All Comments on 'Mother Becomes Teacher'

by theredheadboy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Kuddos for writing and posting, but some things bother me. The first is perhaps this belongs in incest instead. I don't feel the BDSM as much. The constant use of mommy, mommy, mommy is squicky-we get it. This is supposed to be loving training and she starts with her largest dildo. Good thing she cares or what would she have used - a leg from the dining table?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting story

Some good points and techniques. So many young men need similar training. Most mother's know of inappropriate behavior but do not take action. If done right it can be very beneficial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wut

This is the most inane dialogue I have seen on this site. I get there is fantasy involved, but no 18 year old guy calls his mom 'mommy', or acts like the utter moron this kid does.

theredheadboytheredheadboyabout 11 years agoAuthor

I agree it seems a bit odd that he's 18 but acts younger, and that's a complaint I used to have about many stories on this site. That is, until I started submitting my stories and found that there is a strict age limit of 18 for character in stories submitted to the site.

Authors have to go out of their way to point out that the characters are all 18+, which does make some passages rather clunky. Sadly, site rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Women's reign

I find the idea of a society where women rule very fascinating. Would we rule lovingly or aggressively? I think your stories show both sides of the coin. Here the loving mother is a nice choice for protagonist; for me it's important that she won't humiliate the son in any circumstances even if she had the power to do so.

Go on exploring the power dynamics between male and female!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another hit

Hands down one of the best femdom stories on this site. I love the way the affectionate relationship between a dominant woman and her submissive male is described. Always glad to see more, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story, please continue adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

Insanely hot... and this from a mother that's been there and done that so many times, too!

S L

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

Inspired, innovative, interesting. You've created a world which invites many iterations. I would love to see you explore this scenatio further. How do woman slect thier mates; would mothers get to choose their sons? How are daughters trained? What is the relationship of sisters to brothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I had the same experience with my Mom. Not all in one day however. Mom and I started at 13 and continued for almost 35 years. Mom was 21 years older than me. Growing up in the sixties, Mom had old school pussy, lots of hair. Spoiled me for life. She was a great teacher. I had probably 75 women and girls by the time I was 21. Moms teaching got me into girls panties so easy. More stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING! AWESOME! MORE PLEASE MORE!

I don't know what else to say. This story was incredibly hot. PLEASE write another chapter. Failing that please write another story in this "world." I love Femdom societies and there are so few well written ones.

More please, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And this is why

Children kill their parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story I have ever read!

No lie, this is the best story I have ever read. Perfect combination of my two biggest fetishes, mother-son incest and strapon domination. God, I wish I could be little Matti and have my sexy beautiful mommy train my boypussy.

Please write some more about this society. I would love it if Stephanie invited a group of her friends over and they took turns fucking his ass. Or if Stephanie invited over a bunch of Matti's school friends along with their moms, and they had a big strapon-fucking moms-on-sons orgy. OR... what if Stephanie trained her daughter how to dominate a man by teaching her to fuck Matti's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, but unrealistic

Hot story, but 18?!? "not so old they had yet been corrupted by bad ways of thinking of sex." That's probably when a person's mind is the most corrupted by pervy sexual thoughts and fantasies. Also what happens to boys/men that aren't submissive little bitches like matti, and don't obey the women?, because I can't imagine all the males in a population all submitting. Is this system worldwide, or just one country (probably USA, I can almost imagine the yanks listening to daft ideas like this) as I can't imagine the Middle East following such a system where women are in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent! :D

This was so Hot! :D Please write more of this. It's so well written and so naughty and I love Stephanie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mother becomes teacher-likes

What says about a another part of this story? ;-D

hall2226hall2226over 9 years ago
Excellence

Really excellent story, well paced and extremely well written. The relationship is sensitively drawn and,given the content, very, very believable. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you really need to add another chapter. she has fucked him but now she would want his hard young thick cock in her cunt. It could be a great second chapter.

How about it? Have her fuck him and then him fuck her.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
I never climaxed so hard reading your story! Great read

you wrote this just for me didn't you? Jesus I almost passed out from my orgasms!!! Will you write more?

GymShortsGymShortsabout 6 years ago
Wow!! Hot!!

Shot Three loads reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More mommy! More!!!

More mommy! More!!!

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
Better with a cage

He should have been wearing a cage for sometime before. His frustration would have been building. There is no doubt that he has earned a reward from Mummy. I feel sure that she will unlock the cage when she has secured his hands behind his back with the handcuffs. Maybe one of the girls from his class, having told his Mother of her interest in her Son, has observed everything while hidden in the dressing room? He has been a fine Boy but even the Best of Boys are teased to a ruined orgasm. Any hesitation, difficulty, or refusal on his part should be quietly notified in, accordance with the rules, to the guidance official on the, powerful, Mommy Committee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Teaching mother

Loved the story, the detail and the mother domination over her son. A favorite fantasy. Private cross dresser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story, Bad dialogue

The dialogue is cringey. Story is hot. More chapters where later, he becomes her total slave for life. She should tattoo him and fuck him every day. She should also make him drink her piss.

bill797979bill797979about 4 years ago
Hot Story!

I would have loved to have a mother like her, and be in the same situation

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

far more tan 5 Stars, parts 1 and 2 were best by far, Part 3 was a bit unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't do it for me, but good effort.

KodJak22KodJak228 months ago

Nice story. Maybe the development at the end was a tad quick. Especially since she suggests decided to stretch him sleepy.

Thank you for sharing and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No tears?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheredheadboy@theredheadboy
895 Followers
If you're here because you read my stories... On Lit, I write almost exclusively female-led stories, usually with a pegging (strap-on) theme. She's strong, firm, clearly in charge, but at the same time respectful, romantic even. He's obedient, innately submissive. I'm open t...