All Comments on 'Mrs. Branchbaum Fucks Ch. 02'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
You're a funny girl

I do not listen to the man you are raving about. I am damn glad he gets under your skin though. It amuses the shit out of me that you can state one of the problems and still not see it. Union leaders squander their members pensions and then blame someone else. And then the politicians play on everyones morality to try and fix it. Poor me. Jimmy Hoffa anyone? They are no different. They should shoot the bastards and start over. You shouldn't worry about Rush, you should worry about Saudi Arabia. If high gas prices collapse our economy, people will be killing each other in the streets. Politics wont matter then, food, water, and firearms will. The wimps will be the first to go. Are you ready miss Bagby?

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 13 years ago
newt would be proud

Gingrich of course wouldn't understand you were making fun of him. keep up the good work.

junesmatejunesmateabout 13 years ago
What 'BIG BLACK COCK?'

I'm sick of reading about wives letting themselves be fucked by black men - or husbands allowing, encouraging or even finding 'BIG BLACK COCKS' for their wives to fuck.

First, there is the myth about 'all niggers having big cocks'. This just isn't so. There are just as many 'BIG' brown, yellow and white cocks (although the jury is still out on the Japanese).

That aside... 'What white man in his right mind would let his wife be fucked by a nigger?' Or, for that matter, 'What decent white woman would let herself be fucked by a black man?'

Nature made the differences for a reason - to identify and preserve the nature of the species. They are not the same as us, just as women are not the same as men - despite what Germaine Greer and her pseudo men would have us believe.

Any woman who lets a black man fuck her - or husband who allows it - is lower than cowshit!

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
I am sorry

That should be Mrs. Bagby. My fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Do you really hate white men so much? I guess you do. As for swift being a cuckold? you as the writer have made him into a cuckold. Just because a husband doesn't know his wife is fucking around and cuckolding him doesn't mean he isn't one. But I guess that's your thing whores and cucks.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 13 years ago
Woow!

You are a very good story teller, please continue this story! I'm expecting something very spectacular!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Worse

This chapter simply tells that both husband and wife are contemptible uncaring phony individuals. They should both die. One chapter left. Let's see which of the two is the anti-christ.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Damn this sucks! Only Mr hapless writes more detestable characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous