Modeling for the Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn's own hands left her face to grip the edges of the desk. She couldn't deny it any longer. She was feeling so aroused, so excited. It perhaps helped that the first boy to touch her was Jimmy. The tender touch of the innocent boy helped to cushion the obscenity of what was happening to her. He was not a mean boy, he was not taking advantage of her, he was not abusing her. He was just exploring her, learning about her, and, at the same time, pleasing her. "Jimmy," she quietly murmured, her breasts softly rising, softly falling.

"Okay, Jimmy, that's enough," directed Dr. Hirschfeld. James moved over to the side of the desk to make room for the next boy.

They each took a brief turn exploring, feeling, and caressing her cunnie. Marilyn's head was flipping back and forth with excitement, her hips openly thrusting and twitching. She would at times feel like she was getting close to cumming, but then the boy would move away, or he would do something that would turn her off, but just briefly, momentarily so. She particularly liked it when a boy played with her clit, but a close second was when Robert actually shoved his finger up inside her vagina. Robert had been twice denied the opportunity to touch her, and now he was going to take full advantage of the moment. Marilyn pulled her herself up, gripping the desk with her hands, and then fell back, gasping and whimpering with shame and arousal, twisting and turning, trying to escape the onslaught of his finger but also squirming with pleasure at his wanton intrusion, his finger sliding in and out of her cunnie.

The boys were all themselves equally aroused, and they were no longer trying to hide the sight of their erections. A few were in fact instinctively touching themselves. They just couldn't hold themselves back any longer.

Dr. Hirschfeld could see the problem.

"Dr. Hirschfeld," June complained, "we really can't see anything. The boys are blocking our view." This was indeed another problem. Perhaps he could kill two birds with one stone.

"Well, yes, um, boys, I can see that you are having some difficulty yourselves. I suspect that many of you are experiencing some fluid congestion in the testicles and prostate region." The boys looked over at Dr. Hirschfeld with some concern, although Robert kept his eyes on Marilyn, on her squirming wet cunt, her jiggling boobs, and her twisting, writhing torso. Her soft whimpering could be heard in the background of Dr. Hirshfeld's lecture. "It's caused by prolonged sexual arousal in the human male. I would encourage you, those who are, of course, willing, to go ahead and remove your erections from your trousers and obtain some relief before the class is over."

A couple of the boys were shocked at the idea. Well, they all were probably shocked, but a couple of them loved the idea. Their testicles were so throbbing with lust that they could care less that they would be jerking themselves off in public. They were swept away by the excitement of the class, by the lust, and frankly, for some, by the fact that it would be in public. They quickly unzipped their slacks and removed their hard, straining cocks.

The rest of them slowly followed suit. It was difficult to deny oneself the opportunity for relief. The fact that most everyone else seemed to be perfectly willing to expose themselves helped considerably. In fact, the last holdouts felt uncomfortable being the odd boys out.

"Yes, excellent. Now, be sure boys that the girls can see what you're doing. You can provide for them another demonstration of the male ejaculation."

There was a mixed reaction to this, as well. Only a few of the boys actually turned their bodies so that the girls could have a good look at their cocks. These were boys who obviously enjoyed the idea of jerking off in front of a semi-circle of seated girls. They imagined themselves being hired strippers, impressing the ladies with their stately, towering cocks, and they looked forward to shooting massive loads that they assumed would both shock and please the girls.

The rest of the boys kept their eyes on Marilyn. After all, it was her that had provided them with their erections, and it was her that they wanted to keep in sight when they came. Besides, those who had not yet had a turn with her cunnie didn't want to lose their place in line.

Susan asked, "What about Alex, Dr. Hirschfeld?"

"Good point, Susie." It was an appropriate question. Dr. Hirschfeld could see that Alex was indeed, once again, fully erect.

"Would it be okay, sir, if I had an opportunity to inspect his penis once again? I would like to review my notes."

"Well, yes, that's an excellent suggestion, Susie. Alex, slide over a bit and let Susie have a go at your penis."

Dr. Hirschfeld breathed a sigh of relief, feeling that he had now put out all of the fires. He looked around the class with pride. It was clear that everyone was well involved in the class exercise. It was good to see students so actively engaged in their education.

He did wonder if perhaps things might have gotten a bit out of hand. Susie was sliding her fist up and down Alex's cock. Becky had slid her desk over to be closer. She was lightly circling her finger around and around the tip of his swollen bulb as Susie was jerking him off. A number of the boys were pounding their stiff cocks in front of the rest of the girls, and still more boys were jerking off in a group facing Marilyn, who was herself squirming and writhing under the fingering of Robert. Nobody seemed to be taking any notes.

He attempted to get things back on a clear track. "Um, Robert, that's probably enough, why don't you give the next boy a turn."

Marilyn was, by now, so terribly close. She grasped his wrist and said, "No, please, just a bit more."

"I can do it," Joe offered. He was the next in line and he certainly wanted his turn before Marilyn climaxed. Robert did not want to give up her cunt to Joe, but he new that he had been there far longer than any other guy. He shifted over and grasped one of Marilyn's breasts with his left hand as he now too released his cock from his slacks with his right hand.

Marilyn sighed with pleasure at the feel of his clutching, grasping hand on her breast, and then moaned as she felt Joe use the fingers of his left hand on her clit. She had to admit that there was something intensely erotic about having multiple hands touching, feeling, exploring, and fondling you.

She opened her eyes, and was greeted with a parade of dancing, prancing erections. It was all that she seemed to see. It was like there was a forest of them, in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Some were short and stout, like hardy stumps. Others were long and thin, like Quaking Aspens. Some were perfectly straight, jutting out from the body, whereas others were bent, like the trunk of a Spanish cork tree. It was a grand sight. All of them were topped by bulbous red crowns, all shiny and glistening, swelling with youthful energy and lust. She wanted to pluck one for her own, but which to choose? She reached for the youthful sapling of Jimmy.

It was not one of the bigger ones, not by any means. But, she considered it to be an attractive, pleasing, even endearing trunk. "Jimmy, give me your penis."

Jim was surprised that she would ask for him. He could see that clearly his cock was among the smaller within the room but, yet, for some reason she wanted to feel his. He gladly, proudly, stepped forward, offering his erection to her touch.

Marilyn, however, wanted to do more than just feel it. She turned her head, opened her mouth, and directed his young, hard dick between her lips.

Jimmy's head cocked back as his cock entered her mouth and her tongue swept across his engorged bulb. She began to suckle his knob as he had earlier suckled her nipple. Jimmy closed his eyes and basked in the intense pleasure of her lips and tongue on his cock. He had never imagined this ever happening, and now it had in fact happened, and so quickly, so delightfully.

More hands began to explore Marilyn's body. It seemed like they were all over her, caressing every inch, exploring every curve. Joe even stepped forward and placed the head of his cock directly on the wet, sloppy, hot lips of Marilyn's cunt. He did not try to enter her. He knew that would be wrong, but he did slip his head into her crack to enjoy its soft, cushiony wetness and then deeply massaged her clit with his fingers as he slid the head of his cock up and down her slit.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," Marilyn softly gasped through Jimmy's cock embedded within her mouth. It would be terribly embarrassing to orgasm in front of all of these boys but she just had to do it, she wanted to do it.

"Wait, wait!" Jimmy gasped as he felt the surge of his own orgasm swell within his balls. He started to pull away but Marilyn grabbed hold of his shaft to keep it firmly ensconced within her mouth as Jimmy's jism gushed forth, onto her tongue.

With the first taste of Jimmy's cum Marilyn herself exploded. Waves of base, primal pleasure coursed through her twitching, writhing body.

"Yes, that's it!" Dr. Hirschfeld exclaimed with triumph, "she's cumming boys, she's cumming!"

And with that announcement the boys as well began to shoot off their own loads, most of them spraying across Marilyn's naked, writhing, twisting body.

Marilyn reveled in the hot wet spray of ropes and wads of cum raining down upon her. She could feel them splashing their jism all over her body: on her thighs, her tummy, her feet, her arms, and of course, her breasts, her cunnie, and even her face, as Jimmy continued to spurt and gush his cum within her mouth. She recalled one time having an orgasm lying in her tub, as the water from the shower rained down upon her. She knew that she would do that again, but the next time it would have a whole new meaning. This was so terribly obscene but yet so wantonly lovely.

The rest of the boys were cumming as well, splashing their loads onto the floor of the class as the girls giggled and now openly clapped with glee. Alex's first gush actually hit Becky on the nose, much to her dismay. "Eeeeeeew!" she exclaimed as she felt the warm sticky load splat on her nose. She pulled back to avoid the rest, but Susie only turned Alex's cock so that the next one would get her full on the face. It was like she had a squirt gun, playfully spraying her friend with Alex's spunk. "Stop it, stop it!" Becky exclaimed, raising her hands up in defense, but Susie adjusted the angle of her weapon to breach her feeble defense and another gob of gism cleared her hands to splat on Becky's forehead.

The boys legs felt weak as the contractions of their orgasms swept through, their guns continuing to unleash their wet fury, covering Marilyn's body with their hot, gooey spunk, her own orgasm finally slipping away as the last, remaining globs of cum splatted against her wet, naked, glistening body.

When the boys were finished they pulled back, and quickly began to return their slackening erections to their pants. They were now feeling a bit embarrassed, and perhaps even guilty, having clearly soaked Marilyn in cum, literally from head to toe. Her face and breasts were particularly well covered with hot white gobs, some of which were dripping and sliding off her still heaving, throbbing breasts.

But, she didn't seem to mind. On the contrary, she was basking in the relief of her own orgasm, enjoying the feel of so much cum on her body, and the taste of Jimmy's within her mouth. She rolled it around and around with her tongue, not wanting to swallow it, wanting instead to savor it for as long as possible. She had never had an orgasm so intense, so basic.

But, then, the class bell rang, and the students quickly got up to leave.

"Yes, yes," Dr. Hirschfeld announced, "class dismissed."

Marilyn wondered if she could perhaps stay for the next class.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will be submitting another chapter of the Naked at College series reasonably soon. I hope you enjoyed this brief respite. In any case, do provide feedback and vote. Encouragement is really very helpful.