Ms. Margo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," I said, really wondering what was going on. I felt totally like a slave. But I didn't even think I could go to the police, they probably would just blow me off or abuse me, given their attitude to people like Ilona.

"Good!" she paid the lady and after she put our boxes in a bag for us, Ilona took me to the next store. There she purchased herself a nice leather pencil skirt and a waist-length leather jacket. She handed me the bags and led me to another store, ladies' lingerie. She spoke to the lady out of my earshot and then took me to the dressing room.

"We need to have some proper things for you. You don't have enough girlie lingerie, Sweetie, so I'm going to correct that." She told me to stay there and left, returning in a few minutes with several items, bras, panties and garter belts.

She told me to try them on and when satisfied, she gathered them up and we left after she paid for them. She also had me try on several pullover blouses, one with a bare midriff. She took them all after she was satisfied with the fit. For a modest girl she seemed to have plenty of money to pay for nice things. I wondered how she could afford this, after "buying" me. But I shuddered to ask the question, fearing the answer.

After our shopping spree, she took me to a little café and we had lunch. We lingered after we ate, drinking tea. Ilona lit a cigarette and offered me one.

"Dear, we have a few other things to purchase, a little makeup and afterward I have a little surprise or you," she giggled.

I didn't say anything, still a little shell-shocked by this whole scenario.

"Oh, and we're going to join Ms. Margo in the club where we were the other night. We're going to have a great time! It's going to be so much fun. But first I've got to do something with your hair. I don't like the way that lady did it. It's OK, but not to my taste. We'll fix that when we get home."

After we finished our tea and cigarettes, she led me to another store to buy makeup. She purchased haircolor, nail polish, eye liner, shadow, and other things before we left. She hailed a cab for us and we left the market. But we didn't go home. We drove to a row of shops and led me into one. As soon as we entered, I realized it was a tattoo parlor. Oh God! I thought to myself. Please tell me she was getting a tattoo, no me. But that was exactly what she had in mind. She spoke to the girl at the front desk before she turned to me and told me to follow her. She led me into the back and into a room, not too different from a doctor's exam room. She told me to strip to my panties and sit on the table. In a moment a man entered and greeted her. It seemed they were acquaintances.

She told him what she wanted, a navel piercing and a tattoo on the back. But it wasn't for her, but for me, as I feared. He told me to lean back and began preparing to give me my piercing. He did it quickly after he sanitized my belly button and inserted the little bauble she had selected, an anchor with a heart on it. Then she told me to turn around and lean over the table. The man pulled my panties down a little, revealing the crack of my ass before we went to work with his needle. As I had always heard, it was true, tattoos hurt. But Ilona stood there, watching me, making sure I didn't stir and let the man work.

It took probably two hours to do the tattoo. I had no idea what was there, but it was throbbing and painful. He put some antibiotic cream or something there and covered it with gauze and tape before Ilona told me turn around. I thought that was it but no, she had other ideas. The man took my ankle and rested it on his knee as he gave me a tattoo of barbed wire and roses around my ankle. He tattooed Ilona's name along with it. I wanted to cry. Would this never stop? When he finished she told me to dress.

As we left the tattoo parlor she lit a cigarette, offering me one. I didn't realize it but her apartment was only a couple of blocks away, so we walked.

"Now it's official, Sweetie. You're my property. You don't even know what's there, do you?" she laughed. She was as wicked as she was sweet.

"No Ma'am, how would I?"

"Well, I'll show you when we get home. He's the best tattoo artist in St. Petersburg. You're lucky he's a good friend of mine. He did some excellent work on your back. But I like the ankle tattoo the best. It looks so sexy in heels."

When we got home she told me to fix a little dinner for us, after she told me to strip to my heels and handed me an apron to wear while I worked in the kitchen. I felt very sad and depressed, helpless. This isn't what I had agreed to when I came to see Ms. Margo. But I was stuck. I had no idea how to get out of this situation.

Ilona sat at the kitchen table, working on her laptop and smoking while I prepared dinner. I wasn't much of a cook but she gave me very specific instructions on how to cook chicken cutlets for her along with potatoes. She told me to bring the vodka from the freezer and told me to sit while the food cooked.

"Sweetie, I know you feel a little out of sorts, a little scared, maybe angry, but this is where you belong. You'll see. So don't fight me, OK? Make peace with your destiny. I can be very good for you, but if you resist I can be a very heartless, merciless bitch, and although I don't like punishing, like I said, I will do it. So relax and make me happy, OK?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said hollowly, not knowing what else to say. I lit a cigarette with her and sat quietly as she worked. We each drank as we smoked. The vodka was welcome. Maybe a good drunk would quell the trauma in my head.

After the food was ready I prepared two plates, one for each of us. We ate, her talking, me listening. She had more shopping plans for tomorrow. I wondered what else either of us needed, but she wasn't making me privy to that for the time being. She handed me more "girl vitamins" to take after our dinner.

We had a smoke and more vodka after dinner before she told me it was time to dress for our evening out. She dressed in her new leather outfit with a sheer white blouse underneath her leather jacket, with fishnet stockings as well. I was a little surprised I didn't have to suck her off before we left, but I figured I would be doing that at the club. She dressed me in my skirt and my new short blouse that showed off my midriff and my new piercing. Naturally, my tattoo on my back was visible, too. I still didn't know what was there, but after I finished dressing she took me to the bathroom and showed me what was there. It was a tribal design of sorts that reached down to the crack of my ass and across my back just above my ass cheeks, extending also up my spine a bit. Along with that it had "Property of Ms. Ilona" in Russian. Tears well up in my eyes. It was official. I was her slave and property, for however long she wanted to keep me. She ignored my teary eyes and told me to get my clutch and trenchcoat.

Ilona stopped at the same kiosk where Ms. Margo had purchased a lighter and cigarettes for me. She picked up two packs of her brand, handing me one to put in my clutch. She led me into the club and we found Ms. Margo sitting with Lana, Ms. Vita's friend. I knew nothing about her and wondered what her story was. As it turned out, Ilona sat me between her and Lana. I greeted her and Ms. Margo quietly.

"Well, Petra, you look very nice tonight," Ms. Margo commented with a vicious smile. "I see you have some new accoutrements this evening," she said, referring to my tattoos and piercing.

Ilona took a cigarette and waited for me to light it for her, after which I lit one. "Yes, I just couldn't wait to mark my little slave wife. We did it this afternoon. I'm glad you like it."

"It's lovely, and I love the collar. I think you two are very fortunate to have each other."

Lana laughed at Ms. Margo's comments. She was probably the same age as her. She was a very sexy lady, large-breasted and very tall, like Ilona. Maybe taller. I wondered if she were a trans, too, but she didn't seem to have an Adam's apple.

Ilona stepped around the table to sit next to Ms. Margo and talk about something. Lana turned to me and asked how things were going.

"Fine, Ma'am," was all I could muster.

"Well, you seem to be adapting to your new role quite nicely. You've turned out to be a very nice little sissy. I understand you were quite the hit with Mikhail. But you're better off with Ilona. She'll treat you right. Mikhail would eventually tire of you and just pass you on to one of his friends. But he is a great lover. How did you like sucking his cock?"

"Very nice," I said meekly.

"Had you ever sucked cock before you came here?" she asked after she lit a cigarette.

"No Ma'am."

She laughed as she exhaled. "You're a fast learner then. Good for you. Margo told me you took to it like a fish to water. She mentioned your little crush on Vita's boy Vasilij. I can imagine why. He's quite a specimen with that big cock of his."

"Yes Ma'am." I wanted to die. This was not the conversation I wanted to have.

"I look forward to see how your transition progresses. It's so much fun to help a sissy realize their femininity. And you are a very pretty girl already," she laughed.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

Fortunately Ilona returned to sit next to me and Lana turned her attention to Ms. Margo. Ilona took me to the dance floor and we danced for a while before we returned to the table for a smoke and a fresh drink.

Her conversation was directed more at Lana and Ms. Margo, basically ignoring me save a few comments. I was content to sit quietly, battling the depressing demons in my head over this ordeal.

"Sweetie," Ilona said to me after a while, "I really need my cock sucked. Follow me to the bathroom."

She led me by the hand and put me on the stool before she lifted her skirt and unleashed her cock from her panties. I took it in my mouth and blew her, sucking her deeply into my mouth and working her foreskin off her cockhead to egg her to a hearty orgasm. She held my head in her hand as she pumped her hips in reaction to my effort. She moaned and grunted finally, filling my mouth with her sweet cum. I continued sucking her, cleaning her cock before she carefully tucked it back in her panties. She led me back to the table.

I sat next to Lana again, who had a wicked grin on her face, knowing what Ilona and I had just done. I took my lipstick and gloss from my clutch and put some on before I took a cigarette and lit it, enjoying a good smoke after giving Ilona a blowjob.

"So when did you realize you were a sissy faggot cocksucker, Dear?" Lana asked after lighting a cigarette.

"I don't know, I guess Ms. Margo convinced me of it."

"She's very persuasive that way. But from what I understand you don't have much in the way of what a real woman needs anyway. You're probably better off this way. It's your place, Dear. We'll make you into a very nice little girl." She had an acid tongue. But I wasn't in a position to say much to contradict her. I was on their turf and they had the upper hand.

"Yes Ma'am."

A man approached us and tried to get my attention but Ilona spoke harshly to him, telling him I was with her. He left abruptly and Ilona turned to me.

"He wanted to dance with you, and probably more, but that's not allowed now, you belong only to me, Sweetie. Remember that. I don't like to share much."

She took me to the dancefloor then and we danced for several dances, including a slow song where she held me closely to her. I could feel the base of her cock as she ground her hips into me. I wondered if she were going to fuck me tonight.

We had a few more drinks and sat with Ms. Margo and Lana as we enjoyed them, smoking with them. Fortunately, Lana didn't have any more words of wisdom for me. Ilona finally announced that she was taking me home and led me to the street to catch a cab. Two militiamen were patrolling the street as we left. She quickly hustled me into the cab to avoid an encounter with them. It only reinforced my vulnerability without papers and being dressed the way I was.

At her apartment she told me to pour us a nightcap and sat on the couch to smoke. I joined her, lighting one myself. I was tired and sleepy. It was very late.

"Sweetie, I really want to fuck your pussy, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. We have all day together again, with only a couple of errands to do. So let's finish our drinks and our cigarettes and get to bed."

The sun woke me as it streamed through the window of Ilona's bedroom. My head hurt and I didn't want to get up. I sat on the edge of the bed and lit a cigarette, smoking for a moment before I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to pee. I didn't even think about it, it was already ingrained in me. Whether I liked it or not, I was transitioning, evolving. Ilona walked in as I sat there. She waited for me to finish, but unlike me, she stood to pee.

I went to the kitchen and took a beer from her fridge. I needed some hair of the dog. She walked in behind me and asked me for one for herself. She lit a cigarette and smoked deeply while she enjoyed her beer, soothing her own hangover. She sat at her kitchen table and opened her laptop. She told me to fix breakfast over her shoulder, in a very curt tone. After checking her e-mail or whatever, she came and stood behind me. I could feel her cock on my asscheeks.

"Didn't I tell you you are always to be in heels, Sweetie?" she asked harshly.

I supposed she did, but I honestly couldn't remember. "Yes Ma'am."

"Then go put them on and don't make me correct you again. And I know I told you to wear your apron when you are working in the kitchen, too."

I went to the bedroom and put on my new slides that she bought for me the day before. I grabbed my apron and slipped it on before I returned to the kitchen and continued preparing breakfast.

"Better. Now we have a couple of things to do today but mostly we are going to be home, so I may continue your girl training. You need a lot of practice with makeup, I have so much to teach you. I want you to be good enough not only to do your own makeup, but mine as well. This is one of the many things you will do for me." Then she smacked my bare ass with her hand. "I'm hungry, where is my breakfast?!"

I finished preparing it for her and served it, making a plate for each of us. My vitamins were already on the table, waiting for me. I ate quietly next to her as she continued to work on her laptop as she ate. When she was finished she pushed her plate toward me, as if to say "wash it" when I was done. I finished my breakfast and washed the dishes.

"Now, I need a blowjob and after that we will get showered and dressed. Then we'll come back home and have some girl fun," she smiled. She turned and sat facing me, spreading her legs. Her big cock hung languidly, waiting for my attention. I dropped to my knees and took her in my mouth. She stroked my hair and talked dirty to me as I blew her, telling me what a good wife I was to her, her sweet cocksucker. She came quickly, filling my mouth with a generous amount of her sweet cum. When I finished cleaning her cock she stood and motioned me to follow her to the shower.

The warm water felt good on my hairless skin. She told me to wash her and I did, lathering soap on her body from neck to feet. Then she had me wash her hair. When I was finished she told me to wash myself, watching attentively as I did so.

After we dried off she took me to her bedroom and we sat together at her vanity table, doing our makeup together. I realized as I did my makeup the more passable I looked the less likely I was to be harassed. I worked hard at it, trying to make my makeup as feminine and pretty as hers. But I still didn't have the knack that she did. But I was getting better. She commented on my technique as I went along, offering tips and suggestions. They were helpful. We dressed and left her apartment.

After she hailed a cab she took me to another market. She led me to a jewelry store and I wondered what on earth we needed there, not to mention where this modest girl got money to buy jewelry. She spoke to a girl behind the display counter and then motioned me to her. The salesgirl took my right hand and measured my ring finger. She went to the rear of the store and returned with a ring box. She opened it and handed it to Ilona. She took the ring, a simple gold band and placed it on my finger, checking the fit as she did so. She put the box in her purse and led me outside. She lit a cigarette and walked to another store. I looked down at it. It was a white gold band with diamond chips encrusted in it. It wasn't cheap, at least.

"Your ring is never to come off, Dear, it's a sign of your role as my wife. It will ward off men, well, most men, like that creep last night at the club. Now, I like girls in glasses, so we are going to get you a plain pair, unless you need real ones. Do you have good vision?"

"I think my eyes are fine."

"Good, then we'll just get plain ones, but we'll check that out. There is an optometrist just down the street." With that we were off to visit that place.

She registered me with the attendant there and we sat and waited for my appointment. Soon an older lady came and took Ilona and I to the exam room. She did the typical eye exam and after making notations in a file, she told me I needed reading glasses. Ilona asked her for a pair of plain glasses with no correction and a pair of the reading glasses to my prescription. She took us to the frame shop and asked me to select a pair for each. Ilona selected them and after seeing me in them, told the lady which set of frames was for the plain and the other was for my reading glasses. The lady told her they would be ready tomorrow.

Ilona took me home after that. She lit a fresh cigarette and told me to strip for her. I did so, leaving my heels on, remembering her scolding from the morning.

She had me come and stand in front of her as she sat and smoked on the couch. She took my little cock and balls in her hand.

"Are you horny, Sweetie?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well, pretty soon you won't be afflicted like that quite the way you are now. But for now I'll indulge you. I don't want you getting an erection in your panties and creating a scandal in public."

With that she told me to put my hands behind my back and she jacked me off roughly. It didn't take me long to cum. But she didn't let go of me. She continued to stroke me until she was conjuring a second orgasm from me. And she continued after that, until she was satisfied I was drained.

She told me to go to the bedroom and wait for her. I had no idea what she wanted now but I did as she told me and sat, waiting on the bed for her. She joined me there in a few minutes, a freshly lit cigarette in her hand and a glass of vodka.

"Get on all fours, slave. I'm going to take your sluthole."

I turned and waited for her on my hands and knees before I felt the head of her cock at my rosebud. She popped the head of her cock inside before she starting fucking me. I winced and moaned, still sore from the fucking I'd gotten from Mikhail a couple of days before, not to mention the way Ms. Margo wantonly raped my ass. She held my hips and pounded me. Her balls slapped my perineum. My little peepee and balls bounced and swayed with her heavy rhythm. But unlike with Mikhail or Ms. Margo, there was something that her cockhead rubbed inside me that sent little tingles to my peepee, conjuring an erection, at least partially. Instinctively I moved my ass in rhythm to her cock, trying to get her to rub that spot inside me more. Before long she was breathing heavy and finally pulled me on her fully, releasing a stream of her hot, thick cum. She held me there, with her deep inside me, before she released me.

1...345678