Muses Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

"Fuck yeah!" Dad growled sitting up and gripping Astrid's ass driving her up and down over his cock as fast as he could manage. "I hope you're ready for breakfast Ashley." Her hazel eyes widened in shock then hooded in desire as she watched her father's cock pulsing, loading her twin's asshole with his hot sticky semen. "Feed your sister Astrid." Astrid did as she was told pulling herself up off his cock and then positioning her still gaping ass over Ashley's open mouth and pushing.

"Yummy, hurry up sis." Ashley moaned running her tongue around the rim of Astrid's rectum and slurping the cum out. "We should share." Ashley said holding the load on her tongue and standing up to kiss her twin. "Hey Sean, was that basically what you had in mind?"

"More or less yeah." I was still a bit hard from the scene.

"I figured it was okay to go kinda porn star, I mean obviously this is pure fantasy I doubt any twins ever had anything like this happen to them." Karen added reaching up to wipe what was left of Dad's cum into her mouth and swallowing. "You know one thing that I love about story cum? It's always delicious." She stood up and walked out of the room picking, she picked up her musket and then walked out of the room. "I remembered what I was supposed to say back there by the way. Tinker tailor soldier sailor my bullet punishes without distinction!" She shouted pointing the musket down the street and firing. The bullet tore out of the gun and down the street dashing around like a ball in a pinball machine destroying everything on the street, cars, light posts, fire hydrants and every single window before it vanished into the horizon. "It's pretty cool. Wish I'd had one of these when you sent Broccoli after us."

"He would have just caught it in his teeth or dodged it." I replied off handed. "Well that's about it for right now. I sadly have to go worry about my real life problems for a minute."

"Don't lie, you're going to play Left 4 Dead."

"Yeah I am, and after that I'm going to watch some porn, those are both real life problems right now and problems I can solve. I can't do anything about Robert jerking me around now can I?" That was the last thing I said before I closed the computer. It would be one week, a new battery, and a new AC unit before I'd start writing again.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12