More Than He Bargained For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel the tip of my thumb in her bottom, rubbing against my now-ACHINGLY throbbing cock as she rides up and down. I pull her back to my ear... "Are you ready for my seed my little cumslut?"

I pull my hand from her mouth, she whispers, "Oh god, oh yes sir... give me your seed, sir. Please! I need it, I want it so bad! I need you to cum in me, to throb your load up in my body, sir! Make me your little cumslut, please, oh please!

"You already are my cumslut. You will receive my load inside your tight little cumslut pussy." We kiss hungrily, desperately.

"Thank you sir, oh thank you!" she moans, as I slam my hips into her one final time, my cock throbs, ejecting the beginning of a huge load of hot jizz. Continuously erupting, throbbing..., spewing another huge wad of cum deep inside her. She buries a scream by kissing me. Moaning wildly into my mouth as she feels my cock blasting load after white, hot, thick load deep inside her wet, tight pussy!!!!! My hips bucking, cock throbbing, another hot blast erupts inside her. She raises her hands to my head, fingers through in my hair, riding, fucking my pistoning hips as I pound throb after hot throb into her eager body!

My orgasm finally subsides, hot sticky cum oozing out of her tight pussy, onto my balls. "Whew, that was the best yet my little cumslut." I moan softly into her ear. I pull our hips tightly together. Breathing hard, she collapses back against me, her body totally spent! I can feel more of our combined cum oozing out of her snatch.

"Y-yes sir..." she pants, her little body resting against me. I kiss her neck, nibbling her ear, her small shoulders rising and falling against my chest, our skin sweaty with our exertion. "Ohhhhh sir," she whispers... "Thank you, sir."

"You are welcum my little cumslut. You will still need to clean up our mess little one." my cock slowly shrinking.

Whispering, "Yes sir... I-I just don't want to separate from you... I mean having you inside me just yet..."

"Take your time little one." I tell her. We kiss softly... shyly. Even tough we only know each other a few days, young shy, yet eager young woman has aroused feelings within me that I have not felt in over 10 years.

"We are in no rush." kissing sweetly, savoring the moment, my cock softening, slowly withdrawing from her. She moans feeling my strong, larger body under hers, my warm hands and arms wrapped around her... I slip out of her, my semi-hard cock coated with our cum.

"I love you my little cumslut." I say, giving way to the feelings she has produced inside me.

Lori looks up at me with such happiness, yet questioningly. "Y-you... really, sir? You love me?"

"Yes my little cumslut, I love you." She kisses me, her lips full of joy and love.

"I love you, sir." She tells me much louder than even a normal tone of voice, her overwhelming happiness very apparent.

"Will you be my cumslut for life?" my hand softly touching her face.

"Always sir, I will follow you anywhere" she responds.

"You have made me every happy"; I tell her, my eyes welling with feelings of completeness.

Lori turns around, facing me, taking my face in her hands, kissing me gently. I kiss her back...... wrapping her arms around me, nestling into my body. Our two bodies becoming one; warm and nestled under the blankets. We drift off into a deep sleep, knowing there are still over 4 hours till the plane lands.

Two stewardesses come back down the aisle, and notice the two of us asleep together in a tight embrace.

With a smile, one says to the other, "Honeymooners".

To be continued...

12