My Big Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remind me Paul, just what the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm scouting, duh," Paul grinned as looked through his binoculars. "That, and May wanted to meet us here, right?"

"No idiot, she wanted to meet me here," I reminded him. "I thought you were supposed to be watching your high-class porn?"

"My laptop's fried," Paul shrugged. "Besides," he winked at two girls who passed by earning disgusted looks from the both of them. "There are some fine women here, I'd rather watch real girls than high class porn any day."

"Whatever, weirdo," I said turning away from him. "Ugh, it's about damn time she showed up."

I finally noticed May standing over by the fountain looking staring at her cellphone, she instantly noticed me and jogged toward us, giving me a sheepish smile. "Sorry, did I make you wait long?" she asked.

"Yeah," I told her, folding my arms. "I've had to sit out here watching this idiot 'scout'."

May then looked behind me, her face deadpanning upon noticed Paul. "What the hell is Dorkus Prime doing here?"

"What, can't a guy hang with his two best friends?"

"You mean two only friends," May growled, rolling her eyes. "I need to ask Pete something, in private."

"Whatever you can say to him, you can say to me right?" Paul smirked, almost knowingly at her. "Are you finally professing your undying lo-"

"You know what it's about Paul, don't be a dick." She glowered at the boy, who shrugged his shoulders. "Just go play with yourself in the restroom or something."

"Fine, I'll be at the food court if ya need me," Paul grinned in my direction and whispered. "Good luck dude, believe me you'll need it."

I arched an eyebrow in confusion as he winked in May's direction and left us. "May, what was that all about?" I turned to face her.

"Ignore him, he's being an ass again," she said not looking me in the eye and fidgeting slightly. It was painfully obvious that she was nervous or embarrassed about something, and Paul didn't make it any better.

"Okay then, what did you want to ask that was so important?"

After asking that, I caught a strange gleam in her eye, a gleam I've seen before....twice actually. I felt that I wasn't safe right now for some reason, as if I were experiencing some sort of deja vu.

"Pete," she began, giving me a hard look. "I know everything."

Son of a bitch.

12