All Comments on 'Mother-in-law Fantasy Ch. 04'

by hornyman12

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
sex romp

fun erotic sex romp thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sitting

What's up yall

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The 1st three chapters of this story were smoking hot!!! My BBC simply would NOT stay soft while reading them!!! Then chapter 4 came around & the unbelievable bullshit that you expected me to swallow...*SIGH* How in the world are you going to have 4 people that have been involved in an illicit sexual affair for over SEVEN YEARS & the ONE time that the husband has some unplanned "extra" sex on the side, the other guys have the damned nerve to try & COMPARE the two?!? Are you fucking SERIOUS?!? GTFOH with that bullshit!!! SEVEN YEARS?!? And the ONE time that I do something, y'all gonna try & make the two acts EQUIVALANT?!? C'mon, man. Up until that point, this story was 5 stars PLUS!!! The moment you injected THAT bullshit equivalency "justification" into the mix, I absolutely HATED it!!! We STILL could've had some VERY hot, explicit, perverted nasty scenes WITHOUT the husband being made to feel that he was just as wrong as all of them because he was/is NOT!!! His wife & his best friends have been doing this for almost a damn DECADE & the hubby's supposed to feel guilty after ONE time?!? That's some fucking bullshit & it just insults my damn intelligence. Sorry. Just fucking killed a GREAT story with that bullshit turn of events & the "pot calling the kettle black" nonsense. Sheesh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous