Modeling for the Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hirschfeld spoke up. "Yes, Jimmy, carefully explore her nipples." Jim was quite glad to do so. Jonathan was annoyed. He was the one who suggested Marilyn take off her bra. He should be the one to explore the nipples. "A nipple, or mammary papilla." They all reverted to taking notes again, with, of course, the exception of Jimmy. He wasn't hardly even listening. He was just softly tracing his fingers around and around Marilyn's perky nipples, entranced at the sight of their erect state. "The nipple is a small projection of skin containing the outlets for 15 to 20 lactiferous ducts arranged cylindrically around the tip. The skin of the succulent nipple is rich in a supply of special nerves that are sensitive to certain stimuli. The physiological purpose of nipples, of course, is to deliver infant milk. Marilyn, why don't you demonstrate."

Marilyn would normally have become quite upset at the suggestion. However, her nipples were feeling quite aroused, and Jimmy was such an innocent, harmless boy. She leaned over further. The boys directly behind her, across the empty space of the classroom, were disappointed in being blocked from view, but they were then offered a quite reasonable alternative, the backside of her cunnie pouch poking into view; such a nice sweet slit.

Jimmy leaned up, out of his desk chair, pursed his lips, and grasped hold of Marilyn's nipple. He began to suckle like a little infant. The room was filled with the sound of the suckling boy.

Dr. Hirschfeld observed, "Mammalian infants have a rooting instinct for seeking the nipple, and a sucking instinct for extracting milk. This instinct seems to be alive and well in Jimmy." He was taking to the task like a baby to the teat. Marilyn was surprised that she didn't actually mind. His lips did feel nice on her nips, and he was such a safe, non-threatening boy. She even reached out and stroked his hair as he suckled. He looked so innocently content, as did she strangely feel. Although, it wasn't an innocent feeling that was developing between her thighs.

"Of course, sexual stimulation can also cause the nipples to become erect, due to the release of the polypeptide neurotransmitter oxytocin." None of the boys would object to the idea that sucking on a girl's tit could make you high, but that really wasn't what Dr. Hirschfeld was saying.

"Oxytocin is released during orgasm in both sexes," his voice having some difficulty competing with the sound of Jimmy's suckling. Marilyn's bottom began to squirm a bit, much to the pleasure of the boys behind her behind. "In fact, it is believed that oxytocin is involved in social recognition and bonding, and might be an important chemical in the formation of trust between people." Marilyn was beginning to feel quite a bit of trust for Jimmy as he was "bonding" with her.

Dr. Hirschfeld, though, noticed their excited states, as well as the fact that time was running short. "Yes, well, let's move on. Marilyn, please, release your teat from the young man and climb up onto the desk."

A little popping sound could actually be heard as Marilyn wrested her nipple from Jimmy's lips. She turned toward the table, her wet nipple glistening in the harsh light of the room. She would normally have balked at what she knew was coming next, but at the moment she was in a bit of a fog, apparently lost in a cloud of oxytocin.

She walked in a daze to Dr. Hirschfeld's desk. She had enough self-awareness to try to protect her modesty as best she could as she hopped onto the desk, mostly by keeping her legs together and her bottom right on the desk. It was a really futile effort though. Her breasts jiggled and wiggled as she hopped backward onto the desk.

"Alright then, Marilyn, lie back down on the desk and spread your legs out to the edges on either side, just like when you visit your gynecologist."

The realization of how exposed she was hit her hard with that remark, and she had to cover her face with her hands in embarrassment. This did not feel like a doctor's visit, although even some of those were rather awkward, particularly with a male physician or, even worse, a young, handsome one. No, this just seemed simply and frankly obscene. She was actually sitting on the desk of a classroom, spreading her legs for all the students to see her cunnie.

A few of the desk chairs could be heard squeaking as a couple of the male students inched forward a bit. The boys toward the front and side of the room could actually see very little. Alan raised his hand. "Dr. Hirschfeld?"

"Yes, Alan, what is it?"

"Sir, we really can't see very well over here."

"Oh yes, certainly, that is a problem. Hmmm." He contemplated what to do. He could have them stand around in front of Marilyn, but that would block the view of the girls. However, that might not be bad, as they should already be quite familiar with the anatomy of the vagina. But, still, you can never underestimate the lack of preparation some students have received from their parents regarding human sexual functioning. The girls should be allowed to see the demonstration. "Yes, well, why don't you boys come up here and sit on the floor in front of the desk."

They eagerly agreed, in fact scrambling to get into the front row.

"Be sure to bring your notepads," Dr. Hirschfeld reminded them. It was a good suggestion, as very few of them were planning on doing that. It was like they were back in the third grade and the teacher was going to read a story to the class. Everyone wanted to get a good spot. There was pushing, shoving, whispering, and pointing, particularly a pointing from within their trousers. Some of the girls rolled their eyes at their childish enthusiasm. A few of them also noticed the evident bulges within their slacks, despite the best efforts of the boys to hide or disguise them. The sight of the protruding slacks brought on a few giggles of their own, as well as some disapproving scowls.

Marilyn blushed at the sound of the boys scrambling in position to get a good luck at her exposed cunnie. She at first appreciated the new class seating, for when she opened her eyes she no longer saw a row of eager boy eyes staring between her legs. However, when she looked down (she had to at least see where they were), she felt even worse. They were all sitting on the floor, cross-legged, their eyes wide in delight and anticipation, like they were waiting for her to put on a show for them, which was precisely what she was about to do.

Alex started to sit down in front of Marilyn himself, but Dr. Hirschfeld corrected him. "No, no, Alex, why don't you stand off to the side here. We might have further need for you." Alex frowned. He was hoping that he was entirely finished and, besides, sitting down on the floor would go far in hiding much of his nudity.

The other boys, however, were not at all disappointed. There was something a bit awkward for them, to be sitting next to a naked guy, particularly as they were really crowding in close, to Marilyn and, as a result, to each other. Alex got back up and stood off to the side of the desk, his hands now covering himself. Susie, who was sitting nearest to him, smiled at his embarrassed modesty.

When everyone seemed to be in position, Dr. Hirschfeld resumed his lecture.

"Alright boys, settle down," Dr. Hirschfeld scolded. "Now, class, first, it's important to emphasize that the term 'vagina' is often used inaccurately to refer to the entire female genitalia. Strictly speaking, the vagina is the elastic muscular canal projecting inside. Fortunately for you guys, it isn't really very large, only about 4 inches deep. A good two inches shorter than the average erect penis." The boys were quite relieved to hear that (although he didn't point out during intercourse the cervix and fornix can shift to provide more room). "The vulva consists of the exterior female genitalia." The boys wrote that down, but they did so with quite poor penmanship, as they no longer had their desks and they were trying to keep their eyes on Marilyn's vagina, or vulva. "The vulva includes this lovely soft mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic bone, called the mons pubis, or more elegantly, the mons veneris or 'mound of Venus.'"

Dr. Hirschfeld circled his finger around and around Marilyn's soft mound. Marilyn softly sighed, her pelvis instinctively twitching with an unsettling nervous excitement.

"Wait, wait," complained Jimmy, trying to get it all down. He really didn't want to miss anything here. He felt it could someday prove to be rather important.

Dr. Hirschfeld smiled approvingly at the seriousness and conscientiousness with which James was approaching this lecture. He waited for him to catch up. "Now, the outer, large lips, are the labia majora, which is much of what you see here with Marilyn." He ran his fingers along Marilyn's lips, as she turned her head in abject shame. She was still quite excited from the suckling of Jimmy and hoped so much that it was not apparent to the boys, but the touch of a man's finger on her cunnie was not helping. "She really doesn't though have a striking or strong labia minora, the inner lips." Dr. Hirschfeld slid a finger up and down her slit. Dr. Hirschfeld noticed the moisture. "Some men find it preferable for the female to have quite large, evident, protruding labia minora, whereas others prefer this more simple, innocent, crevice."

Marilyn pleaded with him. "Dr. Hirschfeld, please." She had played with herself quite a number of times, but no man's finger had ever touched her there before. Well, her gynecologist certainly had done so, but this was really quite different. Perhaps if she had not given herself over to Jimmy's suckling, but, no matter the full reason, she knew her arousal was not going away; if anything, it was getting worse. Her breathing began to accelerate.

"Now Marilyn," Dr. Hirschfeld reassured her, "Your vulva is really quite pretty, I must say. I imagine many of the girls here would love to have one so attractive." He turned to one of the girls. "Don't you think so, Patty?"

Patty looked up with considerable fright as all of the heads of the boys turned to her. She really didn't know what she should say right now, other than to ask Dr. Hirschfeld to please call on someone else. "Um, yes, well." She squeezed her thighs together, not wanting to provide any suggestion that she would like some sort of a comparison.

Dr. Hirschfeld then used the index fingers of his two hands to carefully spread the lips of Marilyn. "Now, here, toward the bottom, is the opening of the vagina." This was extremely important information for many of the boys. Most had assumed that it would be right in the middle of the slit. "In females who have not engaged in penetrative sex, the opening of the vagina is sometimes partly covered by a membrane called the hymen." All of the boys knew about that. "Let's take a close look here." Marilyn noticeably squirmed in embarrassment. "No, no, I don't see one here. Marilyn, have you already had sexual intercourse?"

Marilyn quietly whispered through her hands. "No sir, no, really, I haven't."

Dr. Hirschfeld smiled knowingly. "Yes, well, the hymen may indeed rupture spontaneously during exercise, or in some cases." He bent down to look real close inside. "It can be so minor as to not be noticeable." He felt around with one finger of his right hand as he kept the slit open with the fingers of his left hand. Marilyn was whimpering with confusion and concern. "No, no, I really don't detect any sign of it. "Bobby, why don't you step up here and see if you can notice any suggestion of Marilyn's hymen." Robert almost leaped from the floor.

"Sir, really, that's not necessary. I don't have one."

"Well, yes, of course." Dr. Hirschfeld would have preferred that Robert look anyway. He wanted the students to gain some first hand knowledge of vaginal anatomy, but Marilyn did have a point.

Robert was sorely disappointed. "Nuts," he exclaimed, as he sat back down.

Some of the girls giggled at his discontent, as well as the sight of him adjusting the position of his cock as he sat back down. 'Serves him right,' Alice thought.

"Now boys, as I draw my fingers down along the perineum, which in many persons is quite sensitive." It certainly was for Marilyn. "You can also see nicely, particularly from your vantage point, Marilyn's anus." Dr. Hirschfeld used his finger to draw their attention to Marilyn's puckered hole. He lightly circled his finger around and around the tightly wrinkled brown star.

"Oh my gosh," Marilyn softly exclaimed, squinting her eyes tightly shut in the hope of being able to control herself. This was so terribly humiliating, having so many boys staring at her anus as it was being caressed by a man, but she could not deny the excitement that was building within her. And, she knew that some of her increasing arousal was due precisely to the fact that she was exposing herself in such a terribly indecent manner, spreading her legs for boys so that they could look at her puckered asshole.

"How many of you girls have engaged in anal intercourse?"

Toni started to raise her hand but quickly pulled it back down when she realized that she would be the only one, or at least the only one who was willing to admit to it. Most of the girls simply blushed at the thought.

"Dr. Hirschfeld," Becky exclaimed, "isn't that a perversion?"

"No, no, dear," Dr. Hirschfeld responded, still lightly exploring the folds and wrinkles of Marilyn's anus. Marilyn's butt squirmed at the tickling. "No sexual act, by itself, is a perversion. Perhaps if you become overly preoccupied with one particular pleasure, that might constitute a problem, but, no, my dear, anal intercourse can be pleasurable for both the inserting and the receptive partners. The anus has quite a high concentration of nerve endings and for many girls, and boys, a very pleasurable erogenous zone."

Marilyn knew, firsthand, what he was saying, but she was not about to admit it, at least not verbally.

"It's important though to be well lubricated before entry." And, right on cue, a large, glistening drop of feminine dew formed at the base of her Marilyn's lips and slid down her perineum to her anus. "Well, thank you, Marilyn," Dr. Hirschfeld exclaimed.

"Students, slightly below and to the left and right of the vaginal opening are two Bartholin glands. When the female is sexually aroused she produces lubrication which can allow for sexual stimulation and/or penetration." Dr. Hirschfeld asked, as he worked her feminine fluid into her puckered star, giving it a nicely appealing glistening twinkle, "Marilyn, do you yourself enjoy anal sex?"

Marilyn crushed her hands against her face and shook her head back and forth. But, what the upper part of her body denied the lower seemed to betray.

Dr. Hirschfeld pushed, shoved the tip of his thick, manly index finger past her sphincter and into her rectum.

Marilyn lurched with the shameful intrusion and clamped her sphincter tight, trying to deny any further entrance. His finger felt so big in there and it was terribly humiliating, but she knew, she had to admit, at least to herself, that the next time she diddled herself, she was going to try sticking one of her own fingers up inside there. "Please sir," she whispered. "This is so embarrassing."

"My goodness, boys, she has quite the grip on my finger," but he slid his finger deeper inside, and then began to softly move it in and out, at the same time caressing her sensitive anus with his thumb. Marilyn's bottom squirmed on the table, her head moving back and forth, trying to deny what she was feeling.

"Sir?" Robert asked, his hand raised, "Can I see what it feels like?" He wasn't going to give up.

His request brought Dr. Hirschfeld's mind back to the task at hand. He could not dilly dally here too long, as there was still much to cover. He brought his finger out of her rectum with a nice little pop.

He cleaned his finger with another fresh sanitary wipe. "Marilyn, if you wouldn't mind, would you now please open up your vagina for the class? That will be most helpful."

Marilyn hesitated, quite understandably. It was bad enough when Dr. Hirschfeld parted her lips, but now he wanted her to do it herself, as if she was some cheep slut who wanted to show everybody the inside of her cunt?

"Please dear, we are becoming a bit short on time. There will be another class coming in here soon."

Marilyn certainly didn't want to be laying back on the desk, her legs spread, as another group of students walked in. But, it was good news to hear that the class would soon be over. She recalled as a child waiting on the last day of class, watching the hand of the clock slowly work its way to the time when the bell would go off. She never wanted so much for a class to end. She slowly removed her hands from her scarlet face and reached down, grasping her lips with her index fingers, and parted them open for the class to look inside.

The boys gasped with delight, the girls with disconcertion. Marilyn had seen girls posing like this on the internet. She would have to admit to that, but she considered it to be one of the most sluttiest, obscene things to do. She even cringed at the sight of a girl doing that, and yet, here she was, herself, spreading her lips for the boys.

"Oh, that's excellent, my dear. Now, boys, you can clearly see her vaginal opening, and notice how wet and moist she now is. Marilyn is developing quite a state of sexual arousal," as were all of the boys, some of whom were squirming themselves, trying to hide their stiff dicks, or find a more comfortable position, perhaps one in which they could quietly, surreptitiously, play with themselves.

Alex was himself getting aroused again. He could quite openly use his own hands on himself and in a sense he was, but largely to just try to hide his evident excitement from the girls. Susie though could clearly see his problem and she motioned to Becky, sitting next to her, to notice it as well. However, none of the girls needed to be alerted. As the boys' eyes were fixed on Marilyn's cunnie, the girls' eyes were watching the return of Alex's erection.

Dr. Hirschfeld brought his finger back to Marilyn's exposed, wet cunt. "Just above the vaginal opening is Marilyn's urethral opening and, further up, of course," his fingers drawing up moisture as he moved up her parted slit, "one of the more important parts of the vulva, Marilyn's clitoris."

Marilyn loudly gasped at the touch of Dr. Hirschfeld's finger on her clit. She was very, very sensitive there.

"Yes, boys, its sole function in the human female is to induce sexual arousal." He softly caressed the engorged nub. "The only known exception to this is perhaps the Spotted Hyena, where the urogenital system is modified so that the female urinates, mates and gives birth via an enlarged, erectile clitoris, known as a pseudo_penis."

"Eeeeeuuuw" many of the boys, and the girls, exclaimed. That didn't sound terribly appealing to any of them.

"Now, well, Marilyn, you can let go now."

Marilyn happily did so. One could almost hear the wet lips smack shut. It was done. There couldn't be any more. The class was over.

"Now, boys, just as the girls were provided the opportunity to explore the aroused male sexual organ, I want each of you to have a turn doing the same with Marilyn. "James, if you please. The rest of you can take a brief turn after him."

The boys scrambled to get into line, with considerable jostling and pushing. Even Dr. Hirschfeld was squeezed away. "Now, boys, no shoving. Behave yourselves or I will have Marilyn get dressed and nobody will have a chance to finger her." That threat settled them down.

Jimmy tentatively reached out, his index finger extended, and carefully laid the tip of his finger on Marilyn's aroused clit. Marilyn released a soft squeal, of both shame and wanton lust. Jimmy pressed down and slowly circled his finger around and around. Marilyn spread her thighs open even wider, her hips responding in kind to his tender, sensual, touch.