Modeling for the Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although, actually, it would be terribly worse if she knew one of the students in the class. Imagine having to suck a boy off in front of your girlfriends, or in front of a guy she was attracted to! Their eyes would be even more painful to see. What would the guy think? What would he expect? She imagined that she would get all sorts of invitations to go out after it was over, being thereafter always expected to be willing to go down. She closed her eyes to block out the sight of the boys' eyes.

"This act of love is really quite intense for the male. The woman is showing her man that she will do just about anything to please him, even to the point of letting him place within her mouth the organ with which he urinates."

'Thanks for putting it that way, Dr. Hirschfeld,' Marilyn said sarcastically to herself..

"Make sure you get it all wet, Marilyn. Boys like it when you use your tongue. It's also quite intense because the head is terribly sensitive and the licking, massaging, and lathering of the tongue can be extremely stimulating, and be sure to continue to use your hand on his shaft. Try to be stimulating the entire organ."

Marilyn obediently slid her hand up and down his stiff shaft, as well as tonguing his bulbous head.

Alex groaned in appreciation. He never had a blow job before. A blow job alone would be enough to make this end quickly. It was even more difficult to hold out given how much stimulation had preceded Marilyn's warm, soft, wet tongue, now exploring the contours of his cock. He looked down at her, at her so very pretty face.

"The gentleman also appreciates it if you look up into his eyes, so he can see how much you love giving him this intimate pleasure, and so that he can see, as well as feel, his hard member within the sweetness of your mouth."

Marilyn briefly squeezed her eyes shut in resistance, in defiance, but then turned her head back and up, and opened her large, pretty eyes.

Her look was more of a puppy dog distress than affection, but that made it all the more beguiling. Alex turned to the professor. "Dr. Hirschfeld, I really don't think I can last much longer."

"That's very, very good, Alex. We look forward to your ejaculation."

Marilyn's eyes widened in shock and fright. She turned as well to Dr. Hirschfeld, the head of Alex's cock still embedded within her mouth, albeit her tongue on temporary hiatus. "Hmmpph," she exclaimed, trying to get Dr. Hirschfeld to appreciate the gravity of the situation, but he was lost within his lecture.

"Now, pay attention students and watch closely. The orgasm is actually quite complex but doesn't last long. The rhythmic contractions occur initially at approximately .8 second intervals, and this accounts for the spurting action of the semen during ejaculation."

Alex's cock popped out of Marilyn's mouth. She asked, "Spurting, Dr. Hirschfeld?"

Dr. Hirschfeld had quite a bit of preparatory information to cover before Alex's ejaculation. He could not be bothered with her concerns right now. He waved at her to continue with the exercise. "The intervals between contractions become longer and the intensity tapers off after the first three or four. Semen usually takes a few seconds to appear after the feeling of ejaculatory inevitability because of the distance the seminal fluid has to travel." This next part he said in response to Mary Beth's earlier question, but also to reassure Marilyn. "During ejaculation, the sphincter of the urinary bladder is tightly sealed to keep urine from mixing with the semen, as well as making sure that the fluid travels outward. So, rest assured, Marilyn, you will not receive Alex's urine, just his thick, rich, fertile gruel."

That was enough. Marilyn pulled her face back off his cock and said, "Dr. Hirschfeld, do I really have to take it in my mouth?"

"Oh my, certainly not, Marilyn. It's entirely up to you. You can take it in your mouth or on your face. Either way will be fine. Boys will appreciate either one. No, wait, let me be fair about this. If you wish, you can also have him ejaculate onto your breasts. Although, you might want to remove your brassiere for that. I'm not sure you will want to get all that wet cum on your brassiere." Marilyn was tempted to thank him, sarcastically, for that consideration. "So, which would you prefer?"

Marilyn would prefer none of the above but apparently that wasn't an option. She opted for inside her mouth. The head of his penis really wasn't tasting that bad. Perhaps the semen wouldn't taste bad either, and it would certainly be considerably more humiliating to have him squirt all over her face or her breasts. If she took him in her mouth she would at least be able to hide the sight of his cumming from the rest of the class. From outside appearance, it would look no different than what she was already doing.

She didn't provide a verbal answer though to Dr. Hirschfeld. She spoke with her mouth as she once again absorbed the head of Alex's cock inside. She resumed her licking of the head, tickling the sensitive membranes with her soft, wet, feminine tongue, at the same time drawing her fist up and down the shaft, this time with more urgency and effort. She felt that if this was going to happen, let it happen soon so that she could get it over with.

"Now, that's the enthusiasm we like to see," Dr. Hirschfeld said with approval. It was good to see the models truly enjoying the experience. He had been a little apprehensive, particularly with regard to Marilyn. But, he could now see that she was actually enjoying herself. "Apparently, once a young lady has her lips wrapped around the shaft of a hard cock, her feminine instincts just take over."

Many of the girls in class blushed at the remark, as boys turned to look at them, wondering if it was really true and whether it might in fact be true for that pretty girl sitting next to him.

Alex gasped, "Marilyn, here it is."

Marilyn squeezed her eyes shut in abject disquietude and grimaced with disgust as she felt the first hot wad of gism splash against the roof of her mouth. She felt so ashamed, receiving his sticky gruel gushing into her mouth.

Dr. Hirschfeld though was quite pleased with the demonstration. "Yes, excellent, as you can see class, Alex is now releasing his sperm into Marilyn's mouth. Pay careful attention to the twitching of his shaft, the evidence of the contractions."

Jim was paying very close attention. He knew that some girls would be willing to do that: let a guy cum in her mouth. But, he seriously doubted that a girl would ever let him do it. This was pretty much as close he would probably ever get to it, and it was a pretty amazing sight.

Marilyn did not want her mouth to fill up with his stuff. It wasn't really distasteful. It didn't actually taste so bad. She in fact liked a lot of salt on her food. But, it was emotionally distasteful and she didn't want to finish this experience with a mouth full of cum. So, she opened her throat to swallow some down but just as she did so, Alex shot a third thick wad directly into her throat, and Marilyn instinctively gagged and lurched, rudely discharging the cock head from her mouth.

As Marilyn coughed and hacked, trying to dislodge the thick gruel from her throat, Alex released another shot that smacked right on her forehead.

"Mmmph!" Marilyn tried to protest, her eyes clamped shut with humiliation, one hand at her throat, trying to massage the cum down, the other swinging up to protect her face, but to no avail. Alex continued to spray the remaining jets onto her cheeks, her nose, and one even splatted on a closed eye.

Becky breathed a sight of relief at the sight of Marilyn's face being covered in gism. That could have been her.

"Marilyn, outstanding!" exclaimed Dr. Hirschfeld. "I thought you had chosen the mouth when in fact you're taking it both ways. Really outstanding. Quite a trooper! Now, class notice the amount of Alex's ejaculate. There are a surprising 20 million sperm per milliliter of seminal fluid, and the average ejaculation ranges from 1.5 to 5 milliliters, although I think Alex appears to be releasing an above average load" as Alex continued to splash Marilyn's face, as well the palm of her left hand. She was able to catch some of it. "Girls, you will be happy to know that semen contains quite a bit of nutritious material. There is aboutonia, ascorbic acid, blood_group antigens." All of the class was quickly writing this down. They would much rather watch Alex finish his deposits but they knew full well that much of this could be on the test, and they had to get it down.

"Calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, choline, citric acid, creatine, deoxyribonucleic acid, fructose, glutathione, hyaluronidase."

By now Alex had finished but he was still breathing hard and his legs felt weak. That had probably been one of his more intense orgasms.

Marilyn groaned with revulsion. She knew she must be quite a sight: sitting back on her haunches, her face littered with a boy's cum. She had managed to swallow down much of the cum within her mouth and she now used her right hand to try to clean off the wad that had lodged in the corner of her eye.

"Inositol, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, purine, pyrimidine, pyruvic acid."

This was surely not what her parents had in mind when they had sent her off to college. Marilyn hoped that they would never find out about it. There was no way they would though. She certainly wouldn't tell them about it. Actually, she was more worried about her friends finding out. They would likely tease her to death about it. "Could I have a towel, please?" she meekly asked, both hands now held way out to her side, themselves dripping with cum. One drop slid off her cheek and onto to her brassiere. "Eeeuuuw" she softly moaned. Maybe she should have taken off her bra.

"Sodium, sorbitol, spermidine, spermine, urea, uric acid, vitamin B12, and zinc."

Now that he had finished his list, Dr. Hirschfeld pulled a sanitary wipe from a box on his desk. "Here, dear, let me help you with this," and he began to carefully clean and dab her face.

This was certainly considerate of him, but Marilyn wished that he would just gave her a handkerchief so that she could wipe it all off with one swoop. In addition, his cleaning her face was rather infantilizing. She felt like a little girl, getting her face all cleaned up by her daddy.

Dr. Hirschfeld continued his lecture. "Yes, quite a bit of nutrition girls." He added, "Marilyn, would you like to lick some of it off of your fingers?" as if the spillage had been ice cream.

"No, no, thank you sir," Marilyn replied. "Just, please, get me cleaned up."

"The nutrients though are all in very modest quantities. You really couldn't survive on it." He was correct about that, but it didn't seem particularly modest to Marilyn.

"Some of this is designed to nourish the semen on its way to the egg, while other ingredients are designed to neutralize the acidic environment of the vagina, which would normally be actually rather inhospitable to sperm. There, there, I think that is most of it." Dr. Hirschfeld handed the wipe to Marilyn so that she could finish the job.

She snatched it from his hand and more thoroughly cleaned her eye and the rest of her face, not wanting to leave any of it behind, although it was a rather small wipe and was by now itself thoroughly soaked with Alex's cum. She then took care of her hands, as best she could.

"For you girls on a diet though, an average ejaculation contains about 15 calories." He chuckled at his little joke. "Yes, Marilyn, that was really quite wonderful. Now, class, let's turn our attention to the female genitalia." Marilyn looked up at Dr. Hirschfeld, her right eye still a little squinty. Hadn't she just done enough? Apparently not.

"Marilyn, if you please."

"Sir?"

"Up off your knees and down with your panties, Marilyn. Hut, hut!"

If the purpose of this punishment was to develop some empathy for the embarrassment experienced by Michael, it was a complete, total, unmitigated success. She never before felt so mortified in her life, and yet it seemed like it was only just going to get worse, although how much worse could it be than to have a classroom full of students watch a guy unload his gism on your face?

Marilyn got up off the floor. Dr. Hirschfeld at least helped her with that. She handed him the soaked sanitary wipe, which he dropped into the wastebasket by the desk. She stood facing the class and slipped her thumbs into the waist band of her pink panties, although turning her flushed and stained face away from the gawking eyes of the students. She bent over at the hip and slid her panties down to her ankles.

She could feel a coolness on her bottom as her fanny was exposed to the classroom air. The temperature was clearly set for persons who were dressed, not for persons baring their fannies. She was at least glad that her bottom was facing the blackboard and not toward the students. But, now she had to stand up, and let everyone, even the boys, see her naked cunnie. She took a deep breath and did as she was required.

The boys wanted to applaud as her cunnie came into view. For some, it was the sexiest thing they had ever seen. For those who had already been treated with the sight of their girlfriends' pussies, it was a very close second. Marilyn had a very pretty pussy. The hair was quite sparse. Just a delicate, even elegant sprinkling that complimented rather than hid her feminine charm. The delicious lips that traversed the virginal mound of soft white flesh were clearly exposed.

Even Dr. Hirschfeld admired its appearance. "Oh my, Marilyn, yes indeed, that's a very, very nice little vagina." Marilyn blushed at the compliment. She didn't really know how to respond. The natural, the appropriate, response would be to say 'thank you, sir.' She had always graciously expressed her appreciation when complimented on her looks or her appearance. But, she didn't really feel grateful for this compliment. In fact, she would prefer that he would not say anything at all about it. However, it was much better than a look of disappointment. Imagine how embarrassing it would have been if Dr. Hirschfeld had pointed out that it was a rather unusually appearing vagina: too fleshy, or too hairy. That would certainly have been much worse. She responded, "Thank you, sir," with a modicum of gratitude, but not looking him in the eye. She looked bashfully toward the floor.

"Excellent, really fine. Now, Marilyn, why don't you get up on the table."

"Sir?" What was he going to have her do?

"Dr. Hirschfeld!" Johnny exclaimed, his hand waving in the air.

"Yes, yes, Jonathan, what is it?" Dr. Hirschfeld replied, feeling a bit impatient. He was beginning to worry about time.

"Her titties, her titties. Marilyn hasn't shown us her titties."

"Her breasts, young man," Dr. Hirshfeld corrected him. "They are her breasts." But, Jonathan was indeed correct. In his impatience and desire to get to Marilyn's vagina, he had neglected her breasts. "Yes, certainly, we mustn't forget the young lady's bosoms. If you wouldn't mind, Marilyn, the brassiere as well."

"Yes sir," Marilyn glumly replied. Her face deepened in color and her breasts inadvertently thrust out as she reached behind her to unclasp her brassiere. She felt little more than a stripper at a gentleman's club. She grimaced at the thought of such a club. 'Why would they call it a gentleman's club?' She couldn't imagine any actual gentleman attending such a club. Well, at least the young men in this class will have to behave like gentlemen.

She looked around the room. Many of the girls had their eyes averted, feeling embarrassed for Marilyn. Many also instinctively crossed their legs, as if their own cunnies were somehow being exposed in sympathy with the presence of the exposed lips of Marilyn. Becky gave her a smile of encouragement.

The boys eyes were largely split. Some were staring at her cunnie, others were waiting gleefully for what was to be revealed beneath Marilyn's pink brassiere, and most were shifting their attention back and forth. A few had their hands "resting in their laps," surreptitiously, lightly rubbing, their hard-ons.

Marilyn let the brassiere fall from her breasts.

The class was greeted with such a lovely sight. Marilyn had quite delicious breasts. As noted earlier, they were not large, but their shape was delectable. These were truly ripe apples, just waiting to be plucked. They stood up so proudly, despite the interests of their owner in preferring that they keep hidden from view. And, it didn't help that her nipples were fully erect. She blamed it on the cool air of the classroom, but many of the students, including some of the girls, wondered if she was actually becoming aroused. Their eyes shifted briefly to her cunnie. A few of the students swore that they could detect some glistening moisture.

"Marilyn, if you wouldn't mind, why don't you work your way along the desks and offer your breasts, briefly of course, to each of the boys. I would like each of them to get a good sense of the textural quality of a young woman's breasts."

Could this get any worse? She really had no idea that she had agreed to all of this when she had opted for the modeling over suspension. She kept saying to herself, 'It's better than being suspended, it's better than being suspended, it's better than being suspended,' as she traversed the curved line of desks, bending over in front of each so that the boy could briefly fondle her.

A few of the boys were not the least bit shy, grabbing hold quite firmly, copping a major squeeze. What self-respecting, alive, boy would turn down the opportunity to feel some naked boobies? Particularly ones as gorgeous as these. They were so terribly round, soft, and firm, and the nipples were so hard and pointy. None of them though said anything disrespectful. They knew how and why Alex and Marilyn were modeling for the class, and they were not about to make the same mistake, although a few of the boys didn't really feel that Alex was that bad off. A bit of humiliation might be worth the experience of having a pretty girl such as Marilyn suck on your cock.

She couldn't look them in the eye as she offered herself, or more accurately, her tits, to each one of the guys. She felt like she was leaning out over a fruit cart as various male customers tested the shape, firmness, and ripeness of her fruit. Imagine telling your mother about this class exercise when you come home for Thanksgiving!

Some of the boys though seemed to be just about as uncomfortable as Marilyn. Actually, that wasn't really true. Nobody was as uncomfortable as her. But, some of them were rather tentative and felt terribly awkward about taking advantage of the situation. Marilyn almost didn't mind their touch. They were at least being sympathetic and respectful of her. James in fact just lightly touched her, and only for a moment, drawing his fingers away at the shock of the feel of a girl's naked tit.

"Now, Jimmy," Dr. Hirschfeld admonished him. "You're not going to learn anything if you're not willing to engage the subject at hand."

"Yes sir," he replied. He softly whispered an apology to Marilyn as he reached out once again. Marilyn felt bad for him. Here was the one guy who was being the most respectful, and he is the one who is being apologetic. Marilyn smiled at him, cupped her breasts in her hand, and said, "Go ahead, Jimmy, it's okay."

He smiled back at her. Before this day he had only seen pictures of naked tits. Now, Marilyn was actually offering hers to his touch. He reached out and lightly felt, caressed, the tender curves and slopes of Marilyn's bubbies. They felt like his baby sister's little bare butt: so soft, so smooth, so white.

His traveling fingers eventually reached her nipples. These were particularly amazing. He couldn't believe how far they stuck out, and how sexy they felt to his touch.