All Comments on 'Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 03'

by Zero_Infinite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Write more!

Good please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, very good....

Can't wait to see who buys her at auction. Looking forward to chapter 4. :)

spearishspearishover 9 years ago
Good writing but

you took this in a lesbian direction which for me ruined it .

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Good so far...

Not overly abusive considering she is someone's property now. I like the woman's touch of training the apperance of a choice, compared to torture or else.

I hope you finish the story to my satisfaction, perhaps she buys her freedom or helps her family some how. The willingness to serve, instead of fear. That would be a slave I would be proud to own.

jrj8jrj8over 9 years ago
Encore..!

Do hope you continue with this.. Also hope that she is going to experience a male member in her throat... my particular favorite..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the les

im really glad this was a unique story and didnt just involve a man and woman grinding. i love the lesbian aspect. Great Job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Will there be more?

It has been a few months since Lisa's story's last posting. Will there be more? I hope so.

Zero_InfiniteZero_Infiniteabout 9 years agoAuthor
Reply: Will there be more?

There will! I have a chapter half written, but I had second thoughts on where I was taking the story so it sort of frayed apart. I will get to work on it soon, I have another story that I am almost finished with (I have a bad habit of starting new stories o.o).

hothead72hothead72almost 8 years ago
Awesome

I love stories like this, please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous