All Comments on 'Moving On'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
such a great story!

I love love love this series. The characters are great, the story lines have been engaging. Never stop writing. You have a gift. I look forward to the continuation of the she wolf series and to seeing where you take the characters.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Nice to wake up to a banquet of gooey angst and love. Cantar deserves her own HEA.

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
excellent short story

I can not wait to read more of this wonderful world you have created

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

I sense another story line coming up with Tia and Bo..LOL.. I loved this chapter. :) I am thinking that Cantar's story will be a bit on the dark side, considering all she is having to process about her mother. Keep up the great work, IRTR...

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

I liked the story but it really needs further editing.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I'm so happy that things have worked out for Margaret, and she's going to have another chance at happiness with her new family. I'm glad you managed to explain her back story with Oscar in a way that explained her hesitation in mating with Lakota without villafying Oscar. It would have somehow diminished Julianne's story if you had.

I am very excited to read Cantar's story. The way you've written her really intrigues me, and I'm anxious to see who you've decided her mate should be.

I must agree with the comments about your story needing further editing though. It's a trend I've noticed with most of your stories. You really need a final set of eyes to do a thorough proof reading before you post your chapters. I think if you go back and re-read some of your postings carefully, you'll see what's being commented on. Since you are such a good writer, it's a shame to have anything like typos take away from your stories.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
YEAH!!!

I am loving these stories. I am glad that these two finally got together. In a non-human world regular problems exist. Being afraid to lose yourself in a relationship is very real. I am happy that Margaret over came her fears and that Lakota just listened. In all things communication is key. Your stories teach as well as entertain. Thanks for this :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am really enjoying these stories, but the last two need more editing and honestly doesn't seem to be the same writer as She Wolf. I don't mean to be rude at all, but reading this one especially became hard work.

Ascaron_12Ascaron_12over 10 years ago
More please

I have read all your She Wolf series. Please can you do a chapter were we find out about Tia and Bo?

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
AWESOME

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY OTHER THAN I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. BY ALL MEANS DO KEEP THE STORY GOING SINCE WE HAVE TWO NEW CHARACTERS. HOPEFULLY BY THE TIME YOUR NEXT INSTALLMENT IS POSTED MY EYESIGHT WILL BE A BIT BETTER. I'M GOING TO TRY THE LASIK SURGERY. ENJOY YOURSELF AND DON'T WORK TO HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lol

Lakota's a bit Schizophrenic i think :) one second hes being all prideful, next second his sister blackmails him , and rather then getting more prideful he does what he's ordered to do. For an alpha he's very emotional and easily manipulated.

dreamer_65dreamer_65over 9 years ago
Margaret

Is a mystery to me. What was her life like with Oscar , before and after the removable of both testicles?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how did she not notice?

Flappy skin is way different from a testical filled scrotum.

MARYF206MARYF206over 8 years ago
It Can Happen

they make fake balls to put in the sacks for dogs so I'm sure they do for men as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Christ on a cracker!

You need an editor, BADLY! You have spelling errors, misuse of words, you seem to have some sort of law about not using contractions and you add waaaay too much dialogue in a sentence. Sometimes less is more. I couldn’t even complete page one! I’ll come back to it time and again to see if you’ve found an editor because the plot and content is there, and good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Those who can't write criticise

I think the story is great keep writing and ignore the criticisms they mean nothing but jellocy and yes my spelling isn't good either and I don't care

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
so sorry...

You have decent plot lines, but your writing is as bad, if not worse than mine! You should stick to reading, or improve your writing skills.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I liked it no mater ":some one " else says I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES