Musical Chairs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie heard David's glissando cry when he came. So well trained was her ear that instinctively her cunt clenched against her fingers. Then she caught the first scent as his semen joined with the Angelica's juices. Finally the flood erupting from Angelica's pussy dripped to her tongue bringing a new tang to her taste buds. With this overpowering stimulus to her arousal, and the further slickening of her tongue, she drilled still deeper into Angelica asshole, now tightening and loosening from her onrushing orgasm.

And so the turbulence passion cascaded through her. It cascaded from the savoring of tastes and scents, past the taut and tauntingly pulled nipples, and washed over her belly to her fiercely fucking fingers – her fingers pressing on her clit and pushing to the inward depths of her cunt. To all this, Bruce returned a counterforce from his long smoothly stroking cock in her asshole. He was pressing against Julie's tightening anus, filling her; pleasing her horny asshole and adding to the tightness of her cunt against the touch of her fingers tensing, in turn, the nerve endings on her clit, adding to the craving for more and faster fingering. Her tits thrust up overtaking Angelica's pull. She was gasping for air.

David's spent member fell from Angelica's pussy onto Julie's parted gasping lips. Limply they closed on his cock, sucking on the combined juices. Her gasps opened her lips wider for even more, but however much she craved the feel and taste, she needed the next breath. As with Julie, her cunt and ass were in control and they would not be denied. She would gasp and hold that breath to press tightly on the fingers and cock. She would exhale and relax a split second to take yet more in. She wanted to be filled. She needed to be filled. She would be filled. She felt the first twinges of a cadence in Bruce's cock – a low beating like a heartbeat. She felt the cadence gain strength, Strength gained by his weakening hold on his own motions. Bruce's cock drove in and out of her asshole by instinct – the same instinct that gave her cunt and asshole command of her body and her breath.

The drumming in her asshole rose to a jungle beat – pounding, pounding in savage intensity. Then it subsided. Then it rose, thundering again, as his semen surged into her asshole. She opened up to receive his cock and his cum then squeezed down to hold it all in. This last grasp was too much, too much to sustain. She lost her hold on her body Her cunt was swaging her fingers on automatic; her anus was pumping his cock. She let out a moan, a scream, a wail. With every breath and sound she pulsed against Bruce and against her fingers. She pushed on and on until she throbbed in every muscle. Until she was one great inferno of heat and pressure, until she could have all that was to be availed.

And until the point where she no longer has the will or wherewithal to do anything but collapse; lying limp, spent, exhausted. Her energy dissipated, she could do naught but float in her lyric lostness – floating as the sweet juices floated in and on her. Floating in the breeze Angelica made when she jumped back out of the sling.

Angelica kneeled beside her and lifted Julie's breasts to suck on them, then kissingly nibbled her way up to Julie's parted lips. "You were wonderful Julie. I am so glad to have you here." Turning to David, she said, "Thank you for bringing her to us. There is much more of her we will want to explore. Perhaps next time we'll trade places and you can try my ass, and I can try hers."

Bruce sat cross legged just looking at Julie's pussy and ass, her public hair matted down from the juices and sweat, the little pool of cum on the outside of her asshole. He blew a cooling breath over it all and smiled to see her anus reflexively wink. He nuzzled her thighs and kissed them.

David sat where he had collapsed at Julie's brow, massaging it and combing over her hair with his fingers, occasionally kissing her forehead. "I love you, Julie. You give me so much. I hope I give back as well."

A small faraway voice from Julie whispered. "It was beautiful. You were all so beautiful. Yes. So sweet and so beautiful."

12