More Igniting On Christmas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they were finished, and he withdrew allowing her to stand. She quickly turned and kissed him hard in thanks. He nibbled her lips and said his thanks.

He pulled up his pants but she didn't move to pull her tights up.

In response to his look of puzzlement she said, "I have to pee and to clean myself up some so I don't drip in my tights too much."

He nodded, remembering how much she dripped after their sexual antics during the Halloween party. He opened the door, peeked out to make sure no one was waiting then nodded at her, mouthed "I love you and there will be more later," and left. She locked the door and sat on the toilet being grateful that her husband loved her so much and being thankful, that she hadn't cheated when she had the chance, or it would be someone's else's' sperm dripping out of her.

She hadn't told him what happened while she was waiting for him, she would later, but now had been time for other things. Soon after he left her in the hallway she had turned toward the bathroom thinking of waiting in there for him with her tights down; she started rubbing her clit, when she swore she heard someone coming around the corner, so she quit. No one appeared so she went back to anticipating Tom coming back. She heard someone quickly come up behind her, and put their arms around her. She had pressed back feeling a hard skinny lump against her butt.

Hands started to massage her breasts in a way that felt very good, especially in her state. A mouth began to kiss her neck and a tongue licked under her ears, sending thrilling shivers down her back.

She had said, "So Goood, do it more."

The tongue did, next one hand dropped down and slipped up her sweater, quickly finding her clit. It rubbed that joy button softly, then harder and harder, sending more and more thrills into her pussy. She couldn't help it and groaned out loud.

She said, "More of that too, but let's get to the bathroom so we fuck."

There was a pause then the body pressed against her urging her to walk to the bathroom. She felt the guy's bulge pressed against her butt, right in-between her crack. He humped twice as they walked that way but halfway to the bathroom, she stopped. Something wasn't right. It took her a couple of second to realize what. The guy's smell wasn't right. His height and weight seemed to be but something else didn't feel right though.

Her face grimaced in anger and she said, "That had better by my husband or I'm going to slap you so hard, the noise will be heard outside the front door, and no amount of makeup will be able cover the bruise in the shape of my hand."

They were in a hallway toward the rear of the house, which meant that it would have to be a very hard slap to be heard out front. The body ceased urging her forward and after a second she no longer felt the weight against her. She waited a couple of seconds to make sure she was right then turned fast. She saw a dark body slip around the corner, she thought about going to see who it was, but thought she knew.

Now as she thought about it again, she berated herself for not realizing it wasn't Tom sooner. She should have noticed his smell immediately. She thought it was Johnny, she had seen him get a look at her when she fell, and he had gotten his hands on her during the last party so he might have thought he would have a chance with her. And to she thought he had come up behind her once while she was bent over retrying that shows she had been tying when Tom had come out of the bathroom. If Tom had seen her butt crack through her tights then Johnny who whoever else it had been would have too. She hadn't thought of that before. In his arrogance Johnny might have thought she had bent over like that on purpose. He would have been turned on after he saw her camel's toe and her butt crack and he might have thought the last was an invitation. That maybe she had changed her mind. It would not have helped that she told him to continue to lick her neck like he had at the Halloween party. Then she said they needed to go fuck. That would explain the pause after she said it and why he hadn't wanted her to see him. He probably thought he could have her. She was not going to allow a repeat of what happened at the Halloween party this time though, not on purpose anyway.

Then again, it could have been someone else. She had added the part about the makeup because she had noticed a couple of the women eyeing her. She had seen it at the last party too, and she thought they were the same ones. She had heard that a couple of the other wives were Bi and in fact, there were rumors that one or two of the woman wore strapons at times, just in case they got lucky at one of these parties. She didn't know if that was true but that hardon she felt against her butt had been very hard. And it could have been a woman who had seen her bend over who thought she would have had a chance. Becky just shook her head.

Maybe she should thank whoever it was however. She had wondered at times, if she would be able to resist temptation when she was that aroused. She had been tempted for a few seconds, even after she realized it wasn't Tom. Part of her mind told her that her husband was taking too long, and she was extremely horny. So if he wasn't going to take care of her, someone else could. Someone, who obviously had a hard cock just waiting for her wet pussy, it wouldn't take long for a quickie and Tom would never find out. She had told that part to shut up, and then she got angry that someone would try to take advantage of her arousal. It was time to find Tom though.

She found him in the room with the rest of the guests, talking to a couple. They circulated some more, were separated again as he talked to another vice president. Later she was again in a darkened hallway, this one short leading to another party room, when she felt someone come up behind her. He pressed against her with a very hard, long shape on her butt.

She said, "That had better be my husband, or I will slap you so hard, the noise will be heard outside the front door, and no amount of makeup will cover up the bruise in the shape of my hand."

She was mildly surprised when a voice she knew said, "In that case it's good that I am he, because I'm not going to let you go. You're too sexy and I'm too aroused."

She relaxed and snuggled into his arms, wiggling her butt against his hardon.

"MMmmm, I'm glad you're he too... Are you still excited my stud?"

"Yes, my sexy slut. I need more of what you gave me earlier. And it's all your fault."

She wiggled more producing a groan from him, "Let's get home then."

"I would love to but I need to talk to one more person and my boss wants to see me in a while."

"Can't he see you Monday?"

"He could but there's something he wants me to start on first thing Monday."

She wiggled against him again, "I don't think I can wait, that fuck we had was just a fore taste of what will come tonight."

"Boy, you are horny tonight....slut"

"Hmmm, just for you my stud."

"That's good, because I just want to fuck your incredibly hot wet pussy my dear."

"Anymore talk like that, and I will throw you on the floor and rip off your clothes."

"I would let you right now," he said with a grin.

Someone came along and his smile turned to a frown as he saw that it was Brittany, the woman salesman that he had flirted with before. The second to the last time she was on his floor, she had tricked him into an empty office and kissed him. He had kissed back, then kissed her again but as she rubbed his shaft, he realized what he was doing and had fled. The next time she had come by, she had indicated that she was still interested in dancing on a bed with him. He had strongly declined, but she was still after him tonight. One of the times he had been alone, he had come into the room most of the people were at and was surprised to see her there. She must have been in town so she was invited to the party. She was wearing this red and white outfit with touches of pink. It went well with her hair color and her eyes, it made her look both warm and inviting. Inviting to the opposite sex that is. It showed her curves, especially her breasts off. He could easily make out the shape of her breasts and they did look nice. Later he noticed that it was the same with her butt. It was clearly outlined and looked nicely shaped. He wasn't sure if it had been his imagination, but to him her expression was one of a hungry shark when she looked at him. He had tried to avoid her, but she had sneaked up on him at one point, grabbing his butt when he wasn't looking. He had jumped and spun around to find her face only inches away from his. He had taken a step backward but she didn't seem to care, saying things that hinted at wanting to find an empty room with him. He had declined. Later he had seen her talking to Johnny. He had been relieved, thinking that those two could get together for the night, but she still seemed to be after him.

Brittany gave them a smile, that said she knew what they had been doing. She spoke a greeting, chatted for a moment then and after one more look of desire left. Tom had the impression that she would not have minded joining them, in what they had been doing. For a second he was tempted to think about calling her back to see if she would join in, but it was only for a second. He shook his head, none of that for them. His wife was all he wanted.

Soon after this they rejoined the party for a moment and Tom saw Brittany was with Johnny again. During their conversation, both looked disappointed. They were only in the room for five minutes, when his wife suggested they walk some more. They ended up in a game room alone. The room had been outside at one time, and there was still a short wall that ran the width of it toward the rear. There were video games on one side of the wall, and pool tables and foosball games on the other. The video games were off as was the lighting on that side of the wall but there was still enough light to see what games they were. They strolled over to the wall and found a gate through it.

end of part one. Part two submitted at the same time so should be posted now. And Yes I want comments.

12