Ms. Margo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lyzunchik
lyzunchik
71 Followers

When she simply couldn't stand it anymore she took me to bed, putting me on my back. I spread my legs and welcomed her between them. I took her rockhard shaft and put it at my pussy lips, rubbing it lightly there. I had rubbed a little lotion on my earlier, since I had no natural lubrication. I put my hands on her shoulders and nudged her cockhead with my pussy, begging her to take me. She drilled it into my slowly. I gasped as she did so, feeling for the first time my lover's cock inside me, and I loved it. I wanted it all.

She lowered herself down on me, hugging me tightly, as her possession, while she fucked me. I whispered dirty things in her ear, telling her I was her whore, how big and beautiful her cock was, how nice it felt deep inside me. It made her fuck me more vigorously, but I was glad I'd sucked her off first, so she could go longer. I scratched her back with my long nails and her ass, too. When I knew she was getting close, I reached between my legs and grabbed her balls and scratched them, squeezed and milked them until she drove her cock to the hilt into my virgin pussy and emptied her balls inside me. I held her tight with my free hand as I continued milking her big balls.

Ilona fucked me for the rest of the night. I had my first orgasm as a woman when she took me on all fours, as her big balls beat against my engorged clit. My whole body shuddered as it washed over me and I rode her cock like a slutty, greedy whore, insatiable for cock.

It was midmorning when we finally awoke. Ilona mounted me again after I gave her a morning blowjob. She fucked me well before she deposited what was left of the cum in her balls.

"Well, Mrs. Donchenko, are you happy now?" she asked me as she slowly pumped her softening cock in me while she smoked. I took a cigarette myself and smoked with her.

"Yes, oh, yes! But I hope I don't wear you out. I'm going to need a good fucking like that every night, Mistress. Are you up to it?"

"Just you wait, you little bitch! I've got a lot more where that came from!"

lyzunchik
lyzunchik
71 Followers
1...345678