All Comments on 'My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 02'

by EgyptsGoddess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful to have you update again. It's nice to see she's not frightened of him. Can only imagine how much that would mean to someone who has been isolated and feared for centuries. Great erotica!! I wonder what needs to done in order to lift the curse??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Great retelling of a favorite story. I can't wait to see the next chapter. 5 stars. ~K.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Great story

5 stars... I just feel like I'm missing some of it. The writing I do read is wonderful, there just seem to be pieces absent from it...

Excellent regardless, waiting on Chapter 3.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Very good

Very good,hope the next chapter wont take 2 months to post,,,a few errors,but nothing that affected the story at all,keep up the good work and faster posting,lol,,

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
Needs polish

Very well-imagined and reasonably well-told. That said, you *desperately* need a copy-editor, hon. Your punctuation is bizarre, and you confuse words all over the place. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or anything, so please don't get upset. It's easy to find an editor through Lit's volunteer editor program; I suggest you do so ASAP. :)

Also, I think Belle and Beast became physically intimate far too quickly, but that's merely my opinion, not a technical judgement. In future chapters (and I do hope there will be more) I would suggest devoting as much description to their respective emotional experiences as you do to their physical ones, but again that's only my opinion. <3

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Still a good read but....

I'm enjoying reading the interactions but that whole scorpion scene was so ridiculous and out there that I felt your story downgraded because of it. There was no flow no reason for it to be there. You tried to explain it but I did think wtf. Your spelling didn't improve & punctuation errors made this section harder to read. I sincerely suggest you find an editor to help you polish it up. You aren't a stranger to writing and potential is there for a really brilliant finished story but you need a little help. Do keep up the writing as I'm sure the next few chapters will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IM A BIG FAN! CHAPTER THREE SOON PLEASE !!!

I write on the side, and I wish I had the gift for it like you. I entirely dismissed any typos there were because of how captivated you held me. PLEASE hurry with chapter three, and don't get discouraged by people getting tied up over typos. :)

Azrael_777Azrael_777about 10 years ago
pretty please

please add another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous