All Comments on 'My Day of Roses Ch. 1'

by Rosehip

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A whore,

is a whore and a slut is a slut, this woman had no concience and would most likely be damned. After all she made herself what she is, and that can't be denied.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

middle age hides are not sexy so I rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slut wife

Only a slut and whore wife would say i did this for my marriage, such bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bad sex at home

Great sex on the side? Happens every day. Yes good will come with this experience

*****

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
What a deceitful slut.....

Her ability to rationalize bad behavior is astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So well written....

And erotic! I don't really understand what these critics want. Go to Romance if you don't want to read about cheating, although there's plenty of that in that catagory. Do I like her for what she did? No, but that's not the point, and it's only a story, isn't it? Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One Star. I hate stories about cheating sluts who don’t get caught and punished. And there’s way too many of them. Cheating sluts, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what a joke

she could have spiced up her sex life with her 'love' by idk....being HONEST to him.

and they'd work at their sex life.

but this author seems to think a valid excuse for cheating is, "but baby....I did it cuz you suck in the sack. My lovers are amazing, and now I can teach you. Isn't that great."

try that line of b.s. see how deeply your spouse plants a foot up your ass. I'll get the measuring tape.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just one more low life cheating whore.

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

She’s worse than a cheating whore, she uses her “problem child” as an excuse. Just the short description of her children shows her selfishness and the cause of the problem child. Both her and her husband weren’t not meant to be parents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I am not proud of what I did nor am I ashamed of my decisions. "

Just another selfish entitle cheating cunt who has no remorse for cheating her husband.

"Driving home I was thinking of my only true love, Lloyd. Yes, Lloyd. I started laying plans on how to update him on the art of erotic sex. Things would be better now; I would make them so."

No, you've not made thing s better just worse. Maybe good ole Lloyd needs to a chance to sample an experienced women instead of you tired worn out cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous