My Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

In a sleepy voice Josiah asked me where I thought I was going. I told him that I needed to get home, though that was a lie. I just didn't like to spend the night, no matter how good the sex was.

His arm snaked around my waist and he pulled me to him before I could protest.

"You're not going any fucking where. I'm not through with you yet" he said running his free hand up to my breast. My nipple hardened instantly.

***

When I finally got home the next day I had missed tons of calls, most of them were from Courtney but Aisha and Taylor had called as well.

I took a long hot bath and tried not to think about the fact that none of the calls had been from Quinn, not even a text.

***

Quinn dropped off Julie and then Sara and headed home to shower before he headed back out to get some food.

He opened the door to his apartment not surprised to find that a few of his friends were there. Aisha, Taylor, and Kaleb sat on his couch. They all looked at him when he walked in.

"Damn" Kaleb said, "What the fuck happened to you?"

Quinn knew how he looked, he had more than a few scratches and he also had hickies everywhere that he would have to cover up somehow before he went back on rotation at work.

"I got into a fight with some pussy" he grinned. "What are y'all up to?" he asked.

"We are about to go get some food." This came from John as he walked from the back, his bedroom most likely. "You want to come?"

"Yeah let me just jump in the shower for a minute."

In the bathroom Quinn looked through his missed calls but none of them were from Raven. He tried not to let that bother him but he had little control over the matter. He sat his phone on the sink top before he could do something inane like call her.

He showered and brushed his teeth then got dressed to leave.

***

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers
12