn turned her body so that she was looking away from the class. She could not look anyone in the eye as she did the deed. It was just too humiliating, too degrading, to be yanking off a guy in front of the whole class.

Jim regretted her turning away as he missed the display of Marilyn's pink covered titties, but he was now treated with the sight of her tightly wrapped bottom, which itself squirmed and wiggled as she handled Alex's cock. Now he had even more for his evening fantasy, imaging having Marilyn's hand jerk him off.

"You can see, class, how his foreskin is sliding on and off the swelling bulb of his penis. It's like he has his own personal vagina that is massaging, milking, his penis.

Marilyn was looking away but she could not hide from the fact of what she was doing and Dr. Hirschfeld's verbal description didn't help. "You can even now hear the sound of Alex's precum leaking out. This is to help lubricate for eventual entry into a woman's vagina." Marilyn squeezed her eyes shut at the thought of that, and at the sound her stroking was making, a sort of squishy slapping noise as she jerked on Alex's penis, which was now very stiff and hard in her little hand.

Obviously, Dr. Hirschfeld was not going to have Alex insert his penis into her vagina. That was well beyond anything appropriate, but if he was even remotely considering it Marilyn decided that it might be best to put Alex out of action and bring him to orgasm with her hand. She doubled her efforts and was now rapidly, seemingly eagerly, jacking him off.

The room was filled with the slapping and slurping sound of Alex being jerked off, and all eyes were fixed on the sight of his engorged cock. The head of his stiff dick now fully swollen, like a ripe plum ready to be bitten, sliding in and out of his foreskin and Marilyn's rapidly moving fist.

Dr. Hirschfeld could see that Alex was indeed getting close and, as he had promised Marilyn, he ended the task. "Whoa, you better stop, Marilyn. I think the young man is getting ready to shoot his rocket."

That was precisely Marilyn's plan. If he was in fact close, then it was best to just finish him off. She ignored Dr. Hirschfeld's instruction and leaned into Alex, pressing her bra covered breast to his shoulder and whispered, "Do it, Alex, squirt your thing, let it squirt."

Alex reached up to grasp her right breast with his hand.

Marilyn grimaced at this uninvited, intimate touch, but she did not pull away. This shameful sacrifice was, perhaps, worth the avoidance of any actual intercourse.

Dr. Hirschfeld though stepped in and pulled Marilyn's hand away from Alex's erection. "Marilyn, my goodness." He turned to the class as he pulled her away. "I guess once she got her hand on a young man's erection, her natural instincts just took over."


There was little reaction from the class at this remark, as they were also rather stunned at the sight of Dr. Hirschfeld having to literally pull Marilyn away. Marilyn blushed deeply, as that wasn't it at all. She considered telling Dr. Hirschfeld her real motivation as she certainly didn't like his public suggestion that the touch of a boy's erection had turned her into an uncontrolled nymph, but she also didn't want to bring up her fear of having to engage in intercourse. For all she knew, he would just take the idea as a good suggestion. She stepped back from Alex, her eyes fixed on his hard-on, a look of frustration on her face, a look that was perceived by many in the class as a sexual frustration at being denied. Every boy in the class was now sporting an erection just about as hard as Alex's, and a few of them were lightly tracing their fingers around and around the soft round heads that were poking up through their pants.

"Well, that's now an excellent erection, Alex. Why don't you let a few of the girls in the class get a good look at it."

Their eyes lit up with the suggestion, as did Alex's. 'Was he serious?'

"Certainly the boys have had a good look at their own erections." Some of the girls glanced at boys nearby, smiling knowingly at the thought of them studying their own boners. Their hands quickly shifted away, but not before being caught by a number of the girls, who giggled at their embarrassment over their indiscrete behavior and resulting state. "It would be useful to let the girls get a closer look." He directed Alex to move along the circle of desks. "Here, bring it up to the girls so they can inspect it."

Alex sighed with frustration. He was, putting it mildly, really uncertain about this. Showing off his erection for a lot of pretty girls could be plenty cool, even when they are themselves fully clothed. But, he did feel a bit infantile, like he was a little boy or something, being forced to show himself to his sister's friends for their own devilish amusement.

"Now girls, the head of the penis is called the glans." Stephanie leaned in close. It was indeed pretty interesting, so red and swollen. "At the tip is the urethral opening, where both urine and semen are expelled."

"Eeeuuuw!" she exclaimed, and backed away. Alex moved down to the next girl, June.

June grasped the bulb with her thumb and forefinger, and squeezed, causing his pee slit to open up. She peered down inside and asked, "Why do guys use the same hole?" as if the guys actually had a choice regarding their anatomy. "Girls use different things for their." Her voice quieted, "for her, um, you know, urine and his stuff." She flushed at what she was talking about. She appreciated that you had to talk about quite a bit of personal stuff in Human Sexuality class, but that fact didn't always make it any easier.

It was no easier for Alex, to say the least, as he moved around the class. He was really quite confused over how to react. He liked it when the girl was softly exploring the feel of his cock. It was like he was being given one virgin hand job after another. That's gotta be pretty good. However, some of them, like June, put an end to that by making it all clinical. It certainly wasn't appealing, at least to him, to have a girl squeeze open his urethra track and peer down inside, like he was some sort of queer species at the zoo.

"That's a very good question, June. We, of course, don't know the answer. The intelligence of the design can be a mystery. Was it in fact an intelligent design? Or, alternatively, why would separate channels evolve for a woman but not for a man?"

Alex moved to the next girl, Mary Beth. It was like his erect cock was serving as a microphone, providing the girl with the opportunity and right to speak. Mary Beth tentatively grasped hold of the shaft and drew it to her. She had never felt one before and she wasn't quite sure what it would be like. As she slid her fist up and down the shaft, she suggested, "Well, the girl's canal, you know, her vagina inside, um, that, well, that's where the sperm will go to make a baby." She was somewhat distracted by the sight and feel of the hard cock in her enclosed fist. "You wouldn't want it to be infected by urine and stuff like that."

Alex moved to the next girl, Nancy. Nancy didn't even want to touch it. She pulled it toward her with just the tips of a couple of fingers, and then sniffed. Alex could see her grimace. He had to admit that he could now detect the smell of his own arousal. One would wish, though, that a girl wouldn't find it aversive. His dick popped back as she let go of it. She offered, "Wouldn't the male's urine sometimes get mixed with sperm as it leaves the urinary tract?"

All this talk was making it so asexual for him, like he was some sort of laboratory frog.

Alex quickly moved on to the next girl, Susie. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Susie was very interested in Alex's cock. She had felt a guy's cock before. She was not inexperienced, although certainly not a woman of the world by any means. She wouldn't kiss it or anything like that, but she did enjoy the feel of a good cock. The tips of her fingers drew slowly up his shaft, and then softly, playfully, she slid them around and around the swollen bulb, enjoying the feel of the moist precum. She said, "Yea, but imagine a guy having two penises, one for sex and one for peeing. He might get confused about which one to use." All of the girls, and even many of the boys, laughed at that. "I suppose only one of them would become a boner though. Such a shame." She smiled flirtatiously up at Alex.

Alex didn't want to leave Susie, at least not her teasing fingers. However, he knew that if he stayed much longer he might have an accident. His balls were really beginning to throb.

Dr. Hirschfeld attempted to get the class more serious. "For most boys the area with the greatest sensitivity is the frenulum." Alex was standing in front of Becky at the time. "Becky, push his penis up so you can see underneath." She gleefully followed his instruction. "You see the indentation on the underside of the penis where the glans meets the shaft? This is part of his foreskin, where it is attached. It's actually identical to the frenulum that secures your tongue to the floor of your mouth." Becky grimaced at the thought that she had something like Alex's penis's foreskin inside of her mouth. Actually, a lot of the girls felt their stomachs turn at that. The boys, however, chuckled, although they also found the thought a little disgusting. Dr. Hirschfeld continued, "The foreskin's frenulum holds it in place over the glans, and, in conjunction with the smooth muscle fibers, helps return the retracted foreskin to its usual forward position. Becky, why don't you demonstrate by pulling his foreskin on and off his glans."

Becky happily did that, playfully demonstrating how the foreskin moved on and off, like she was in fact jerking him off, which was certainly how Alex was experiencing it. The bulb of his dick swelled further and grew darker. The students silently watched as the class was treated with soft slurping sounds as his pre-cum seeped out and lubricated the foreskin's sliding on and off his crown.

"Excellent job, Becky," Dr. Hirschfeld commented. "The wet sound you are hearing is Alex's pre-cum, his lubrication, once again coating his glans and foreskin. It's good that it does, because if he was entirely dry it could become quite abrasive and chafed."

"There's another way that Becky could make it wet," Tina suggested.

Everyone knew what she meant, and quite a bit tittering, and embarrassed giggling, swept through the class. The boys' laughter was a bit stronger and certainly more gleeful. Becky let go of Alex's penis. She was not about to do that, and certainly not in front of everyone. She looked over at Dr. Hirschfeld. She thought, 'He wouldn't really ask me to do that, would he?'

"Now students," Dr. Hirschfeld admonished. "Let's be serious here. Yes, of course she could do that. Would you girls like to see the male ejaculation?"

The class grew quiet. Most of the girls certainly did, but most of them were equally certain that they didn't want to admit it. Becky definitely didn't want Alex to do it right now, not while he was aiming his thing at her.

"Here, Marilyn, you can be helpful with this. Alex, why don't you come back up here next to Marilyn and see if you can successfully execute a male ejaculatory response."

This sounded awfully disgusting, at least to Marilyn. A little while ago she was actually trying to get Alex to ejaculate. But, at that time, she was doing it freely and, more importantly, secretly, in order to avoid him being able to put it in her. Marilyn wouldn't mind giving a future boyfriend a hand job. That was something that a girlfriend should be willing to do and, she had to admit, she had been looking forward to the day when she would be doing things like that with a guy; but, of course, with a special guy, her guy. Dr. Hirschfeld was instead asking her to give a hand job to a guy she just meant, and right out in public, in front of a class of students. That was terribly different.

Well, she had been doing it before. How bad could it be?

"Marilyn, if you wouldn't mind." She certainly did mind. "Grasp his shaft again and resume the stroking you previously had applied. It was effective before. I imagine it should do the trick."

Marilyn reluctantly reached out again for Alex's cock. Once she had it in her hand she looked away. She really didn't want to watch herself jerk him off.

Dr. Hirschfeld continued his lecture. "During sexual stimulation, semen collects, of course, in the ejaculatory ducts located where the vas deferentia joins the seminal vesicles within the prostate gland." The students hurriedly took notes in case this was going to be on the test, but they did their best to keep their eyes on the models or, more specifically, the sight of Marilyn's hand jerking up and down Alex's engorged cock. "When stimulation reaches climax, a spinal reflex causes contractions to the muscles within the penis, urethra, and the prostate gland. These contractions propel the semen through the urethra and out of the tip of the penis." Alex thought that he could almost feel his prostate getting ready to cock and shoot. Marilyn, however, her face turned away, grimaced at Dr. Hirschfeld's description, and the thought of it actually happening. "Although male ejaculation and orgasm occur simultaneously in most cases, they are not actually the same process. An orgasm, specifically, is the rhythmic muscular contractions that are a release of accumulated sexual tension and result in an intensely pleasurable sensation."

Alex was certainly looking forward to that. He was feeling a very strong need for the release of "accumulated sexual tension." He focused his attention on the cups of Marilyn's brassiere. He had been avoiding looking at her before, not wanting to have an accidental relief of sexual tension. But, now, his cumming was the assignment. His balls were aching so bad. He let himself admire the prettiness of Marilyn's breasts, all dressed up in pink. She did not look particularly excited about jerking him off, but that didn't matter. It would still be a girl's hand, a pretty girl, and one dressed only in her panties and bra that would bring him off. And, once again, in some odd way, the fact that she was doing it reluctantly provided even more pleasure. He thrust his hips out a bit, providing more prominence to his stout shaft.

"Actually," Dr. Hirschfeld interjected, "It does look to me that Alex's penis might need a bit of moisture." Marilyn stopped dead in her jerk and turned to Dr. Hirschfeld, though still gripping Alex's hard dick.

"What do you think, Alex?"

"Well, it would help, sir." He knew that it wasn't really necessary. It was fine, but if he understood Dr. Hirschfeld correctly, he wasn't about to disagree.

"Yes, it may have dried off a bit with all the discussion. Marilyn, if you wouldn't mind, why don't you moisten the young man."

The class was dead silent. Marilyn's face turned a beet red. When she had agreed to model for this class, she had not imagined that it would ever go this far. This was well past her expectations, and willingness. It would have to be a mighty desirable guy to allow him to place his thing in her mouth. It's not that Alex wasn't attractive. He was very attractive, but she meant in the sense of somebody with whom she was deeply attached, committed. It would have to be an act of love, not a public service.

Dr. Hirschfeld ignored her hesitancy. "Oral sex, of course, is nothing to be ashamed about. It's a natural part of the human sexual act. I was not anticipating a demonstration so soon within the class, but with Alex's impending orgasm, I think it might help to move along a bit more quickly." He walked up to Marilyn and placed his hands on her shoulders. "A common position for this act is for the woman to be kneeling before the man, literally on her knees." He lightly pressed down on Marilyn's shoulders to encourage her to get into the proper position.

Marilyn really wanted to say no. But, she already gone so far. It would be a shame for all that she had done, had survived, to go to waste. And, she frankly wondered as well if it might only get worse if she reneged on her agreement, although she couldn't imagine it getting any worse than this. However, if President Rayburn endorsed public displays of nudity in classes; well, he might indeed having something in mind that was much worse. And, finally, again she realized, she just really had to avoid having a suspension on her permanent record. She let Dr. Hirschfeld push her down on her knees.

The boys leaned forward in their chairs. Some of the girls actually leaned back, in a sympathetic aversion to what she was about to do.

Marilyn stared at the swollen cock, now just a few inches from her eyes. It looked so much bigger from this angle. She in fact felt quite submissive, subservient, in this position, kneeling before Alex, his entire body towering over her, his hard cock in particular. This was going to be really, really difficult.

She once again grasped his cock, pulled down on the shaft, closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and moved her face forward until she felt the swollen bulb slip by her lips and into her mouth.

It felt so weird, so terribly weird, to have the big soft bulb of a boy's hard cock in her mouth. This is what he pees out of! She hoped she wouldn't gag. It didn't at least taste real bad, or smell real bad. It had a sort of musky smell. She was worried that it would smell like a used jock strap or something; not that she had ever smelled anything like that, but they must smell similar to body odor and she had certainly smelled a lot of that on guys. Why didn't they wash more often?

She glanced to her side and felt another flood of blood sweep through her face. The taste and smell wasn't the real problem. It was the fact that she was doing it, that she had a cock in her mouth, and in front of everyone in the class. She never felt so humiliated, so shamed, to be doing this in front of strangers. She could see Jim's eyes popping out of his head.