My Big Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, bitch," I growled. "You can't go shoving nine inches into anyone's ass like that!"

"Oh I'm terribly sorry," she said not sounding all that apologetic. "You're a tough guy though, you can handle it...and I'm sure you know that this is definitely bigger than nine."

Of course it was, this thing felt like a pole in my ass. I gave her a slight grunt and slowly began to bounce up and down on her cock. Mini made sounds of approval, but didn't even attempt to move one bit, it seems she was serious about being that lazy. Maybe if I were to up the ante she'd be more willing to make us both feel good.

I quickly reached out and grabbed her nipples as her expression went from smug to one of surprise. "Ahh," she let out a loud orgasmic moan. "Y-You jerk! Don't do that, they're overly sensitive."

"Ha, got ya now bitch," I grinned as I pinched them harder and began to bounce even quicker. "That's what you get for being lazy."

"Mmm," she moaned loudly. "S-Stop...I...ahhhh..." She grabbed me by the thighs roughly. "F-Fine then, you want me to fuck you like a bitch boy, then I'll happily oblige." Her hips started to slam into me at an almost inhumane speed.

"D-Damn it," I groaned at her speedy pace. "I will not lose to you!"

I lurched forward and captured her lips with my own, she seemed to reject the kiss at first but when my tongue touched hers she let out another orgasmic moan, muffled by our lip contact, and somehow quickened her pace even faster.

Kissing turns her on even more? I asked myself. "Not so tough now are we, you rich cunt," I grinned. She didn't answer and just kept fucking me at an incredible speed, her hands reached out and grabbed my cock stroking it furiously.

"Y-You're gonna cum with me," she moaned/ordered. She kept slamming into my ass and stroking my cock until I felt myself about to explode all over her.

"Fuck, I'm about to..." I warned.

"G-Good..." she breathed. "So am I!"

We both threw our heads back, letting out loud cries as both our orgasms rocked us. I shot my sperm all over her chest and even onto her face and she shot hers into my ass filling it up. I sighed and fell backwards onto my back as she slowly crawled up to my chest, lying her head on it.

"You..." her breaths were heavy. "You found my weaknesses and exploited them, and then spoke to me in a way no one has ever dared to. I have never felt this way after sex, I feel so...elated and satisfied like never before." I gave her a strange look as she began tracing a finger over my chest. "You're definitely my kind of man."

"Ironic you'd call me that, since I just got done being fucked by a little girl."

"It's all semantics," she told me, giving me small kisses along my jawline. "Your name's Peter right?"

"Yeah."

"You wouldn't happen to have a girlfriend, would you?"

"Uhhh..." I thought about it. Technically I didn't, but there's the whole Kimmy and May situation, then there's April who I can never tell what she's thinking, and of course Mom. "It's complicated."

"Really?" she asked. "Well, none of that matters."

"What are you talking about?"

She gave me her same creepy smile that sent those shivers down my spine again. "I am Mini Yelstin," she told me in an authoritative tone. "I have gotten everything that I have wanted in my entire life, and this time will be no different."

"I still don't-"

She quickly interrupted me by catching me into a strong, passionate kiss, when she broke she licked her lips and said "You are going to be all mine, Darling. And you will love it."

"Oh crap..."

12