Monica's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob asked Monica if she would like to be on top to which she agreed to eagerly. Bob lay on his back and Monica straddled his hips. I was again standing at the foot of the bed and watched as my wife lowered her soaking wet pussy onto his hard cock. Monica rode his cock like a cowboy rides a bull. She was grinding their pelvises into each other which I know she loves because of the clitoral stimulation she receives. I sat in the chair on the side of the bed and filmed my wife riding another man's cock. Monica turned towards me and gave me a beautiful smile as she came closer to climax. Her vocal grunts and moans announced her impending orgasm which rocked her body like an earthquake. Her body was visibly shaking from her intense orgasm. Bob raised his head off the bed and stuck his tongue out and licked the sweat from Monica's face.

After recovering from her latest orgasm, Monica excused herself from the room. Bob was constantly saying and worrying that he was over staying his welcome which I replied this is all about Monica and when she has had enough, she would let him know. Monica returned to the bed and crawled up alongside Bob. He took her into his arms and buried her head in his chest. His hands were all over her body, stroking and caressing. He even enveloped her by throwing his leg over her holding her securely in his arms. He touched every inch of her body and she seemed content to lay in his arms forever. She also was rubbing his back and lowered her hand to his ass. He seemed to enjoy her every touch. She sensed his excitement and paid close attention to his ass. Monica's hand eventually migrated to his cock and she started rubbing and stroking his cock and balls. This went on for some time before she rose up and lowered her head towards his cock. Monica has become quite good at taking my cock all the way in her mouth and had no trouble swallowing Bob's. Monica sucked Bob's cock for about a half hour before Bob asked to taste her again. Monica has never been one to turn down the opportunity of having her pussy licked. She eagerly rolled onto her back and spread her legs for Bob's tongue.

Bob climbed between her legs and positioned his face against her pussy. I could see him sticking his tongue out and licking the length of her pussy. He used both thumbs to spread her lips and he attacked her clit. This drove Monica wild. She was moaning and squirming on the bed. It didn't take long for Bob to bring Monica to yet another orgasm. She had a radiant glow and seemed totally satisfied. Bob crawled up alongside Monica and held her in his arms again. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself to her back. I rubbed her pussy and manipulated her ass. I stuck my thumb all the way in her ass while fingering her wet pussy. Monica was at ease. I removed my fingers and slid my hard cock deep in her ass and fucked her with long slow stokes. Bob knew I was fucking her but had a surprised look on his face when I told Monica her ass feels awesome with my cock inside. Bob had a smile on his face. After quite a while in this position, Monica announced she needed to excuse herself. After a few minutes I went to the restroom to check on her. Monica stated she was getting tired. This was our signal to each other to bring this gathering to an end.

I went back to the bedroom and told Bob she was getting tired. Bob started to get up but I told him she still wants to finish things and that brought a smile to his face. Monica came back and crawled onto the bed beside Bob. He again held her in his arms for a few minutes. I could tell he said something to her but could not hear what was said. Monica later told me he asked if he could be inside her again which she readily agreed. Monica lay on her back and Bob put on another condom. He positioned his cock between her legs and buried it deep inside Monica's pussy. Bob started fucking her harder and harder and Monica was enjoying every minute. Bob's face was millimeters from Monica's and he was kissing all over her face. I looked at her and saw the pleasure in her eyes. I nodded my consent for her to kiss him and she raised her head from the bed and kissed him on the lips. Bob asked if that was alright to which Monica reassured him everything was fine. They kissed as Bob fucked her hard. After about fifteen minutes Bob climbed off of Monica and lay down beside her. He held Monica against his body with his right arm and took his cock in his left hand. Bob started stroking his cock harder and harder. They leaned into each other and their tongues came together. Without warning, Bob's cock erupted with hot cum. Shot after shot erupted from his cock shooting all over Monica's right arm and tits. His cum started running down across her body and they held hands and giggled. Monica then rubbed Bob's cum all over her tits. She looked into my eyes and said thank you. I was totally in love.

Bob got up and I offered to let him take a shower which he said he needed. After showering, Bob packed up his gear and thanked both Monica and myself. He offered to do this again if at some time in the future we decided to get together again.

Bob then left at 7:00pm. Monica's first time with a man other than me in over twenty three years had lasted five and one half hours. What happened afterwards is another story in itself.

12