Motorcycle Gang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers

"Now is the time to watch, baby. Soon you can touch as much as you want," she purred. Jodi loved playing the role of the sexy hooker and she could feel herself getting wet as the scene played out.

Her hands moved to the side zipper of the red skirt and she slowly pulled it down until it was at the bottom. Jodi lifted her hands and shook her hips as the shirt made a sensual side to her ankles. She kicked the skirt to the side and stood there in her black lingerie, stockings and stiletto heels. She could already see the tent in Jack's pants. She posed briefly and then moved her hand to his bulging pants and started to rub him through the material.

"Did I do that, baby," she asked as her hand took the zipper and yanked it down.

"Un-do your pants and let me play with you," she said as he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to his feet.

As Jodi's hand took his nearly hard cock in her hand, she was surprised to see that it was a fairly good size. As her fingers wrapped around it she felt her cunt gush more fluid and knew she was getting very excited by the sheer size of him. Tonight would be one of those nights when she got what she needed as well as her client, Jack.

"You have a nice big cock, Jack, does it feel good in my hand," she said as she started to stroke it from the top to the base. It got even harder and she was pleased that it grew in width and length as she worked on him.

"That's it, Danielle," he breathed out at her, "jerk it just like that." He began stripping off his shirt and necktie and soon was totally naked in front of the sexy hooker.

"Go over to that nice easy chair and sit down so you can watch me," she instructed as she pushed him toward the chair near the coffee table. His cock never left her hand as his naked butt hit the chair. Jodi was on her knees between his legs and he watched as her mouth descended onto him. Her lips were around the fat head of his cock and she slowly moved her mouth down the shaft and into her throat. Rising slightly to pull her mouth up the shaft her small hand started to jerk him off on each up stroke. The tongue piercing was positioned directly on the sensitive underside and she put just enough pressure on him to drive him crazy.

"Oh, fuck that's good," he moaned as she kept her pace and he watched her blonde head bounce up and down as her hand worked him in between strokes.

"Take your bra off so I can see those big tits," he told her. Jodi used her free hand to pop open the center clasp and wiggle off the bra from her shoulders and onto the floor. Her nipples were rock hard as his fingers reached forward and squeezed them. Jodi moaned as he played with her big tits and her extended nipples. She was accelerating her sucking and stroking and he knew she would be rewarded soon with a huge cum load if he allowed her to continue. But he wanted more from her and after several minutes. He pulled her by the shoulders and had her move her mouth off him.

"Get up here and slide that cunt onto my cock," he told her. Jodi did as she was told and knew she want this as much or more than he did. Moving her black stocking covered knees outside his thighs and pulling her thong out of the way, she took his hard cock to position it at her wet opening. Then, with a forward plunge of her hips, she drove his cock deep inside her.

"Is that what you want Jack," Jodi hissed at him. "You want Danielle to fuck that big dick?"

As she said this she moved again and began a steady movement of her demanding hips. As she really got going, Jack was getting into it and reached out and grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her head back. His eyes were directly on her full face for the first time this evening and he gasped suddenly.

"Jodi, is that you. Shit, Jodi, stop. Where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you for months," Jack cried out as Jodi was stunned by this revelation and looked at him closer. She realized that this was Jack Cutter, the board president at her church who was beneath her with his cock buried deep inside her. In the dim lights she had not recognized him and truthfully she didn't know him that well. But Jack knew her husband very well and the two of them were friends.

"Jack, I don't know what to say. Please don't say anything to my husband. I need you to keep this secret," she pleaded. Jodi knew his cock was still very hard and she began to fuck him again.

"Stop, Jodi and get off me. This is wrong and we need to stop," he said but made no move to stop her hips from moving his cock in and the out of her.

"Please, Jack, you know you want to fuck me. I know you like the way it feels. Please Jack, I need you to not say anything to anyone. I am begging you Jack. I will owe you anything but please don't tell anyone about me," Jodi begged as she kept her body moving on him.

"God, you're a slut," he snarled at her but reached out and took her pounding hips in his hands.

"Yes, Jack, I'm a slut. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't tell my secret. I'll fuck you so good. Please don't tell," Jodi begged again as she could feel his cock moving under her to meet her every movement.

"You'll fuck me any time I want it, won't you slut," he barked at her.

"Yes Jack, whatever you want. I'll do what you want. I'll blow you or let you fuck me whenever you want. No money, Jack. You can always use me free. I love that big cock, Jack. Please keep my secret. I beg you Jack," she exhorted him as she fucked him viciously.

"Okay, you slut, fuck me now and when I want it and I will keep your secret."

When Jodi heard this she rose higher on her knees and began to piston her hips down hard onto Jack. She had him now and he had agreed to her bargain. Reaching forward and grasping the back of his chair she moved on him with a need to seal the bargain. But Jodi also knew that her need for this cock had also brought her to the brink of orgasm and she knew she would begin to cum soon.

"Yes, Jack, anytime you want me. Cum inside me, baby. Cum inside your slut, baby. Fuck my cunt Jack. Fuck you slut's cunt," she panted as she began to cum.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck," Jodi gasped as the feeling overwhelmed her. Her cunt was slamming into him and bringing him along with her. She could feel him start to explode in her and she was going crazy from the sensation and the danger of him knowing the secret and the deep hunger she had to be fucked so hard.

"Oh. Shit, you fucking whore. Take my cum you bitch. Take it," he roared as his climax erupted and filled her with his hot white cum. He was convulsing under her and her orgasm was bigger than most she had recently experienced. Her hips slowed as she milked his cock and drew out the sensation and the last of his seed.

"Oh, you fucking slut that was so good. I needed that Jodi. Audrey can't fuck like you can. You are so good, baby," he said as he was catching his breath. Jodi knew his wife Audrey from Bible study class at church and she always appeared to be very proper and straight laced. But maybe that is what they all thought about Jodi, she thought. Pushing herself back from him Jodi reached down to grab his cock as it left her and then dropped to her knees again in front of him as she kept stroking it.

"And does Audrey suck your wet cock, Jack? I love the taste of your cum on my juice. Does she suck you back up so you can fuck her again," Jodi asked as her mouth took his partially deflated cock in her mouth as she cleaned him and tried to get him hard again. Taking her mouth away she looked up at him to speak again.

"I want you to fuck my ass Jack. Does Audrey let you fuck her ass? Does she beg you to fuck her in the ass, Jack," Jodi said as she jerked his cock and then went down on it again.

"No, she doesn't you whore. God, I want your ass, you nasty fucking whore," he gasped as he felt his cock coming back to life as Jodi worked hard to get him ready.

Jodi stood and pulled off her lace thong and then pulled Jack up to stand in front of her. He reached for her and she slowly spun her body around while never losing contact with him. Now facing away from him Jack pushed her shoulders forward and watched her kneel on the cushion of the chair Jack was just seated on. Leaning forward and dropping her head down, he could see her exposed ass in front of him. His hands took her ass and grabbed at it and massaged it.

"Wet your cock inside me Jack and then just take my ass. Do it hard, baby. Don't be afraid of hurting me," she instructed him.

He moved his cock onto her wet cunt lips and rubbed it along the glistening slit before plunging it deep into her and stroking it hard and fast inside her. Jodi loved the feeling of his urgency and moved her ass back to meet his pace.

"In my ass, Jack, please put it in my ass," she pleaded as he continued to fuck her. Then with a sudden feeling of emptiness, Jodi felt him pull out and immediately press his fat cock head against her tight ass ring. He didn't wait for her to adjust to the pressure or the size or the tightness. He plowed forward with a desperate need and his cock forced itself through the tight barrier and went deep into Jodi all at once. Her scream was muffled by the fabric of the chair against her mouth. The pain was stinging but she was used to it and needed it.

"Take it you whore," he groaned down at her as he began to ride her ass and pick up speed.

This was what she wanted and needed and Jack was not being kind or gentle or considerate now. He was taking what he wanted and was so aroused that he needed this as much or more than Jodi. Something had snapped in him and he had become a dominant and forceful lover. But the way he took her was more like a rapist who cares nothing for the victim but only for his own needs. Jodi was fast approaching another orgasm as he gave her a deep and savage ass fucking. Her hand had crept to her clit and she was rubbing it as he fucked her to orgasm.

"That's it Jack, take your whore's ass. Fuck your hot cum into your whore's ass," she begged as her climax arrived and swept her away in a rush of sensation. Jack was starting to pump harder and groan and Jodi could feel his cock expand and begin to unload cum deep within her. Jodi was moaning and screaming as he grunted his climax into her willing ass. Soon, Jack's grip on her hips slowly loosened until he just fell forward onto her back. Her ass kept moving slowly on his cock until they were both done and he finally stood up and pulled out.

Jodi moved off the chair and before he knew what was happening she had is cock in her hand and was licking him clean and sucking it with her mouth. She looked at him as she did this and he had a slight smile on his face.

"Anytime I want your ass, it's mine."

Loansum
Loansum
1,450 Followers
12