Ms. Margo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really couldn't speak with her cock in my mouth, but I mumbled "yes" as she bobbed my head on her cock.

"Good girl," she said, aggressively bobbing my head now. "You are such a sweet cocksucker, so good. I'm so lucky to have found you. We have so much to talk about, but not tonight, another time. I think you want to be with me, don't you? I need a sissy girl like you, you're just what I've been looking for. Now suck my cock, I need to cum."

With that she became silent and worked me on her cock. Before long she was breathing heavy and exhaled and moaned hard. A thick stream of cum hit the back of my throat and filled my mouth. She held my head firmly as she pumped her cum into me. I massaged and scratched her balls as she did so, working all her cum from them, and at the same time stroked her shaft.

"Oh, you are such a sweet cocksucker!" she said, exhilarated obviously from her orgasm. "Clean my cock, and then let's go get another drink."

I tried to kiss her as we stood.

"I don't kiss cocksuckers, Sweetie," she scolded me. "I don't suck cock and I don't eat cum, don't ever try to kiss me after giving me a blowjob, do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I was a little hurt, I wanted to kiss her affectionately.

She took my hand and led me back to our booth. She ordered us drinks before she took another cigarette from my pack.

"I know Ms. Margo doesn't allow you to have your cellphone, but I will call Ms. Margo and I'll be by in the afternoon to help you get ready. If you prefer Mikhail, that's your choice, but I hope you will choose me. But you have to choose. OK?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I like that you are submissive, it's a must with me. I need a submissive little girl like you. I've been looking for someone like you for a long time, not to mention you're very cute."

Ilona and I sat close to one another, while Ms. Margo, Vita and Lana chatted. I had no idea what time it was but it must have been very late, or rather, very early. Ilona told me about her stylist business, what she planned to do and how she had plans to open her own salon.

"Maybe you'd like to be a stylist with me," she suggested. "Or is this just a fling for you? Something tells me you belong in this role, I hope it's not just a fling. I want you to be mine," she said forcefully.

I thought about what she said. I was drawn to her, but I wasn't sure this was me. "I'm not sure yet," I said honestly.

"That's OK, I know this is a big change for you, but I think you're in your place now, but we'll talk about this in a couple of days, after you've been with Mikhail and Ms. Margo continues your training. Your training is important, listen to Ms. Margo, she knows what she's talking about. I also expect you to behave with me as you would with her. She trained me, by the way. I am who I am because of her."

"What do you mean?" I asked, very curiously. "How did she train you?"

"Well," she began, lighting another cigarette and motioning the waitress for more drinks, "I was much like you, she took me in and transformed me. And I'm better for it. She recognized in me who I really was. More or less, but what she didn't realize initially is that I'm more dominant than submissive, so that's why I haven't had the surgery and don't take hormones. I don't want to get rid of my cock. But we'll talk about that later. Down the road. I am at peace with myself, I'm comfortable with me and who I am. I like myself, and that's the most important thing. And you should find the same thing. I hope it's with me."

I didn't say anything in response, taking it all in, and lighting a cigarette, well, she lit it for me. Obviously she saw me as her girl. And I didn't entirely mind that.

"I love your heels, by the way," she commented. "They are very beautiful and sexy. Do you have any others?"

"Just one other pair," I answered.

"Maybe we could go shopping together," she suggested. "It would be fun, we don't necessarily have to buy anything, but I want to know your style, and show you mine, OK?"

"I would love that," I answered sincerely. "But it would be nice to buy you something, but Ms. Margo has all my money and stuff."

"I know, of course she does. Don't worry, we'll figure something out. We can at least look at clothes and try things on, OK? It will be fun. Now, get under the table here, I don't want to take you to the bathroom again for a blowjob, I want you to suck my cock right here."

I slipped under the table and she fed me her cock from her panties after sliding up her skirt. I took her cock in my mouth and sucked her with pleasure, slowly until she eventually rewarded me with a nice load of cum. She pulled me up from underneath the table after I was finished.

"Thank you, Sweetie, that was nice, you are truly such a sweet cocksucker," she cooed. "When was the last time you came?"

"Almost a week ago," I said.

"Well, pretty soon, you won't have to worry about that, if you are my girl," she answered cryptically.

Ms. Margo turned to me and told me to gather my things, as we were going back to her apartment. I said my goodbye to Ilona and wondered how I would hear from her from now on, but since she was a friend of Ms. Margo's, I expected I would hear through her.

As we sat in the cab on the way home, Ms. Margo turned to me. "So, I see you and Ilona hit it off," she remarked. "She likes you a lot, I can tell."

"She's a nice girl, I like her, too," I offered. "I hope I can see her again, if you allow it."

"You certainly can, but you have to see Mikhail this evening, and then we'll see what happens then."

When we arrived Ms. Margo began talking to the driver. She claimed she did not have money for the fare.

"You'll have to blow the driver for our fare, slut," she said. "Get out and get on your knees."

The driver was about 50, fat, and judging from the aroma in the cab, had not had a bath or shower in some time. But it didn't seem I had much choice if we wanted to escape to her apartment. He pulled his cock out and rubbed it across my lips. I opened my mouth and he shoved it in. I sucked him hard, trying to get this over with as soon as possible. He got hard very quickly, and as I sucked him he quickly rose to his orgasm, pulsing a thick shot of cum down my throat before he withdrew his cock. He sat back down in his cab, leaving me there on my knees with his cum on my breath.

"Let's go, slut," Ms. Margo said once he had pulled away. She took me inside to her apartment and before she let me go to sleep she rode my face, first pissing in my mouth and then getting herself off. She rode my face for a long time before she pushed me away and went to sleep.

It was afternoon before we both awoke. Ms. Margo was already behind her laptop in the kitchen when I went in for water. She told me to have a drink with her and a cigarette before I showered and we got me ready for my meeting with Mikhail.

"He's already called to see if everything is on schedule," she mentioned. "He's looking forward to meeting you. I'm guessing he hasn't had a good blowjob in a few weeks, so you're in for a treat," she laughed wickedly. "Are you ready?"

I sat next to her in my robe and panties, my bra still with the inserts in them. "Yes, I want to suck his cock dry," I said.

"Well, you've certainly come into your role, haven't you? What a little slut you are now!" she laughed.

"I guess I am who I am, Mistress."

"Good. Now, let's finish our drink and smoke, then let's get you ready for your date this evening. Ilona will be here to help you with hair and makeup."

True to her word, Ilona arrived as promised, just a few minutes after Ms. Margo had mentioned her.

"Hi, girlfriend! Ready for your big evening?" she was full of energy and excitement. It was contagious.

"I'm glad to see you, yes, with your help, I'll be ready." I was indeed glad to see her. She was fast becoming someone I really wanted to know better.

"Good answer," she smiled. She lit a cigarette and Ms. Margo told me to get her a drink as well as one for Ilona, one for myself if I wanted. After I served drinks Ilona sat me down at the kitchen table and did my makeup for me. She really did have talent for this. She talked to me as she worked about how she'd like to style my hair, letting it grow out some more, and how she'd like to do my nails.

When Ilona finished my makeup and styling my hair a little, she presented me to Ms. Margo.

"Well, you look delicious, all ready for Mikhail. But there is something we have to do first."

I waited for her answer.

"I need to fuck your pussy, slut," she announced. "I've been waiting for that forever. So go in the bedroom and get on your hands and knees. I want to break you in before Mikhail has you."

I did as she said, kneeling on all fours and waited for her. She came up behind me, after donning her strapon. First she took her cock in her hand, rubbing it up the crack of my ass, before she put some cold gel on it to work it in my sluthole. She took pleasure in the whole process, she was not in a hurry.

"Do I need to tie you down or are you ready for this?" she asked.

"Your choice, Mistress," I answered. I actually would have preferred that she tied me down and just raped me, but I was ashamed to admit that.

"Then I'll tie you up, because I want to have your pussy very well." She put restraints on my wrists and pulled them back to my ankles, securing them so that my face was on the bed and my ass high and vulnerable in the air. She moved back behind me and took my ass in her hands, spreading my cheeks. She took her cock in her hand and rubbed it around my rosebud.

"Relax, if you tense up, it's only going to be worse for you," she warned me.

I tried to relax, but I was anxious. Her cock was big, probably too big for my virgin ass. Before I knew it, she had stabbed it in me, and she wasn't shy about it. She drove it all the way home, the whole shaft. I exhaled and screamed a little as she did so. Ilona watched the whole scene, smoking, with a naughty grin on her face.

"Relax! Just take it, slut, you'd better get used to it, Mikhail or Ilona, one or the other is going to fuck you like this sooner or later. Who's bitch do you want to be? Well, you haven't met Mikhail yet, but I'm thinking your Ilona's little girl, aren't you? There's nothing wrong with that, two sissies, one dominant, one submissive, how sweet! But maybe you'd prefer to be the wife of a real man, like Mikhail. He has a beautiful cock, just wonderful. He's fucked me a few times, and it was fantastic. He's a real man. Maybe Ilona might share you with him."

Mistress continued to talk to me and regale Mikhail's and Ilona's virtues as she tore up my ass, fucking me mercilessly. I don't know how long she took me, but by the time she was finally finished, I was sore and exhausted. I wondered how I would have the energy to serve Mikhail this evening. She pulled out of me and sent me to the bathroom to wash my ass after she undid my restraints.

I returned and dressed in the clothes she had laid out for me.

"Go and prepare some snacks for Mikhail while I go and buy some drinks for us," Mistress said. "We have about an hour before he will be here. Get to work, slut!"

I went to the kitchen and did as she said, preparing some slices of cheese, pickles and some toasted bread. Ilona joined me there, not really helping, but keeping me company. I didn't know what else to do, given what was in the fridge. I sat and waited in the kitchen for Mistress to return. I had a cigarette while I waited, chatting with Ilona. As I waited, I realized things had not turned out entirely as I had expected on this journey, but I was not entirely disappointed. Things were going well, I just had no idea where this was going from here. Maybe this evening would tell me more.

When Mistress returned she had three bottles of champagne and two bottles of vodka. She had a few other things, cheese and kolbasa along with some other supplies for her apartment. Ilona took the opportunity to leave, not wanting to impose on the evening. She promised to call me tomorrow or stop by.

"Slut, Mikhail will be here in half an hour, so get ready," she said harshly. "Don't disappoint him, you will regret that. Go and make sure everything is ready. Put the champagne and three glasses on a tray, as well as a bottle of the vodka and three shot glasses. Leave the snacks in the refrigerator until he arrives."

I did as Mistress said and returned to her. I lit another cigarette, a little nervous while waiting for him.

And then he was there. Mistress sent me to the door to welcome him. I was a little embarrassed and shy, but I had to do what she said, nonetheless.

I opened the door to find a very tall man, about 45, and quite handsome, in glasses. He was obviously intelligent and very self-confident.

"Well, this must be Petra, of whom I've heard so much," he said as I stood in the doorway. I motioned him into the apartment, at a loss for my voice. I followed behind him.

"Take his coat for him," Ms. Margo said. I reached upward to his shoulders. Even in my six-inch heels, Mikhail was taller than me. I bashfully wondered what kind of cock he had. Mistress had told me he was nicely hung, but nothing too specific. I took his coat and hung it up for him and at Mistress' command turned to the kitchen to bring the tray with everything on it, adding the snacks from the fridge.

When I returned to the sitting room, Ms. Margo and Mikhail were already seated on the couch, getting comfortable. I set everything on the coffee table in front of them.

"Well, Petra, you are as sexy and desirable as Margo predicted," Mikhail said.

I blushed and thanked him, taking a cigarette from my pack. Mikhail was gracious enough to light it for me, as well as Ms. Margo's.

He turned his attention to Ms. Margo, chatting with her and obviously letting me know that I was a slave in his eyes, not for intellectual conversation. He opened the vodka and the champagne and poured glasses for all of us. He offered a toast of vodka to our meeting. But he took his time before he turned his attention back to me.

"So," he said, finally turning to me again, "why don't we get started?" As he said so, he spread his legs a bit and leaned back, relaxing even more. I looked at Ms. Margo, not sure what to do.

"On your knees, slut," she said, "take care of our guest."

I dropped to my knees between his legs. I was still smoking but Ms. Margo told me I could do this and smoke at the same time.

I didn't know exactly what to do, having never been in this sort of situation before. Ms. Margo noticed my hesitance and guided me, verbally.

"Open his fly and take out his cock," she said, rather impatiently.

I did as she said, unzipping Mikhail's fly and reaching inside his pants for his cock. I was rewarded with a very long, thick cock, one that would rival Vasilij's though not quite as long, but every bit as thick. And he had an enormous cockhead, with a very generous amount of foreskin on it. I held it in my hand for a moment, mesmerized by it, looking at it, and I had already began to stroke it, probably a subconscious reaction to having it in my hand. After a moment, Mikhail put his hand on the back of my head and he pulled me forward to take him in my mouth. I did so with gusto, and I sucked his cock enthusiastically.

I stroked his shaft and scratched his balls, after he pulled down his pants so I could get to them. He was quite hairy, with a thick matte of long, dark hair, some salt and pepper, too, from his balls all the way to his neckline, and he had a lovely musk. I bobbed my head on him eagerly, conjuring him towards a powerful orgasm, one I hoped and longed for. Before long he began to forcefully push my head down on his cock, talking dirty to me, telling me to suck his cock and make him cum.

Soon I was rewarded with a tremendous load of cum. I wondered when he had cum the last time. It was almost as much as what Vasilij had given me the first time. It was bitter and thick, not as bad as the guy's in the gay club, Lyosha, but still not very tasty. I struggled to swallow it all as I continued to bob and suck his cock. When I had it all out of his balls, I leaned back, taking his cock out of my mouth. I was too bashful to look him in the eye.

"Well, she is as lovely as you promised, Margo," Mikhail said, his cock laying flaccid on his thigh now. "I can't wait to take her pussy. But I think before that I want another blowjob. Let's have a shot and a glass of champagne."

I had no idea what we were toasting but perhaps it was my first blowjob for him. Regardless, the vodka was welcome. His cum was not so tasty, not nearly as much as Ilona's. While I sat and waited, I touched up my lipstick and makeup while Mikhail and Ms. Margo chatted. I kept their flutes fill with champagne and also the shot glasses filled, should someone want to do a shot. I lit a cigarette and waited for what might come next. After a couple of shots and a glass of champagne, Mikhail was ready for another blowjob.

I dropped to my knees again between his legs and took his cock in my hand gently. The only thing Ms. Margo said this time was to look him in the eye as I blew him. That made me blush. Mikhail kept his hand on the back of my head, as before. Looking up at him, it drove home the fact that I was a cocksucker. And not just a cocksucker, but a sissy, too. I wondered what he had in mind for me, if anything, beyond this. But something told me this wasn't the end of the road with him.

It took him longer to cum this time, but I wasn't in a hurry. It was a pleasure to suck his cock, and I relished it, trying not to hurry him but trying at the same time to give him maximum pleasure. I wanted him to come hard, whenever it came about. And he did, grunting and pushing hard down on the back of my head as he did. Although he didn't cum in the volume as before, he still had a good nut and he bucked his hips as he did cum, punching his cockhead into the back of my throat as he did so. I held his shaft with one hand and his hip with the other as his orgasm washed over him. I sucked him hard at the same time, until the sensation was too much for him. I continued to hold his shaft in my hand and gently stroke him as he came down from his orgasm.

"Very nice, she's a sweet cocksucker, Margo," Mikhail said about me. "How is her pussy?"

"Very tight, that's going to be an experience for both of you, I think, she said mirthfully.

"Well, I would prefer to take her home for that, if you don't mind."

"By all means, she is yours if you want. Use her as long as you want, as you wish."

"Would you mind if I shared her with some friends?" he asked.

"Not at all, as I said, she's yours, do with her as you wish," she answered.

I became a little nervous at hearing this. I wondered what Mikhail had in mind. But Ms. Margo had assured me he was a gentleman and I would be safe in his hands. But the idea of being whored out, at least if I understood him, was a little alarming.

"Good, it's getting late, why don't we have another drink before I take her home with me?"

I poured drinks for all and Mikhail lit my cigarette for me while we relaxed. He chatted with Ms. Margo while they finished their drinks. I drank mine quickly, to wash the taste of his bitter cum out of my mouth. When they had finished their drinks, Mikhail stood and pulled up his pants.

"Well, I think I'll take your slavegirl with me and try her out," he said as he stood. I was in nothing but lingerie, with my stockings, heels and my bra and breast forms. I had a terrified look on my face. Mistress seemed to recognize my consternation.

"You don't need anything, you're going straight to Mihail's, you just need a coat and your clutch. It's not like he's going to take you to a restaurant or anything, slut."

123456...8