My Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During this training period, Min Li continued with her daily household and garden chores and exercises. I added ballroom dancing lessons during this time and each evening we would practice in the downstairs great room, with Min Li dressed in formal attire, her heels clicking on the floor and her skirts swirling as I twirled her about.

The dinners were the most interesting throughout this time however. First, let me explain about dinners in my home.

I do not believe in the modern concept of 'meals on the go'. I understand that sometimes a quick meal must be on the fly, out of necessity, but that is the exception for me, rather than the rule. Dinner, and both breakfast and lunch when possible are shared experiences, dinner being the most formal of the three.

Dinner in my home is always served in the dining room. The table is set with linens, no paper napkins, ever! We always use the good china, silver and crystal, kept polished and clean by my concubine. The table is formally set with appropriate centerpieces. The concubine, who can then join me to eat once all is ready, unless I specify otherwise, serves dinner. There is no television in the dining area, and the one downstairs is seldom on, and, in fact, there is no television watching in my home unless one is specifically sitting down for that purpose. There are too many other things to occupy our minds and hearts without that sort of background noise.

Min Li, as was her style, set a beautiful table each of these nights. The centerpieces reflected the autumn season, although here in Florida, it hardly looked like a traditional autumn outside. The table settings were impeccable, the silver sparkling. Each night the food she served was what I had specified on the weeks menu, these weeks specifically chosen to have the effect I wanted.

At dinner, we discussed the day's events, Min Li's progress and lessons of the day in her philosophy and physics courses and various other things. It was delightful to have such a beautiful and intelligent woman across the table from me, her mind as limber and strong as her exquisite body. I was fascinated to hear her ideas and how they were expanding through her studies.

As dinner neared its end on the nights when I had eaten sufficient amounts of the foods that would bring the outcome I desired, I would take my sparkling wine glass, un-zip myself and fill it half full for Min-Li, and then I would pass it across the table to her.

I loved watching her then, her eyes would have already grown wider in anticipation, her breath already quickening. Knowing the treat she would be receiving. As I passed my glass, both of her hands would come out to take the glass of precious liquid.

"Look at it Min Li." I would tell her. "Look at the color, swirl it in the glass. Like fine wine, take in its fragrance. After you have captured it with your eyes, you may taste."

She would do as instructed, every fiber of her being concentrated on the glass in front of her. Swirling it gently, her eyes closing as she inhaled deeply. The moment I loved the best however, was when she opened her eyes, looking across the table deeply into mine and tipped the glass to her perfect red lips.

I would watch as the liquid, my liquid, moved up the side of the crystal, reached her mouth, and entered. I could see her registering the taste, emotions in her eyes - enjoyment, knowing, excitement, desire. After the first sip to learn the flavor, she began to drink in earnest, hungrily drinking while it was at its peak, the perfect temperature, knowing that as it cooled, it would lose some of its profound depth of flavor.

It was a heady training period. While alcohol never crossed our lips, it was as if we were both intoxicated from the essence of the other.

Min Li learned how Fenugreek and Spicy Curries would make the taste bitter and salty, (a good and desirable effect, like hops imparting bitterness to beer) and even a good workout would concentrate the flavors. She learned that Grapefruit, cabbage and asparagus would change the scent, but not the taste. She also learned that the color could vary from pale to bright orange from eating carrots, to red from beets, to bright yellow from B vitamins and brewer's yeast. There was even the shocking blue that could occur from the food additive metylene blue.

Near the end of her training, before I had a chance to test her, we were given the opportunity to dine with business acquaintances one evening at a very upscale restaurant. I felt that Min Li was ready for such an occasion, especially since the evening would include dancing, at which she was excelling and enjoyed very much. I also wished to show her off a bit. I had her dress in an outfit that accentuated all her beautiful features and we all met at the restaurant.

As expected, Min Li charmed everyone with her lively wit, stunning looks and agile mind. Our dinner companions were drinking quite a bit. Min Li and I do not regularly drink; I decided that this being a special occasion, I would allow her a treat. I found that the restaurant had a bottle of Piesporter Goldtroepchen on hand, a special favorite of mine, a German wine that is a lovely golden color. I also thought Min Li would get a private giggle out of it, considering our recent training.

She smiled a secret little smile at me when I poured her the first glass. As the evening wore on, we all began dancing and the conversations continued. At one point, the other couples were on the dance floor and I needed to visit the men's room, so Min Li was alone briefly. When I returned to the table and she smiled at me and then continued the conversation she was having with one of the women in our party.

I reached for my glass, which she had refilled in my absence, and suddenly smelled asparagus! I shot a glance at Min Li, who was happily chatting away, but blushed as she secretly shot a glance my way. I swirled my glass and sniffed again. No mistaking the asparagus scent rising off it, and the color, a beautiful golden, but now that I looked closely; it was a different golden than the wine.

My sweet little minx had prepared herself to treat me and had turned my little private joke back on me! She had refilled my glass, under the table in the middle of the restaurant. She had passed her test with flying colors, and there would be no chastity belt for her, only reward when I got her alone tonight.

When she paused in her conversation, she looked coyly over at me again. I raised my glass to her and casually said, loud and distinct enough that our very conservative, distinguished company could hear it, "Thank you, dearest Min Li, for the delicious refill." All my guests clinked glasses and took another sip as they joined me in this toast.

If they only knew!

Chapter Ten

The next morning, I woke early. I felt the softness of Min Li, curled up next to me, having spent the night in my bed after returning from the very successful dinner with my business associates. Her lips were parted slightly and I leaned in to taste her beautiful baby's breath. It was delightfully sweet and fresh, even sweeter now than when I had first met her. Her excellent diet and fastidious oral care had already improved what was already good to begin with.

Another area Min Li had been working on was her daily exercise. Each day she ran, the distance dependent on training and punishments and she did daily abdominal strengthening exercises. I was having her tone her body so that she would be able to withstand, and not only withstand, but come to enjoy and crave trampling.

While still in China, shortly after she gave me that wonderful back walk in my Beijing hotel, I had persuaded her to also give me a full frontal body walk l. She had been very hesitant at first, but quickly learned to do so with total abandon when she saw the effect it had on my manhood. I remember the first time she let herself enjoy the frontal walk as if it were yesterday.

I had lain down on the floor and Min Li had gently placed her right foot on top of my lower abdomen. Her instep was just below my navel. She then gingerly put more and more weight on her foot and then awkwardly placed the other foot next to it tensely staying in a crouched position.

"No Min Li " I said, "that is not how to do it. Don't crouch, walk erect, don't look down and don't be afraid of hurting me. I have had ladies as much as 200 lbs walk on me – and you are feather light in comparison."

Min li started stepping on me with bit more confidence, but there still was some hesitation before she would transfer her full weight from one foot to the other. I instructed her to step down on the floor and then to step on any part of my torso without pause whatsoever, including my manhood, step down again and keep on doing this exercise until I was satisfied that she had overcome her fear of hurting me.

After about 20 minutes I could feel her stepping on and off me with more confidence, and with that, her balanced improved. Noticing the effect that had on the state of my member, she fearlessly stepped all over me, even standing on my tummy with her tiptoes and intently watching my face as I easily withstood her full weight concentrated on a small part of my body. Her face lit up, the slight frown she had been trying to hide was gone when she realized that her full weight and unrestricted movement was immensely pleasurable to me.

After moving those lovely feet back and forth and freely and with total abandon shifting her weight about on my torso and upper thighs, she placed her right foot just above my navel and lifted her left foot from its balancing position. She moved it to my face so that her toes were right over my mouth. I gently grabbed her lovely, fragrant foot and slowly licked every part of the sole of that deliciously salty appendage.

After I had thoroughly licked her foot sole spotlessly clean, I did the same for the other. With one foot still on my abs, she instinctively turned to play with my cock and balls with her free foot. Having her standing on me for the extended time was an exciting, crushing feeling, and continued to keep me hard. She took full advantage of that with her toes, manipulating me and softly crushing my balls with her weight, until I could stand it no more and rolled her off and took her there on the floor.

After that evening, trampling became a part of her pleasuring me almost nightly and it had the bonus effect of improving my overall muscle tone considerably.

Min Li wanted to experience the same thing, but until I felt her body was able to safely withstand the ordeal, I had refused. Trampling is incredibly sexy and hot, but can also cause great damage if not done properly. Making her wait not only ensured she would be physically ready, but it also ensured she would be emotionally craving the experience. She diligently worked to strengthen her abs for months and I waited until I felt she was almost ready for it. However, I also wanted to train her to have an orgasm every time I walked on her lower abs – I knew it would take several weeks of training by way of orgasm denial to achieve this goal, possibly the longest in her fetish training.

The first few times, I began slowly, simply back walking to get her used to my 160 lbs. At first, I had kept her chastity belt on, but as I sensed she surrendered to the pleasure of my weight, I removed it for her trampling training. Having her spread her legs so I could tease her pussy with a cane and my toes while I stood on her, I talked to her, telling her how deliciously sexy she looked, with my feet pressing into her creamy skin, and how it reddened from the weight of my body. I found she got physically excited from this. This was a good sign. However, she was still far from achieving the results I wanted, and after every session, her chastity belt would go back on again.

After a few weeks of comfortable back walking, I told her I would try my first tummy trample on her that evening. In preparation, I told her it was essential that she have an empty stomach and that she would have to have had a good bowel evacuation within at least 5 hours before the trampling - something she would not have difficulty doing because of her excellent almost vegetarian diet.

And so, after a day of excited anticipation by my little concubine, that evening, I motioned her to roll over after giving her a good back walk. As she lay on her back, I told her to stretch out her legs and lift her feet a few inches off the floor – this made her abs rock hard. I then stood full weight on her taut stomach looking intently at her face, flushed with newly discovered pleasure. As I stood comfortably on her, without that feeling of squishiness that I usually encounter from trample 'wannanbees' who had not had the will power to work out regularly, I instructed her to slowly lower her legs and relax her stomach muscles, letting my feet sink into her. I carefully watched her face but saw nothing but a total surrender to the pleasure of my weight.

I then carefully stood on her firm little breasts, and was thrilled to feel her hard nipples burn into the soles of my feet. As I got used to the wonderfully firm body underneath my feet, I started slowly and methodically taking small steps over every inch of her body – watching the look of relaxation on her face, her eyes half closed in utter surrender. God, how I loved this beautiful woman who so willingly and eagerly surrendered herself to my every whim!

However, after 20 minutes of slow and thorough trampling, she had not experienced an orgasm, which was an essential part of my trample ritual for her. I also did not want to extend my first belly trample too long in order not to excessively stress muscles that were not used to this kind of strenuous effort. As I stepped off her body, I told her to don her chastity belt again and send her off to bed, with tears of sexual frustration and feeling of failure running down her cheeks. It was all I could not to grab her, hold her in my arms, kiss her tears away, and cuddle her.

Despite her pleadings, I did not trample her for several days, so that her muscles could fully recover, and resumed my full body trampling 4 days later. By now, Min Li was almost beside herself with pent-up lust, and eagerly submitted to increasingly vigorous belly and full frontal trampling. Over and over, night after night, I would walk on her, frequently looking into her eyes, carefully teasing her nipples with my toes, my soles pressing into her breasts, her abdomen, her thighs, her crotch, using my toes to briefly play with her vaginal lips and sopping wet clit. However, that was simply to cruelly tease her. I wanted her to climax from the trampling only. She would get excited, more each time, but still was unable to release her orgasm. Therefore, each evening when we were done, I would lock her in her chastity belt and send her off to her room. Moreover, the next night our trampling lesson would be longer, harder, and she would be just become even more excited.

She struggled so hard, training harder than ever during the day, to strengthen her abdomen even further so that she could endure more during her trampling. Each evening, for weeks, coming to me to unlock her, the excitement in her eyes, craving that moment when she would feel my weight on her. Her disappointment in herself was so great that I often found her in tears when she thought I was not around. However, I was learning from her as well, which motions of my toes and feet would cause her to moan softly and cause her breath to quicken. I saw how her muscle tone had improved over the weeks, and I knew her abdomen was ready. I knew from previous trampling experiences with other tramplees that with sufficient sexual rapture, a woman could have an explosive orgasm when heavy pressure was applied to that area just above her vagina. However, I deliberately kept away from that magic spot until I was certain that Min Li had been driven to sufficient sexual frenzy that sustained heavy pressure would drive her over the edge.

A few weeks after her first frontal trampling, and on what would turn out to be her final evening of torment by orgasm denial, I removed her chastity belt and deeply inhaled the wonderfully pungent womanly aroma as it wafted up from her dripping wet cunt. Instead of firmly stepping on her as was my wont during the past two weeks, I told Min li to tense her tummy muscles and then I jumped full force on her rock hard abs, causing her to gasp with delight. I repeated this several times and then followed up with a particular rough trampling over every inch of her exposed torso. By now Min li was writhing with orgiastic abandon - I looked at her face again, her eyes were half closed and her face contorted with raging ecstasy.

"Min Li," I whispered hoarsely, "Are you ready?"

"I am ready for anything, Sir," was her immediate reply.

I jumped and landed firmly on her abdomen again. The breath whooshed out of her, her eyes grew wide and I jumped again... and again....and looking at her face, I then stood on my toes, my full weight on that secret spot just above her pussy. I could see by the frenzied look of rapture on her face that she was going over the edge, her legs began to shake, and she began to cum.

"Eyes Open!" I commanded as I stood there motionless - all of my 160 lbs. concentrated on just a few square inches.

I could see the universe in her eyes as her orgasm ripped through her. I could feel her body quivering under me as I struggled to maintain my balance on her for the several minutes she came and came and came - releasing that enormous sexual energy that had been building up for a month. As I stepped off her body she was almost delirious and shaking spasmodically with the waves of pleasure that continued to engulf her body.

I scooped her up and carried her to my bed where I gently entered her and kissed her deeply and slowly made love to her as she drifted off into a peaceful slumber in my arms.

 

Chapter Eleven

I woke the next morning to a delightful breeze blowing through the window. The sound of the birds outside, softly singing, was an airy counterpoint to Min Li's steady breathing. On a normal morning she would have been up long ago, doing her morning chores and preparing a delicious breakfast, but the events of the previous evening had caused a long deep sleep, induced, no doubt, by her epic trample orgasm, which was partly the result of almost a month of sexual relief deprivation.

As I lay there watching her, her eyes drifted open and she snuggled closer and began to kiss me passionately in the full confidence that I enjoyed her clean, fleshy morning breath, and she told me she had some wonderfully erotic dreams. These were not the kind of dreams that run like a movie, but the kind that are a series of impressions. She remembered being trampled in her dreams, begging for more, feeling the full weight of me repeatedly. She remembered the deep desire for more that followed her through her dreams, weaving in and out of the impressions, always present.

Min Li also tolf me she was horny as hell upon waking, the desire of her dreams only accentuated her real life craving. She told me that ribs and tummy were delightfully sore and she ran her finger lightly over my chest, teasing me, her eyes deep with longing. Her pretty fingers with their well-manicured nails ran over my hips, never quite touching my manhood, but teasing my flesh. With her eyes, her fingers and then finally her words, she begged me to trample her again and not only that, but to take her places she has never been. Having conquered and come to crave my pee and being trampled, she begged me to do mean and very nasty stuff to her, to take her further than she has ever imagined. I chuckled inwardly as I played, not very gently, with her rock hard nipples, as I intended to do just that, but I also enjoyed watching her beg for it. It is essential that she craved the intimate torture as much as I wished to inflict it.