More of What Friends Are For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay start" I emphasized by laying the first crop welt on her ass. I was giving her rapid hard ones from the beginning, because I did want her to give John her best, and because I knew from experience that feeling her mouth on his cock he wouldn't give me long to work over her ass.

I was right, soon he was fucking her face like a mad man and howling out, "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" over and over.

Just before he came, I paused my cropping long enough to shout, "Laura, spill one drop and it's your ass for sure!"

And as I started up again with the crop John started to cum. He screamed and Laura sucked and swallowed like a common whore. I kept cropping her until she'd sucked him dry and his knees actually buckled as he slumped to the floor. Still I didn't stop and now I had her attention.

"Oh god STOP Scott, please stop!"

This I knew was NOT a real expression of her limit. She could really tolerate a lot on her ass I'd learned. And I wanted her ass truly on fire for a reason.

I laid into her even harder starting to cause some welts, which took a pretty damn hard crack with this crop.

She screamed "NO, GOD! NO MORE, NO MORE!"

And then I knew she really was close and I stopped.

She slumped like a wet rag once I did.

Without pause I moved behind her and said, "So which do you think it is Laura, ass or cunt?"

Immediately she jerked her head up and cried, "My cunt, PLEASE NOT MY ASS, you'll tear me apart. My cunt, My cunt!"

"Shut up!" I barked and she did, "John, you choose for me, okay?"

"Well sure buddy. I'll do that for ya" he replied and I knew he knew what to do by his manner.

Laura looked up at him with genuine fear. Begging in her eyes. He looked at her and smiled as he said, "Well Honey, Scott is doing an awful lot for us and from earlier I know what a treat it is to fuck your tight little asshole. I'm sure that's what he'd prefer!"

"Please" she whispered.

John laughed and looked at me, "Well pal, her asshole would be special"

And while he paused Laura begged, "Please not my asshole"

"but, and I know I'm being a little selfish here, I enjoyed that tight little tunnel of hers so much I'd hate to have it all stretched out, so I think you better just pound the shit out of her cunt" he laughed.

I could feel Laura relax, "Works for me pal."

And with that I rammed my cock into her pussy without preamble, forcing a little scream from her. And pound away I did. I could feel the heat radiating from her beaten ass. I made sure I was slapping into it on every thrust. The combination of pain from her ass and the fact that the doggy style position minimizes clit stimulation, would keep this horny slut from achieving the orgasm she so badly wanted. That was exactly what I had in mind. I wanted her extremely horny and desperate to cum for what I had planned for later.

Her pussy milking my cock sure did feel good and it wasn't long before I was again depositing a load of spunk deep inside her. When I was fully spent I pulled out, but rather than release her, I reached under her and started to finger her clit again. Soon she was begging for me to make her cum. When she was nearly there I stopped once again, leaving her hanging and pleading for more. After a few more minutes I released her.

"A little horny, slut?" I teased.

The hunger in her eyes was answer enough.

"You haven't cum since first thing today, want a chance to cum?" I asked her.

She was rightfully wary, but nodded her head anyway. I could see she was really worked up.

"Why don't you go rest for a little while and I'll set up your big surprise. Then when it's all ready, I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have in your whole life." I said.

She went into the bedroom and I started to get together my contraption. It was both very elaborate and expensive, but I was optimistic that the entertainment would be worth it.

"John, my boy, this is going to be quite a show!"

John was chuckling as I drag out all the parts and pieces, "What in the Hell do you have there?"

"Well I bought all the stuff, but the design is actually my own. You'll see when I get it all set up." I said as I began to assemble the thing.

The key component was figuratively and literally a black box. A kind of simplified little computer actually, that I'd preprogrammed.

It took me a while, but I was finally all ready. I went to the bedroom and got Laura.

To be continued

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12