All Comments on 'Mormon Girls For Black Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE TAKE A SEXUAL JOURNEY

i.e. FUCK OFF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
check your facts, and grammar.

If you're going to write something, get your facts straight. mormon missionaries don't have companions that they knew before their mission. They don't have separate bedrooms and Don't go movies or do any of the other things you mentioned. They get to talk to their parents twice a year and aren't allowed to use the Internet or their own personal cell phone. if you're going to make something up, try and make it realistic. There are to many inconsistencies with this scenario for it to have happened.

Also, your grammer is horrible. There is this thing called "quotation marks". You should really figure out how to user them.

All in all, poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Check Your Facts...

In the story it was stated: "In Utah, the birthplace of the Mormon Church, "

The above is completely wrong.

The birthplace of Mormonism started in Manchester New York and the surrounding Palmyra area, Hill Cumorah (where the Golden Plates were found) is located between the two towns on Route 21.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ Check Your Facts.

Come on, this is Samuelx were talking about. When did "facts" ever figure in his work?

Very few people read the rubbish and so it matters little how correct it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This author has never had sex in his life.

His shit is crazy messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the story base

Although the critics have found room for improvement, I like your basis for the story. Stefan seems a good Jamaican-Arab combination man very capable of loving Charlene. Would love to see you develop a great loving relationship between them -- let them strip each other and explore their sexual attractions. When Charlene first strips Stefan, I imagine him with a good bit of dark chest hair and body hair as some Arab men have. Charlene would be very turned on! He could be a very attractive man for Charlene, with a big cock ready for loving her! Good for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...