Ms. Margo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the entryway and took his coat to help him with it. Ms. Margo handed me mine as well as my clutch. I put it on and followed him into the hallway to the elevator.

When we arrived at his apartment, he told me to put our coats on the hanger behind the door and pour him a drink. I went to his kitchen and found the vodka in the freezer.

When I returned to him in his living room, he told me to strip and bend over the couch with my ass toward him. I shuddered about what was about to happen, but there wasn't much I could do about it. I stripped to my panties and heels before I started to kneel over the back of the couch but he told me the panties come off, too. I turned away from him and slipped my panties off. He enjoyed his vodka while he did whatever, I had no idea while I waited, kneeling over the back of the couch. Finally I felt his hands on my hips.

"Spread your ass cheeks," was all he said at first. I did as he said, hoping this would go quickly. But given that he'd already had two blowjobs this evening, I didn't imagine this was going to be quick, unfortunately. He came in front of me and offered me his cock.

"Get me hard and wet, slut."

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him earnestly. He responded quickly, getting hard in my mouth.

"Wetter," was all he said before he took his cock out of my mouth and moved behind me. I still had my my panties to one side and asscheeks in my hands, spreading them. He hadn't told me I could remove them. I felt his cockhead at my rosebud. He was going to fuck me bareback. He was about the same size as Ms. Margo's strapon, maybe a little longer. I wanted to measure him. He held my hips and then lunged forward, forcing himself inside me. I winced and squealed. He was thick and it hurt. My ass was still tender and sore from Ms. Margo's fucking. He began stroking in and out of me, hold my hips firmly. It hurt like hell, but there was nothing I could do. It wasn't long before he began to pump me hard and I felt his big, hairy balls slapping my perineum. He pulled me hard into him one last time and I felt a hot blast of his cum deep inside me. I didn't realize it with the pain of his girth but he had hit my prostate several times and given me an erection. When he came, I also ejaculated on his couch. I was embarrassed but there was nothing I could do. He stayed inside me until he was soft, then pulled out and told me to clean his cock, with my mouth. I kneeled in front of him and did so, while the pain in my ass still throbbed. I wondered how many times I was going to get fucked in the ass by him.

When he was satisfied he went to bed, telling me to clean up and sleep on his couch. He would call me for his morning blowjob when he was ready. I made myself as comfortable as I could on his small couch. I fell asleep easily, it had been a tumultuous few days since I arrived.

It was around seven when Mikhail called to me. I put on my heels and tried to fix myself up a bit before I went to him in his bedroom. I wanted at least to fix my lipstick. My hair looked a mess but it was that kind of hairdo. It really didn't matter this morning, at least.

"Get on my cock," was all he said when I entered the room. I kneeled between his legs and gently took his thick cock in my hand. I put his unsheathed shaft in my mouth. I began to suck slowly but he stopped me.

"Swallow," he said coldly. And then a stream of hot piss hit the back of my throat. I struggled to swallow as he emptied his bladder in my mouth. It tasted awful, but his cum would probably be a welcome diversion after it. When he was finished he put his hand on the back of my head and motioned me to give him head.

Mikhail was in no hurry this morning. He wanted a long, slow blowjob. I sucked him until my jaw ached, but he still wasn't ready to get his nut. I worked earnestly, stroking his shaft with my hand before I finally saw his nuts tighten and he rewarded me with a thick gob of morning cum. I continued sucking him until he was dry. He motioned me away and went to the bathroom to shower.

"Fix me some breakfast, slut," he said to me as he entered the bathroom.

I busied myself with his breakfast while he showered. I found what I could fix in his refrigerator, some eggs and some kolbasa. I fried them up for him and did so for myself, as well. I ate quickly and cleaned the dishes as I waited for him.

He appeared from his shower in a robe, untethered in front, his cock hanging menacingly between his legs. He was an impressive sight, I had to admit, handsome as well as well-hung. I thought again about how I would like to measure him when he is hard. He took his plate and sat at the small table in his kitchen.

"Later today," he began, "we will have some company. I have to run some errands and get some things, you will clean he apartment while I am gone. You will find cleaning supplies in the bathroom."

"Yes, Master," I said meekly, not knowing what else to call him. I was afraid to call him directly by his first name.

"Good," he said, obviously please at my submissiveness. He left the kitchen and dressed before heading out to do his errands. I began doing the rest of the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen before I began cleaning his apartment. I started with his bed, making it and straightening up there before moving back to the living room. After that I moved to the bathroom to get things to sweep and mop. When I had completed that, I cleaned up the bathroom. I was just finishing when he returned.

He made a cursory inspection of things before he turned to me. "You will make someone a nice little housewife, slut," he chuckled. He set the things on the table and motioned for me to put them away. There were snacks and three bottles of vodka, as well as some beer and some fresh vegetables. I put them away and sat on the couch, waiting for him to tell me what to do next. I ventured to take a cigarette from my clutch and smoked while I waited.

"Pour me some vodka, slut," he said. I went quickly to the kitchen and poured it for him. When I returned to the couch, he explained to me what was going to happen this evening.

"I'm having some friends over, you will serve them as you do me, while we have a nice relaxing evening watching football on TV. Whatever they want, you consider it as if it came from my lips. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I said, smoking quietly.

"You get busy preparing the snacks for my guests, they will be her shortly. Then you need to fix your makeup so you look nice for us."

I took my clutch to the kitchen and began preparing the snacks. When I was finished I went to the bathroom and did my makeup as best I could. It wasn't anywhere near perfect, but I figured as long as I had plenty of lipstick on that was all that mattered. I wondered as I fixed myself when I would go back to Ms. Margo's.

While I was busy in the kitchen, he had changed back into his robe and slippers. I joined him in the living room, taking a seat on the couch. I lit a cigarette and was smoking nervously when there came a buzz from the lobby below. His friends must have arrived.

He let them in when they arrived at his door. There were three men, all about the same age as Mikhail and equally built and handsome. I wondered if they were hung like him. No doubt I would soon find out.

After I brought out the drinks and the snacks they wasted little time before they took advantage of me.

"So, Misha, this is the little slut slave you mentioned?" one of them asked. Master had not bothered introducing me to them.

"Yes, she is a pretty decent cocksucker, too," he answered. "Would you like to try her?"

"Of course, what's football and booze without a blowjob?" he said, getting a rise of laughter from the rest of them.

Master motioned me to him and I kneeled before the man in question. I tried not to look him in the eye, embarrassed and wondering if they realized I was in drag. I didn't see how they couldn't, even though I was pretty well tucked away. Hesitantly I reached to his fly and unzipped him. I undid his belt and he slid his pants down partly, revealing his boxer shorts. I opened them and fished out his cock. He was nicely hung, but not as big as Master. I leaned forward and began sucking his cock. He became hard almost instantly.

As I blew him the other two loosened their pants in anticipation of me serving them. I sucked on my first guest earnestly, hoping to get this over with. He had a funky, musky smell coming from his crotch and he was very hairy, even hairier than Master. I don't believe he'd come in quite some time as he came in my mouth in no time. The second man motioned me over once I've finished with his friend.

I moved between his legs and began sucking his cock. He was already hard, as was the third man on the couch. He had a funky smell from his crotch, too, but not quite the same as his friend. It was a little repulsive. His cock was more average compared to Master's or the first man. But like the first, I don't think he'd had a blowjob in quite some time. He came even more quickly than the first. His cum was even more revolting than any I'd tasted so far, rich in the bitter taste of vodka and nicotine.

The third man was impatient, grabbing the hair on my head in his fist and dragging me over to him before I'd barely finished with number two. His cock was very thick, thicker than any I'd had in my mouth thus far, but fortunately, not much more than average length. His foreskin was copious, extending far beyond his cockhead. Although I tried to stroke him with my hand and pull it down off his cockhead, he slapped my hand away and told me to use my mouth only. So I worked as well as I could to get him off.

He hadn't seemed to have had any head in quite some time, either, as he exploded in my mouth quite quickly, rewarding me with an enormous gob of thick, nasty cum. It tasted hardly any better -- or worse -- than the first two.

"Go fix your fucking face," Master said to me when I'd finished the last of them. "Then come back here for your dessert."

I did as he told me and as I was returning from the bathroom he ordered me to get another bottle of vodka for them and more snacks.

When I returned to the couch he motioned me between his legs.

"Master, may I measure your cock?" I asked daringly.

He chuckled. "Of course, there's a ruler in the desk there."

I stepped over and found it in the drawer and came back. It was in centimeters but no matter, it would suffice. I opened Master's robe and took his cock gently in my hand and slid his unsheathed shaft into my mouth. I sucked him earnestly, wanting him rock hard before I measured him. When he was fully erect I took him out of my mouth and measured him. Twenty-four centimeters. Nine-plus inches. I rolled the ruler around his shaft to measure his girth. Almost seventeen centimeters in circumference. Master watched as I did all this with pride and amusement. I put the ruler aside and returned his cock to my mouth. I sucked him eagerly, enthusiastically. Master put his hand firmly on the back of my head and kept pressure there, encouraging me deeper. I held his balls in my hand and caressed them, scratching them with my long, slutty nails.

When he was close to cumming he told me to kneel up with my hands behind my back and he stood and held my head in front of him while he stroked his cock with his other hand. His enormous cockhead disappeared and reappeared in rapid succession from his thick foreskin sheath. He sent a stream of cum across my face and into both eyes. It surprised me when he came, there was so much.

He told me to turn and face the other men. Each in turn stood and took a turn, jerked off on my face, glazing me heavily until my face was completely covered in cum. They laughed at me and Master took several photos of me in my cum-covered state. He told me to let it dry on my face and to get them another bottle of vodka. Humiliated, I stepped into the kitchen and retrieved it for them. Master then had me kneel next to him. I spent the rest of the evening there. The other three men took the opportunity to jerk off one more time on my face before they left. Master took more photos of me afterward.

Master called for me at seven again the next morning. I drained his bladder before I blew him as before. His cum, when he finally got his nut, tasted of vodka. It was nasty. Ms. Margo arrived soon afterward to take me back to her place. When we arrived, she told me to shower and get my makeup on.

When I was clean and made up, she sat me down on the couch. She lit a cigarette and I joined her, lighting one up myself.

"So, how was Mikhail?" she asked with a smile.

"He's very nice," was all I could manage.

She laughed. "He was very pleased with you. I understand you had a nice little party there last night."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well, as I told you before, it's decision time. Mikhail or Ilona? Or maybe you'd like to belong to Vasilij?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Ilona," I said meekly.

"Very good. Although you very well probably will see Mikhail and Vasilij again. Don't be surprised. But that will be up to Ilona from now on. I'll call her and give her the good news."

In an hour Ilona was at Ms. Margo's apartment. She was very excited and vibrant, even more so than usual. She had me gather my things and my bags. Before we left, she put a black leather collar with rhinestone studs and a ring on my neck. She locked it in place with a little padlock.

We left for her place in a cab after she told me to dress, white blouse, tight black, stretch skirt, stockings and my heels. I put on my long raincoat. I was a little scared. I felt like chattel.

Ilona didn't talk much as we drove there. Her apartment was small and she invited me in, telling me where to put my things and then telling me to sit down with her after she grabbed glasses and a bottle of vodka. There would be time to get settled later. She lit a cigarette and motioned me to do the same, if I wanted. I did.

"Well, girlfriend, I'm so glad you picked me! But I knew you would. We're soulmates, Sweetie. You'll see soon enough. Now, we're going to spend some quality girl time together for the next few days. Next week I'll take you to the salon and we'll work there together. You'll learn to be a stylist and manicurist, like me. We're going to have so much fun and be so happy together!"

"But, Ilona, I'm only here a week, I return home on Sunday."

She laughed, after exhaling a cloud of smoke to the ceiling. "Oh, no, Sweetie! You've completely misunderstood what's happening here. I own you, I've collared you. Ms. Margo sold you to me. You weren't cheap, either, so you'll have to work that off. I'm not a rich girl, as you can see. But we'll work that out."

My jaw dropped. I was speechless. I was trapped. I suddenly wondered where my documents, phone and wallet were.

"But, that's not possible! You can't, Ms. Margo can't do that!"

"Well, it's done, and I'm starting to dislike your attitude! I hope you're not going to give me trouble. I'm not terribly fond of discipline or punishment, but I will if I have to. Oh, that's the other thing."

She went to the bathroom and returned with a handful of pills. She told me to take them, telling me they were "girl vitamins." She assured me they were safe and I could take them with a shot of the vodka. I did so, rather reluctantly, but I didn't seem to have much of a choice.

"But, I can't stay, what about my visa, my passport, if I get caught, they'll put me in jail or deport me! And if I'm in jail, you know what will happen to me, looking like this!"

"You're not going to jail, you're not being deported. I don't need to give you all the details, but everything will be taken care of. Ms. Margo is on top of all this. You will be told what you need to know, when you need to know it. Now, I really want a blowjob."

I got on my knees between her legs and she pulled her skirt up and freed her cock. It sprang forward and slapped me in the cheek. She giggled. She lit another cigarette and leaned back, enjoying my warm, wet mouth around her cock. She softly caressed my hair as I bobbed on her cock. She told me how she was going to style my hair and we would do our nails together later. She came quickly, obviously excited by having me in her servitude. I swallowed greedily. I had to admit, swallowing her cum was much more pleasant than anyone else's. It was almost sweet.

We relaxed together after her blowjob, smoking and drinking vodka together. I was starting to get lightheaded. Later we fixed dinner together in her tiny kitchen and ate together. I started to rationalize that Ms. Margo could have sold me to some real asshole, but at least I was with a sweet girl that I liked.

After dinner we worked on our nails. I wasn't very good at polishing the, and Ilona scolded me lightly, but assured me I would be better with practice. She promised tomorrow we would go shopping. I needed some things so that I could go to work with her at her salon. We went to bed finally, with her holding me as we spooned. Of course she had to have another blowjob before she could fall asleep.

Ilona stirred me, shaking my shoulder when she awoke. She sat up and immediately lit a cigarette, offering me one. I took it, mostly just to be sociable.

"So, Sweetie, ready for a fun day of girl-time?" she smiled. Her hair was a mess after a night's sleep.

"Sure," I answered her, thinking I didn't have much choice.

"Then let's get something to eat and then shower. I'll help you do your makeup. I'm going to keep you so pretty and sexy for me!"

After we ate breakfast Ilona gave me more "girl vitamins" and took me to the shower. We washed each other. I was a little embarrassed, her cock was so much bigger than mine. But she didn't make fun of me or humiliate me. Actually, she never even mentioned anything about what was between my legs, other than to help me tuck it later when we dressed. I wondered how she could hide her cock so well. It was not much smaller than Mikhail's.

After we dressed she helped me with my makeup, doing hers as she did so. I enjoyed her attention. She was very good at what she did, makeup, hair, nails. And she was very beautiful. I'm sure customers gravitated to her for that alone.

"OK, let's go, we'll grab a cab on the street. I know just where to take you for shopping!" she said gleefully. She had endless energy it seemed. She waved down a cab and told the drive to take us to a market, one that I'd never heard of. Not that I knew St. Petersburg all that well anyway.

When we arrived there she took me to a row of little shops of women's clothing and shoes. She took me in one store and spoke with the saleslady. It was a shoe store, but sold a few other things, too. I didn't hear what she said so I waited behind her, wondering what she had in mind. In a moment the lady returned with several large boxes and Ilona sat down and took her shoes off. She tried them on until she found the pair that satisfied her. Then she told the lady something else I didn't understand. The lady returned the other boxes to her storeroom and returned with smaller boxes. Ilona told me to take off my shoes.

Out of the box came a pair of black, open-toe pumps, with about six-inch stiletto heels. The lady handed them to me and I slipped them on. Amazingly, the fit me perfectly. I didn't have large feet. Ilona's feet were rather petite, also. I walked a bit at her suggestion and they felt fine. Then the lady opened another box and produced a pair of slides with a lower heel, maybe four inches. She placed them on my feet and they fit equally as well. They had a bit of a platform but they were comfortable.

"This is what you will wear to work with me so make sure they fit well. Are they OK for you? You'll be standing a lot in the salon, we don't get to sit very often."

123456...8