All Comments on 'Monica's Awakening'

by BlueEyedSouthernBelle

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
are they normal human beings??

have these people any brains or are they just cocks and cunts with bodies attached as an afterthought? very sad and pathetic morons.

Degrades the human race.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Horrible effort..start of sentences with "Bob" this, "Bob" that, "Monica" this, etc...

The quality of stories in Literotica continues to plunge as witnessed by this sad and sick effort. Becoming convinced many 15 year olds living in broken homes who are school drop outs are writing this stuff. Maybe birth certificates should be required here, too, Donald.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
another closet cockold

sick

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
well done

One hears the true story phrase on a regular basis.........This however has all the markings of the real thing.......Love my friends can not and never will be overstated...........Love is truly a gift from God and to give your spouse something only you can give is a testiment to that fact......congratulations to you both.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
If this is really true...

I seems to me that it is always dangerous, on several levels, to start bringing other people into a marriage. The myth that 'it is just sex', when sex is such an emotion effecting act, leads people to believe that it will be harmless. I doubt that is ever the case.

Best of luck with your wife. I sincerely hope that you haven't opened a Pandora's box!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This was utter shit

First, it's lousy in concept. If this is what floats your boat, fine, but that's your own perversion.

Second, the writing would put retarded apes to shame. Here's a doozy: "...each of us doesn't have the bodies of twenty year olds..."

I strongly urge you to quit writing, before the world is further polluted by this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The South Will Never Rise Again

Now I know why the south lost because none of the Rebs had any balls. The story was listed as "swinging". Swinging, except Monica would be uncomfortable with you in the same room with a naked woman. So, it's swinging but she gets to fuck another man and you get your hand. That's not swinging, dumbass. Wake up you're being manipulated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
even if true

what kind of drugs do you take to fuck a woman without stopping for 6 hours ? or say how many 20 something Bob's with big dicks were there ?

really funny

I never saw one single sexedup woman being tired before the guy has been fucked out but this guy wow no problem he doesn't care to fuck a woman at the age of his mother and never gets tired.

all so dumb and believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a person

After reading this i can only say that it was written by someone who never went to school and had never read a book so what else would they write about certainly not anything that a normal person would do or think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Credit where credit is due

I salute you small dicked guys who are at least man enough to know that their woman needs something in their cunt that they can actually feel. Can't wait to hear Monica agree.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Disappointed

I suspect hubby still feels guilty about his cheating episode, so in this way, he can make amends and his wife gets to cheat in a safe environment. Oh, but I forgot --- it's not cheating if the partner gives the OK . . . And it's just sex, and I really love you -- he's just a big cock toy and it's only sex, and don't worry because I come home to you and . . . . Reality check: How does this activity strengthen the marriage? Now if she put him in a chastity device, she would truly have him in her power.

BlueEyedSouthernBelleBlueEyedSouthernBelleabout 13 years agoAuthor
Comments about this story.

CHRIS: First I will never delete anyone's comments from here. Good or Bad! I never claimed to be William Shakespeare. The last time I wrote any type of story was more than twenty-five years ago in High School. We had a great experience and decided to share this with the readers of Literotica.

MONICA: My story is soon to come. When you read it I hope that you will remember that I am an amatuer writer. This experience has changed our lives and sharing it with the readers of Literotica is just another phase of my Awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i rather liked it

Please don't be discouraged. I liked the authenticity of the nerves and the exhaustion. Looking forward to Monica's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
weakness in the small head / sickness in both heads

Men who pimp out their wives are sick used to be men who need male humiliation and self disrespect to excite their numb flogged libido.<P>

How sad for you sicko - not much to look forward to now eh.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYabout 13 years ago
OMG

MMMMMMMMMMMM THANKS REMINDED ME OF THE GOOD OLE DAYS. HOT TALES DO MORE. KISSES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF?

This changed your life? and you are happy to share this story with us? The only people that will enjoy your story and any future stories are CUCKS,WHORES,SLUTS AND WIMPS. so put it where it belongs. And stop pretending to be two people. You are just a small dicked cuckold husband that has lost his wife to a better and bigger man who has turned your fat slob of a wife into a sex addict for his cock. Next time put your shit in the GROUP GROPE category.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
fun story

I enjoyed your story, only because you convinced me it was true...otherwise it would have been a "been there read that" type of story. It was well written and I felt great empathy towards both you, the husband and your wife. One small thing...you need to tell the reader when or if the the condom was removed the first time....did Bob come only once...why did they need another condom. Confusing. Anyway thank you for your efforts.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Well written

Still don't like the cheating aspect, try writing a story about a monogamous couple. Please.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't read old hide stories.

I just rate them 1* because old hides are not sexy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

True? Very doubful. Cuck and whore story? Without a doubt. Good story, not at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous