All Comments on 'More of What Friends Are For Ch. 03'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
gettin it

Old john is getting into this shit big time now. The only thing he will not be able to do after his "training" is provide his lovely wife Laura with the big giant cock that Scott carries with him to do his magic on her.

I can see Scott always having a role to play, even if the relationship is satisfying between John and Laura. She will still have to retain Scott for an occasional tryst. He is afraid this will be his last weekend with Laura, but I don't believe she can give him up that easily.

Perhaps John will share with Scott from now on. When Laura starts to heal up from one of her lovers punishment, the other can bruise and mangle her again and again.

I think she still needs a little love tap occasionally to make her bleed a bit.

Gary

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
After reading two fucked up "best friends" stories

it is great to actually see two friends who don't betray each other. John and Laura are learning how to please each other better. Scott is enjoying himself without humiliating his friend.

I would like to thank you for your time and effort in writing this story. It is very well-done and a pleasant change from the usual crap that is on this site.

balsam moonbalsam moonover 19 years ago
another great chapter

this girl is very much enjoying the turn your story has taken. John seems to be easing into His role as Laura's Dom quite naturally with Scott's mentoring. Thank You for doing this lifestyle honor.

xoxo

eva

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous