Mortgaged into Slavery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Lisa..." Her Mistress said in a tone that sent more shivers down her spine. "Do I need to punish you?" Lisa considered shaking her head, but she hesitated. What would be the point? She thought about it. Was she going to get out of it by saying that she didn't, was it going to help her in any way at all? She severely doubted it. Although it went against what her whole body was screaming for her to do as adrenaline flooded through her she gave a small, sad nod that brought a bright smile to her Mistress's red lips. "How about we go on a lovely walk?" Lisa furrowed her brows. There had to be a catch to that didn't there? As her Mistress eyed her, she let out a small sigh and nodded softly, resigned to her inescapable situation.

Her Mistress had sent one guard away with Sophie for her punishment. She then brought out a rather strange looking item. A small piece of metal with thin chains attached. She ordered Lisa to stand and spread her legs. When she did the woman placed the object between them, pressing upwards as the guard helped wrap the chains around Lisa's waist and thighs. She realised that she hadn't even flinched when the woman placed her hand between her legs, so used to the act of obeying her and letting her have free access to her body she had become. She riled inside at that. The device was little more than a small metal cup like device, triangular in shape. It covered her pussy, or at least the entrance, it was small enough that even her slit was still accessible. The device was held securely though, by thin chains around her waist and around her thighs that locked into the device.

They then slipped a few slender chains around her body, over her shoulders, under her bust. It looked like the outline of the item of clothing Quince had first forced her to wear, triangles outlining each breasts, except now those triangles held nothing and the whole thing felt rather pointless. The chains didn't constrain her and did little other than match the small chains around her hips and thighs. As the guard stepped away and she looked down at herself more she realised that the effect made her look more whorish. Being naked is one thing, people can relate to that, everyone has to get naked or gets naked for someone else eventually in their life. Dressing like this though... that was something exclusive to prostitutes and slaves. She looked like nothing more than a decorated slut. She flushed with embarrassment. It wasn't the worst thing she was made to wear though. That was the object that replaced her collar. A metal version of a collar with two bars held out of either side of her neck, each with a strap for her wrists. She held the bar up slightly, if she leg her arms relax they pulled down and pulled the collar lower, tightening it around her neck uncomfortably. Finally a leash was attached to the collar and as her Mistress walked she was forced to follow.

Initially she thought that the special collar and having to hold it up was the hidden punishment or that it was being forced to be seen like this by all the guards. But they paid her little attention and it wasn't until a male guard came into sight that she felt a renewed wave of shame. His eyes glanced over her, looking from her head to her toe in one quick appraising glance. She blushed, her eyes widening in fear as his eyes lingered on her breasts. This was the first time she had seen a man since she'd been locked in the cell on her first night. Her Mistress nodded, "We need to pick up some money for the Master from a friend on the other side of the market. I've decided that Lisa here needs to be punished and at the same time less ashamed of showing off her body. So she is coming with us." The man nodded.

"Hmm, might make my job harder if some drunk decides he wants to take something without paying... Especially with her all on show like that." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Ah, I have every confidence in both my guard's abilities." She said, placing her hand on the female guards arm too. He nodded and gave a shrug. Lisa swallowed, or at least tried to. The other side of the market?! She had to be joking didn't she? She was going to at least give her a cloak or something right? Lisa resisted as the leash was pulled tight. She whimpered and got a stern look from her Mistress. "Follow. Or I'll fuck you again in the middle of the town square if you'd prefer? Don't think I won't do it." She whimpered some more, but stopped resisting, her eyes falling to the floor as she was lead towards a large metal door. A slot slid open to see who was knocking before they let the four of them pass.

As the light of real sun hit Lisa's skin she felt her stomach turn in fear. She was really being led outside, completely naked, this couldn't be happening. She clenched her eyes shut, but after stubbing her toe twice, she opened them and kept them on the ground instead. She could still see people out of the corner of her eyes. She felt her face flush bright red in shame as she saw a group of young boys stop and stare and then laugh and make comments about her amongst themselves. Did this town have no morals at all that someone would put a stop to this?

As they moved more into the centre of the town the whole situation got more embarrassing. The streets started to get busier and they started passing people who, only a few feet away got a perfect view of her naked body. She tried glaring angrily, but it just got laughs and amused comments at her expense. As bad as the lustful looks from the men were, they were a sort of complement to her figure, she could try and pretend that this wasn't humiliating and accept that. The look she got from women was worse. They looked at her like the whore she felt. A few women tugged the men who walked beside them away from gazing at Lisa as they stared with mouths agape. This couldn't get any worse.

Then they went through the market. The sea of people pressed shoulder to shoulder. She blushed as she felt cloth slide against her naked body. At first she thought the hands that lightly brushed her were unavoidable. Then the quick fleeting squeeze to her behind made her eyes open widely. She tried to call out, but the noise of the crowd and the gag drowned out her protest. The second squeeze was bolder, she felt fingers press against the device she wore between her legs and was suddenly thankful for the little protection. Another hand from an old man grabbed her breast and all she could do was stare at his smiling face angrily. More hands, touching her, squeezing, stroking, taking fleeting gropes, even the feel of a finger slightly press at her rear entrance that was still so sore; she was sickened at how bold they were in their depravity. All she could do was try and stop moving to put resistance on the leash, but that would just leave her here longer and make her Mistress angrier. Instead she walked faster, trying to put less distance between her and her Mistress, trying to be as close to her as possible.

They entered a small door and walked up some narrow stairs. Lisa tuned out as she started thinking about how they'd have to walk back through the streets and ignored what they were saying to men in front of another door inside. They entered and came into a rather lavish room. Inside a man sat on what was basically a throne of cushions and, what took Lisa a couple of seconds to realise were, naked women. They were bound, ankle to thigh, hand to shoulder and then forced through the use of more liberal binding to sit in what looked like excruciating positions. Worst of all was that the man who used them as furniture was hardly a slight man, he had a stomach on him that spoke of opulence and as he stood she saw the women wince in pain followed by a look of relief. Her attention to the other women was stolen as she noticed the other man advancing towards her with a hungry look. She took a step back but the leash allowed her only that. "Ah, please tell me I was mistaken and that it was your master who owed me money and chose to pay with this delicious gift."

Lisa flinched at the way he said the word delicious, it repulsed her. He looked older enough to be her father and the way his gaze was on her body was like that of a starving man looking at a roast chicken. She whimpered a little as he took hold of her breast with one hand fondling it liberally. She flushed in anger, hoping her Mistress would say something to stop him. "I am afraid not Azeem, you still owe him for your last purchase. Besides, Lisa is still in training, she's not ripe for sale yet." Lisa struggled to try and remove his hand from her breast, twisting and turning. He chuckled slightly and slipped his hand from there, down her side and onto her rear as he stepped closer, pressing himself against her.

"Hmm, you'll have to let me know when she is ripe then." Lisa gave the man a fearful look as his face leant towards hers and took a deep sniff of her hair. She clenched her eyes shut and thankfully felt him stepping away from her as her Mistress coughed.

"About the money..." She said. He proceeded to pay and gave Lisa no more mind, though he did have them promise to tell them when she was going to auction. One more look at the faces of the women he used as a seat and the way they cringed let her know that she really didn't want to be bought by him.

Lisa was led back through the town, much to the same treatment she had on the way. Eventually the feeling of the hands groping her became less and less shocking. It was still annoying and degrading but she kept thinking about the horrible poses the girls in the room had been tied into and her fear that she would end up like that overwrote the horror of her current predicament. She couldn't live her life like that. She refused to let it come to that.

12