All Comments on 'More Than Just a Fairy Tale Ch. 15'

by Jaisen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
loved the chapter

was another great chapter very entertaining thank you for posting looking forward to the next chapter

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
Everydaylife is brilliant!

if you write it. I love tis story, because it does not have the huge worldsaving problems like others do. It is a simple story of everydaylife, but so brilliantly written that it takes me away all the time. Thank you for it! Oh and by the way, I loveme some worldsaving too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You. Are. BRILLIANT!!!

I agree wholeheartedly with blunajana. The involvement of your characters in simple "normal" life is truly inspired. I love the development of all your characters and the perfect balance you have between sex and plot/character development. I truly hope you have no plans of stopping soon and would be quite happy to see your story go on for a long time!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
I love this series.

I am so glad that you write this series. I really love how everything moves along. Please keep writing it.

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
i agree

with the others. I love this series as it is more about normal day to day stuff and relationships in general than big problems fighting vamps or saving the world. Your characters are lovable and I feel as if they are friends that I have known forever. I hope you keep writing and writing about them all. I am so happy Ginny has found a mate to help her and take some stress off her. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Love makes the world go round!

I like that Patrick is genuinely interested in the kids. Maybe he's going to fill a need in their world too. I can totally see Patrick and Ginny together taking over the child-rearing completely, and finally giving them total security.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oooooooHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I have not enjoyed so many belly laughs at some of the pictures you have painted with your words, in a very long time.

thank you for being a very good visualist.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I am really starting to like this Patrick - could I have one, too, please? It wasn't difficult to guess already in the previous chapter that Patrick's and Ginny's wolves were thinking in terms of mates.

Now Angie will be having werewolf suitors on her doorstep, wasn't she single?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaisen@Jaisen
Hello! Well, I'm back! Life has been chaotic to say the least. I've just added a new shifter story, ...And the Big Bad Wolf.

story TAGS