Monica's Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had pinched myself several times. It had hurt each time, so I knew I wasn't dreaming. And yet, I can honestly say, I had had other offers and executions even more raunchy than this. One that came to mind occurred many years ago while leaving a well know restaurant on Lake Ontario. The woman in question at the time had taken my cock out of my pants in the parking lot, stepped out of her panties, wrapped a leg around my waist and fucked me within sight of the highway and remaining patrons of the restaurant. As we drove off, she put one leg out the moon roof, the other over my lap, reclined her seat, and I whacked her off as we drove to her place for the denouement. But I digress. Monica was more circumspect than that younger date and we contained our emotions until I caressed her wonderful ass through the dress in the elevator. We walked hand in had to my room and, once ensconced, proceeded to get naked, wet, wild and willful.

Watching Monica's breasts in motion had a staggering effect. Their counter rotation as she bounced up and down on my engorged member was mesmerizing.

"I took you for an ass man, Calvin, but my tits seem to have taken your fancy."

"I'm actually turning into a Monica man." I grunted with the effort to keep pace with her rapid fucking.

"But your breasts are certainly captivating." I reached up to cradle them as they jounced deliciously into my hands.

"I'll have stretch marks if I keep this up much longer." She smiled and licked her lips.

"I love fucking a guy who can last."

I hoped I could, but she really rode like a cowgirl and my balls were screaming for release.

"Oh, God, Monica, I have to cum right now!" With only that amount of warning I surged off the bed and she held her pussy hard against me as I blew my load.

With a groan, I sagged back and watched Monica use her finger to get off. I felt a little guilty, and offered to help out a bit, but she shook her head.

"I do this pretty well, actually, and your dick is still hard enough to . . . oh, fuck!"

She came. I watched in wonder at her total commitment to the orgasm. My presence wasn't a deterrent to the act, and I didn't think she was into showing off.

"Calvin. I want you to come and work for me. You have all the qualities I want. The money isn't an issue, and the perquisites are, well you tell me."

I was blown away. An interview? Shit. How could I say no. As she stepped off me and headed for the washroom, she turned.

"Well?"

"Give me a minute to re-engage my brain." She smiled and left me alone with my soaking dick in my hand.

This happened 6 months ago, and the new job has proved to be challenging. However, the greatest challenge has been keeping my wife from meeting my boss.

12