Morning Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally they broke their kiss and Brandi said, "Sonia, you really know how to make a lady feel good. That was mind blowing."

Sonia grinned back at her and said, "You are such a naughty little slut. I loved eating your pussy. You tasted so sweet."

Brandi blushed and hugged Sonia around the neck. No one said anything for a while.

Then I said, "Brandi, Sonia and I have told about our lifestyle and the special parties that we host and in less than twelve hours you've had sex with both Sonia and me. We'd very much like for you to join our group of special friends."

I could tell that Sonia knew where I was headed and picked up right away. I knew that Sonia would love having Brandi as her party toy. Sonia squeezed Brandi tightly as she lay in her arms. One hand gently caressed Brandi's neck while the other played idly with her nipples.

Sonia purred into Brandi's ear, "Our special friends Jackie and Marcus are coming for drinks and dinner tonight. Would you be like to join us?"

Brandi smiled very coyly and looked up at Sonia and said, "I've never had this much fun in so little time. You and Michael are wonderful. I'm learning a lot about myself, and like what I'm learning. I feel very special that you would invite me and I wouldn't dare miss tonight's party."

Brandi pulled Sonia's face to hers and they shared another passionate kiss. I smiled and watched the two of them exchange kisses and fondle each other. They finally stopped kissing and we all smiled at each other.

I told them it was time for me to head for the golf course and I'd be back by mid afternoon. I stood and walked over to the love seat to give Sonia a good-bye kiss. Sonia released Brandi and stood to meet me. As we kissed the scent of Brandi's pussy lingered on Sonia's lips.

Our kiss started slowly, but soon Sonia's tongue slide between my lips and into my mouth. The taste of Brandi's pussy on Sonia's tongue was unmistakable. As we kissed I suddenly felt Brandi's hot mouth slide down over my cock. After listening to the two of them talk about sex and then watching them have sex I was really horny. Brandi had my cock rock hard in no time.

Sonia was tongue fucking my mouth and Brandi was furiously pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. I could feel my orgasm coming and my balls tightened. I filled Brandi's mouth with my hot cum. She swallowed every drop of gizz and continued to suck my cock until it began to soften. When she had cleaned my cock of every drop of cum she joined us in a three-way hug and kiss. The tastes and smells were incredible.

I gave each of them one last kiss goodbye. As I turned and started to leave the room I heard Sonia ask Brandi if she'd like to spend the afternoon by the pool catching some rays and enjoying each other's company. I didn't hear Brandi's reply, but I think I know what Sonia meant by "enjoying each other's company."

12